Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chaos Dragon Rolplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ZeraLintarii
Riza's eyes widened at the explosion. It was so cool! She looked at this Fae, now realizing to great relief that he wasn't there to kill her or her sister. She relaxed her muscles and sat, bringing her frills and wings to their normal position. "You're good with magic," she squeaked.

Sola was quickly waking, her tail twitched again. Her eyes snapped open and fear coursed through her. What was she doing here, on the ground? She sat up nearly bumping another Fae that was next to her. She felt a bit dizzy, but she has no time to be weak. Looking at the Fae a little sheepishly, she asked, "What happened....? And who are you?"

(( @Wolfenlied I didn't realize you meant the roar for everyone. XD To be honest I thought your corrupted character was chasing Snow's Surprise. ))
@ZeraLintarii
Riza's eyes widened at the explosion. It was so cool! She looked at this Fae, now realizing to great relief that he wasn't there to kill her or her sister. She relaxed her muscles and sat, bringing her frills and wings to their normal position. "You're good with magic," she squeaked.

Sola was quickly waking, her tail twitched again. Her eyes snapped open and fear coursed through her. What was she doing here, on the ground? She sat up nearly bumping another Fae that was next to her. She felt a bit dizzy, but she has no time to be weak. Looking at the Fae a little sheepishly, she asked, "What happened....? And who are you?"

(( @Wolfenlied I didn't realize you meant the roar for everyone. XD To be honest I thought your corrupted character was chasing Snow's Surprise. ))
QfISK3c.png
((@Wolfenlied Sorry, I also thought you were going after CyanScorpion's characters.
@ZeraLintarii))

Karel had reduced the small village in Ashfall Waste to a plagueland. Everyone was either dying or infected, so he stood back to admire his work. Widespread fires ironically damaged the area, burning down homes. His long, sleek body zoomed off in search of new prey.

Scanning the area, he found some forms near the other side of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, on the beach. Most of them smelled pure, and could probably lead him to more pure dragons. He saw two familiar dragons, Reinhild and Steve.

"Look up there!" Reinhild chirped urgently.
((@Wolfenlied Sorry, I also thought you were going after CyanScorpion's characters.
@ZeraLintarii))

Karel had reduced the small village in Ashfall Waste to a plagueland. Everyone was either dying or infected, so he stood back to admire his work. Widespread fires ironically damaged the area, burning down homes. His long, sleek body zoomed off in search of new prey.

Scanning the area, he found some forms near the other side of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, on the beach. Most of them smelled pure, and could probably lead him to more pure dragons. He saw two familiar dragons, Reinhild and Steve.

"Look up there!" Reinhild chirped urgently.
@Raksha18

Nikraw puffed out his chest. "I am good with magic aren't I.

-

The larger fae suddenly sat up, nearly hitting Stark. "What happened....? And who are you?" She asked, staring at him.

"...My name is Stark. you passed out. My brother came to see why you were running and your friend kinda mauled him. He turned back towards his brother.
@Raksha18

Nikraw puffed out his chest. "I am good with magic aren't I.

-

The larger fae suddenly sat up, nearly hitting Stark. "What happened....? And who are you?" She asked, staring at him.

"...My name is Stark. you passed out. My brother came to see why you were running and your friend kinda mauled him. He turned back towards his brother.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
((XD I guess that could be unclear in a way :P @Raksha18 and @ZeraLintarii Yup, i believe Snow is a male... Right? But i digress, i'm using him as a female...If he is a male XD))

-Snow's Surprise-

"Hey! Calm down! What's wrong?" asked a strange fae. The only thought that passed through Snow's head was 'Thank god, these dragons are not corrupted.'

Snow stopped and looked round quickly, she didn't want to get caught if a corrupted was actually chasing her. She began to speak quickly and out of breath,

"Ithinkthatacorruptedischasingmeiheardaroarand *GASP* begantorunformylifecauseidontknowifimbeingchasedorwhator," She stopped talking to breath. She gasped for breath, and she tried to get the dragons to run. It was the only way they could be safe.

Until she looked back and saw a big green, black eyed guardian stumble over a hill, and look straight at the group.

-Sea's Wings-

Sea found them, the pure ones. Sea was going to make them understand. Sea was going to...try and... what? His head swarmed with the whispering again. He coughed up the black corruption again, and let out another roar, this time it coming out of his stomach and not his throat.

"GRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOORRRRGGG!!"

Sea's legs finally began to move, and he was headed toward them at a full sprint.

((k, i gtg shopping for milk, so ill be gone for a bit. If someone wants, they can shadow Sea and Snow. Before i go, does anyone NOT know what Shadowing is?))
((XD I guess that could be unclear in a way :P @Raksha18 and @ZeraLintarii Yup, i believe Snow is a male... Right? But i digress, i'm using him as a female...If he is a male XD))

-Snow's Surprise-

"Hey! Calm down! What's wrong?" asked a strange fae. The only thought that passed through Snow's head was 'Thank god, these dragons are not corrupted.'

Snow stopped and looked round quickly, she didn't want to get caught if a corrupted was actually chasing her. She began to speak quickly and out of breath,

"Ithinkthatacorruptedischasingmeiheardaroarand *GASP* begantorunformylifecauseidontknowifimbeingchasedorwhator," She stopped talking to breath. She gasped for breath, and she tried to get the dragons to run. It was the only way they could be safe.

Until she looked back and saw a big green, black eyed guardian stumble over a hill, and look straight at the group.

-Sea's Wings-

Sea found them, the pure ones. Sea was going to make them understand. Sea was going to...try and... what? His head swarmed with the whispering again. He coughed up the black corruption again, and let out another roar, this time it coming out of his stomach and not his throat.

"GRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOORRRRGGG!!"

Sea's legs finally began to move, and he was headed toward them at a full sprint.

((k, i gtg shopping for milk, so ill be gone for a bit. If someone wants, they can shadow Sea and Snow. Before i go, does anyone NOT know what Shadowing is?))
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Wolfenlied

(I dont.)
@Wolfenlied

(I dont.)
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii

Riza nodded, grinning, but it slowly turned to a shameful look. "I'm sorry I hurt you." She looked down at her claws. Sola would be ashamed of her when she woke up. Riza fiddled with her tail.

"O-oh... I'm Sola." She had a hard time realizing what he meant until she saw the other Fae with scratch marks on him. Her brow furrowed and she raised her crests, "Riza... What did I tell you about rushing to judge." Suddenly Sola's eyes widened as she looked past the Fae and saw the Guardian.

Riza cowered and went to Sola, she kew she was upset with her. "I'm sorry..." When Sola didn't respond Riza looked to see what she was staring at. It was a corrupted GUardian! "S-Sola!" She trembled and backed under her sister. She heard her sister whisper, "Lightweaver help us all."

The Guardian roared and began to sprint towards them.
@ZeraLintarii

Riza nodded, grinning, but it slowly turned to a shameful look. "I'm sorry I hurt you." She looked down at her claws. Sola would be ashamed of her when she woke up. Riza fiddled with her tail.

"O-oh... I'm Sola." She had a hard time realizing what he meant until she saw the other Fae with scratch marks on him. Her brow furrowed and she raised her crests, "Riza... What did I tell you about rushing to judge." Suddenly Sola's eyes widened as she looked past the Fae and saw the Guardian.

Riza cowered and went to Sola, she kew she was upset with her. "I'm sorry..." When Sola didn't respond Riza looked to see what she was staring at. It was a corrupted GUardian! "S-Sola!" She trembled and backed under her sister. She heard her sister whisper, "Lightweaver help us all."

The Guardian roared and began to sprint towards them.
QfISK3c.png
((Ok,
@ZeraLintarii Shadowing is kinda like god-modding. Except with permission. You basically RP their movements and things while the original RPer is away. Here is an example:

"Stark noticed the guardian and pulled Nikraw into the air, the guardian just missing them. The guardian turned around an attempted to get them again, flapping his wings in an attempt to fly after them."

That is how it works. Its indirectly RPing as the character :3))
((Ok,
@ZeraLintarii Shadowing is kinda like god-modding. Except with permission. You basically RP their movements and things while the original RPer is away. Here is an example:

"Stark noticed the guardian and pulled Nikraw into the air, the guardian just missing them. The guardian turned around an attempted to get them again, flapping his wings in an attempt to fly after them."

That is how it works. Its indirectly RPing as the character :3))
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
((i'm nervous to post my intro becuz im scared it won't be good, even though i worked on it all night and a little today to finish. i went off of memory when i described luna. i feel that Icebreak river's frostbite humming bird is a bit over powered. i might have to change it.))

I held Luna in my arms as she cried. I felt mourning but it was worst for her, not only did she lose the love of her life she also lost the only people who accepted her into their clan. Well besides me.

When the outbreak struck it struck hard. It was an odd black goo that infected the body and controled it. Dragons would fall unconisous for about half a day then wake up changed. Their eyes were solid black and their mouth driped with the substance. They didn't responed to anything but the magic essence inside a dragon. They'd hunt done and infect a pure dragon, at least thats what happenedin our clan.
It infected my sister, Nayomi, first then spread to the rest of the clan. It even infected me but i was saved by my familiar, Icebreak a Frostbite humingbird who exspelled the disease from me. Sadly he couldn't do it for everyone because he was my familier and we shared the special bond all dragon had with their familiers. I toke LunaStar and Icebreak and fled. At first I ran but when I cleared the forest i jumped into the air and flew.
Right now we were in a cave inside the Greatwrym's Breach.

"Why?! Why did this happen?!" Luna sobbed.
"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." It wasn't okay. It was terrible.
"But he's infected, WhiteRiver. JungleThunder, He's-"
"Shh. We'll find away to bring him back, okay?" All of them, I thought. she kept crying as i put my wing around her.

She wanted to fill a void I could not. She needed love, acceptence, and most of all a family. She was found just outside of our clan as a hatchling without a mother so my mother, Fyra toke her in as her own. She was a dark blue dragon with lighter blue wings. Her eyes were orange like fire meaning she was a fire flight. When she came to the clan, she was the same age as me and JungleThunder. we three grew up together and trained together. Except she trained harder. She trained and practiced to perfection. She was tough but had a soft spot for my brother, JungleThunder. They both had a son named JungleStar.
She was an excelent fighter but what she saw at the out break, well lets just say she was a cookie that crumbled. She saw not only her family get infected but the one person who held her life together, kept her fighting, JungleThunder was infected.
After we had found this cave she brokedown. I had never seen her cry before now but it was awful. When we reached the cave floor and landed she fell to the ground and wailed with sorrow.

I held her trembling body till she fell asleep. When she was out, I prayed to the god of the earth domain.
"Earthshaker, hear my prayer. Please watch over us as we sleep,"I looked from Luna and Icebreak who was snoozing on the far side of the cave. "We need you in our time of need. Ahem." With that I rested my head and fell asleep.
I dreamed of the disease. I watched as families were massacred by other family members. I saw death and destruction every were. I dreamed of what happened to my clan. I saw Nayomi infect Asolace my mate, my mother Fyra, my father Aidan, JungleThunder, Aristotle my son, everyone. I wanted to cry, to turn away but my dream forced me to watch. I had gotten to the part of the cave when I woke up.

~~

Man, aren't I a wuss. I am one big, sappy mess of tears and snot. The more I cried the more I was surprise. I thought i was the tough one but River wasn't even crying. She was just sitting there telling me it will be okay -- even though it won't-- and holding me like a little child. I was thankful that she was there for me but it was a little embrassing. I was the macho female in the clan so crying in someome's arms would hurt my reputation. But at the time I didn't care, I didn't care about anything. For me I had lost everyone I held close to my heart. My family, my home, I lost my love JungleThunder to the disease. Thats what hurt the most. I watched as he was infected from my hiding place. Our tundra, VioPlatinum, chased him out of the cave and when they got near the tree I was in, she caught up with him, violently pounced and spat a black goo on him that covered him completely. The substance had changed her to a werid undead dragon and was infecting JungleThunder. Thats right, zombie tundra hatchling, creepy.
I noticed something werid about the infection on the dragoness. Her eyes were completely black and when she beared her teeth, her mouth was covered in black goo. Her nostrils driped with the stuff. She looked as if she was dead but alive. I sensed no magic energy coming from her at all as if it had drain out of her some how.
I looked over to the pool of goo were JungleThunder was. I sensed a magic veil over him as if it didn't want to let anyone find out what was happening under the goo. I looked at Vio who was still standing there, staring in my direction. I was paralized in fear of what she would do next. It was nearly half a day till Thunder stired. The veil around the goo sliped away reveiling that Thunder had been drained of his magic too. My heart sank and any hope of saving Thunder were long dead.
Thunder looked at me with his now black eyes and smiled a sly smile. It reveiled his teeth that now were black with goo instead of his white teeth. He hissed in enjoyment. Suddenly a dragon flew to me and grabed my had.
"Run!" She yelled and I realized it was River. Behind her was her hummingbird who looked like he was going to drop from exhaustion.
"What's goin-"
"There's no time, just run!" She ordered and pulled my arm and carried me acrossed the branches till I started to run. I heard wings flaps behind me as I ran. I look to th side to see JungleThunder fly right beside us. He smiled devilously at me and tried to fly closer but there were to many branches in the way and he got caught on a twig. I look forward to see the end of the forest. Next to me River started unflurle her wings as we neared the edge. I did that same. When we reached the end of the branch of to edge of the forest we jumped and unflurled our wings all the way and flew away.
I looked back at what would be my last image of the Viridian Labyrinth. I also saw Vio and Thunder chasing us. I turned and hovered for a second and blew my fire blast at them. It stunned the tundra who stopped flapping and fell to the ground -- and was knocked uncousous from the fall.
I turned back and flew as fast as I could to catch up with River. I still had Thunder to deal with. Atleast I thought I did. Icebreak, River's hummingbird, turned and shot a blast of freezing air at Thunder. When it hit, it froze Thunder and he droped like a stone, but so did Icebreak. River started after him but I was there before her. I reached out to grap his foot and grabed him about 8 Yards from the ground. I put him on my back and flew to River.
"Let's go!" I said. My crests moved in fear. River nodded and zoomed away with me in toe.

I had fallen asleep in my fit. I dreamed I was in a white room with no color. I looked back and forth and saw a fae about 9 meters away. I ran to the dragon but stopped in my tracks when I saw who it was. He turned around to reveil a face I fell in love with back at my clan: it was Jungle Thunder.
He turned and saw me and smiled. It was his same kind, boyish smile with his white teeth. His eyes were the perfect shade of green like before. His gray wings and green body looked like it never touched the black goo he was infected with.
He started to walk toward me when the ground started to rumble. I lost my balance and fell down. I looked at him to see his crests open in fear and confusion. What I saw behind him will haunt me forever. There was a big wall of the substance and it was falling over us. He looked up and saw it but it was to late. He started to run to me but the wall fell on him. I tried to get up but was stuck were I was.
I looked at the falling wall in terror. I tried to move but it was useless. I woke with a scream coming from somewhere. I realized it was me who was screaming and calmed myself because I figured I was screaming from my nightmare.

((if i did over power Ice break sorry, i'm not good at online rps. btw i haven't figured out what icebreak did to river to save her but had to do with magic.))
((i'm nervous to post my intro becuz im scared it won't be good, even though i worked on it all night and a little today to finish. i went off of memory when i described luna. i feel that Icebreak river's frostbite humming bird is a bit over powered. i might have to change it.))

I held Luna in my arms as she cried. I felt mourning but it was worst for her, not only did she lose the love of her life she also lost the only people who accepted her into their clan. Well besides me.

When the outbreak struck it struck hard. It was an odd black goo that infected the body and controled it. Dragons would fall unconisous for about half a day then wake up changed. Their eyes were solid black and their mouth driped with the substance. They didn't responed to anything but the magic essence inside a dragon. They'd hunt done and infect a pure dragon, at least thats what happenedin our clan.
It infected my sister, Nayomi, first then spread to the rest of the clan. It even infected me but i was saved by my familiar, Icebreak a Frostbite humingbird who exspelled the disease from me. Sadly he couldn't do it for everyone because he was my familier and we shared the special bond all dragon had with their familiers. I toke LunaStar and Icebreak and fled. At first I ran but when I cleared the forest i jumped into the air and flew.
Right now we were in a cave inside the Greatwrym's Breach.

"Why?! Why did this happen?!" Luna sobbed.
"Shh, it's okay, it's okay." It wasn't okay. It was terrible.
"But he's infected, WhiteRiver. JungleThunder, He's-"
"Shh. We'll find away to bring him back, okay?" All of them, I thought. she kept crying as i put my wing around her.

She wanted to fill a void I could not. She needed love, acceptence, and most of all a family. She was found just outside of our clan as a hatchling without a mother so my mother, Fyra toke her in as her own. She was a dark blue dragon with lighter blue wings. Her eyes were orange like fire meaning she was a fire flight. When she came to the clan, she was the same age as me and JungleThunder. we three grew up together and trained together. Except she trained harder. She trained and practiced to perfection. She was tough but had a soft spot for my brother, JungleThunder. They both had a son named JungleStar.
She was an excelent fighter but what she saw at the out break, well lets just say she was a cookie that crumbled. She saw not only her family get infected but the one person who held her life together, kept her fighting, JungleThunder was infected.
After we had found this cave she brokedown. I had never seen her cry before now but it was awful. When we reached the cave floor and landed she fell to the ground and wailed with sorrow.

I held her trembling body till she fell asleep. When she was out, I prayed to the god of the earth domain.
"Earthshaker, hear my prayer. Please watch over us as we sleep,"I looked from Luna and Icebreak who was snoozing on the far side of the cave. "We need you in our time of need. Ahem." With that I rested my head and fell asleep.
I dreamed of the disease. I watched as families were massacred by other family members. I saw death and destruction every were. I dreamed of what happened to my clan. I saw Nayomi infect Asolace my mate, my mother Fyra, my father Aidan, JungleThunder, Aristotle my son, everyone. I wanted to cry, to turn away but my dream forced me to watch. I had gotten to the part of the cave when I woke up.

~~

Man, aren't I a wuss. I am one big, sappy mess of tears and snot. The more I cried the more I was surprise. I thought i was the tough one but River wasn't even crying. She was just sitting there telling me it will be okay -- even though it won't-- and holding me like a little child. I was thankful that she was there for me but it was a little embrassing. I was the macho female in the clan so crying in someome's arms would hurt my reputation. But at the time I didn't care, I didn't care about anything. For me I had lost everyone I held close to my heart. My family, my home, I lost my love JungleThunder to the disease. Thats what hurt the most. I watched as he was infected from my hiding place. Our tundra, VioPlatinum, chased him out of the cave and when they got near the tree I was in, she caught up with him, violently pounced and spat a black goo on him that covered him completely. The substance had changed her to a werid undead dragon and was infecting JungleThunder. Thats right, zombie tundra hatchling, creepy.
I noticed something werid about the infection on the dragoness. Her eyes were completely black and when she beared her teeth, her mouth was covered in black goo. Her nostrils driped with the stuff. She looked as if she was dead but alive. I sensed no magic energy coming from her at all as if it had drain out of her some how.
I looked over to the pool of goo were JungleThunder was. I sensed a magic veil over him as if it didn't want to let anyone find out what was happening under the goo. I looked at Vio who was still standing there, staring in my direction. I was paralized in fear of what she would do next. It was nearly half a day till Thunder stired. The veil around the goo sliped away reveiling that Thunder had been drained of his magic too. My heart sank and any hope of saving Thunder were long dead.
Thunder looked at me with his now black eyes and smiled a sly smile. It reveiled his teeth that now were black with goo instead of his white teeth. He hissed in enjoyment. Suddenly a dragon flew to me and grabed my had.
"Run!" She yelled and I realized it was River. Behind her was her hummingbird who looked like he was going to drop from exhaustion.
"What's goin-"
"There's no time, just run!" She ordered and pulled my arm and carried me acrossed the branches till I started to run. I heard wings flaps behind me as I ran. I look to th side to see JungleThunder fly right beside us. He smiled devilously at me and tried to fly closer but there were to many branches in the way and he got caught on a twig. I look forward to see the end of the forest. Next to me River started unflurle her wings as we neared the edge. I did that same. When we reached the end of the branch of to edge of the forest we jumped and unflurled our wings all the way and flew away.
I looked back at what would be my last image of the Viridian Labyrinth. I also saw Vio and Thunder chasing us. I turned and hovered for a second and blew my fire blast at them. It stunned the tundra who stopped flapping and fell to the ground -- and was knocked uncousous from the fall.
I turned back and flew as fast as I could to catch up with River. I still had Thunder to deal with. Atleast I thought I did. Icebreak, River's hummingbird, turned and shot a blast of freezing air at Thunder. When it hit, it froze Thunder and he droped like a stone, but so did Icebreak. River started after him but I was there before her. I reached out to grap his foot and grabed him about 8 Yards from the ground. I put him on my back and flew to River.
"Let's go!" I said. My crests moved in fear. River nodded and zoomed away with me in toe.

I had fallen asleep in my fit. I dreamed I was in a white room with no color. I looked back and forth and saw a fae about 9 meters away. I ran to the dragon but stopped in my tracks when I saw who it was. He turned around to reveil a face I fell in love with back at my clan: it was Jungle Thunder.
He turned and saw me and smiled. It was his same kind, boyish smile with his white teeth. His eyes were the perfect shade of green like before. His gray wings and green body looked like it never touched the black goo he was infected with.
He started to walk toward me when the ground started to rumble. I lost my balance and fell down. I looked at him to see his crests open in fear and confusion. What I saw behind him will haunt me forever. There was a big wall of the substance and it was falling over us. He looked up and saw it but it was to late. He started to run to me but the wall fell on him. I tried to get up but was stuck were I was.
I looked at the falling wall in terror. I tried to move but it was useless. I woke with a scream coming from somewhere. I realized it was me who was screaming and calmed myself because I figured I was screaming from my nightmare.

((if i did over power Ice break sorry, i'm not good at online rps. btw i haven't figured out what icebreak did to river to save her but had to do with magic.))
Stark heard a loud roar, noticing a Guardian charging towards them. A shadow passed over the group, and a spiral flew in the direction of his brother. Kai was flying in the air, watching the two attacking dragons. Unsure of what to do, Nikraw ran behind his brother.

"What do we do?" The plague fae whined. The guardian was charging towards them, and roaring fiercely. Stark charged up a Bright bolt and threw it at the large guardian. It didn't even flinch. Nikraw pushed Stark out of way and threw a Vile bolt, before turning towards Sola and Riza.

"What are you two still doing here? Run!"

---

"Look up there!" The guardian chirped, staring at a spiral with black eyes and a thick black fluid dripping out of it's mouth. It was twisting and weaving in the air, focused on the pair of dragons Kai just met. Kai threw a small dark bolt at it, hoping that it would at least be stunned. Turning his attention to the guardian, he realized that it had completely ignored the group and had charged towards his brothers.

He screamed and was about to fly towards them when Stark and Nikraw began to throw elemental bolts at it. He hoped it would be enough, and looked back towards the spiral.

@Raksha18
@Wolfenlied
@Raedwulf
Stark heard a loud roar, noticing a Guardian charging towards them. A shadow passed over the group, and a spiral flew in the direction of his brother. Kai was flying in the air, watching the two attacking dragons. Unsure of what to do, Nikraw ran behind his brother.

"What do we do?" The plague fae whined. The guardian was charging towards them, and roaring fiercely. Stark charged up a Bright bolt and threw it at the large guardian. It didn't even flinch. Nikraw pushed Stark out of way and threw a Vile bolt, before turning towards Sola and Riza.

"What are you two still doing here? Run!"

---

"Look up there!" The guardian chirped, staring at a spiral with black eyes and a thick black fluid dripping out of it's mouth. It was twisting and weaving in the air, focused on the pair of dragons Kai just met. Kai threw a small dark bolt at it, hoping that it would at least be stunned. Turning his attention to the guardian, he realized that it had completely ignored the group and had charged towards his brothers.

He screamed and was about to fly towards them when Stark and Nikraw began to throw elemental bolts at it. He hoped it would be enough, and looked back towards the spiral.

@Raksha18
@Wolfenlied
@Raedwulf
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
((@BlackRose11a ??? Once the chaos infects a dragon, there is no cure. (I think) So yeah, in my opinion, the familiar is a wee bit overpowered. it's like a pheonix against an overlord. You may want to tweak it a little. cause it sounds like a mary sue. Also, familiars can be corrupted as well, unless they have no element. Otherwise they're carriers.))
((@BlackRose11a ??? Once the chaos infects a dragon, there is no cure. (I think) So yeah, in my opinion, the familiar is a wee bit overpowered. it's like a pheonix against an overlord. You may want to tweak it a little. cause it sounds like a mary sue. Also, familiars can be corrupted as well, unless they have no element. Otherwise they're carriers.))
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7