Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chaos Dragon Rolplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Raedwulf

"What do you mean, not that simple?" Kai shifted, still staring at the tundra.
@Raedwulf

"What do you mean, not that simple?" Kai shifted, still staring at the tundra.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii

"Well, the sick dragons pursue the healthy, as if drawn to infect them. That's how we ended up here after being chased from our clan", Steve replied.
@ZeraLintarii

"Well, the sick dragons pursue the healthy, as if drawn to infect them. That's how we ended up here after being chased from our clan", Steve replied.
@ZeraLintarii

When the orb touched her body it began to do it's work. Sola's tail twitched as she started to regain consciousness.

The Fae began to form something in his claws, when it had taken shape he threw it at her. Riza saw the arc of the thrown attack and watched it land next to her. This befuddled her. Was he not trying to hit her? Unsure of what to do she just stood in her defensive position and stared at him. She unknowingly wore a look of curiosity and tilted her head slightly to one side.
@ZeraLintarii

When the orb touched her body it began to do it's work. Sola's tail twitched as she started to regain consciousness.

The Fae began to form something in his claws, when it had taken shape he threw it at her. Riza saw the arc of the thrown attack and watched it land next to her. This befuddled her. Was he not trying to hit her? Unsure of what to do she just stood in her defensive position and stared at him. She unknowingly wore a look of curiosity and tilted her head slightly to one side.
QfISK3c.png
@Raedwulf

"Well, we haven't seen anything like what you describe anywhere. And if it came from the Plague dragons then the Shadow flight would be the first to perish..." Kai shuddered at this. He looked behind the two dragons, at the moving forms on the beach. What were his brothers doing?
@Raedwulf

"Well, we haven't seen anything like what you describe anywhere. And if it came from the Plague dragons then the Shadow flight would be the first to perish..." Kai shuddered at this. He looked behind the two dragons, at the moving forms on the beach. What were his brothers doing?
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@Wolfenlied (I hope this is still going on. Were you chasing Calley or Nyla? Was it playful or not?)

Nyla folded her wings a little, diving down... down... down into a lush forest. Her right paw reached up to make sure that Azula was still there. The female mirror sighed with relief hen she still felt the little Fae there. "Hold on," she whispered.

Calley continued to search the land for food, being the always-hungry Tundra she was. She was getting a little plump, but she didn't care. She was young! She had her whole rest of her life to live.
@Wolfenlied (I hope this is still going on. Were you chasing Calley or Nyla? Was it playful or not?)

Nyla folded her wings a little, diving down... down... down into a lush forest. Her right paw reached up to make sure that Azula was still there. The female mirror sighed with relief hen she still felt the little Fae there. "Hold on," she whispered.

Calley continued to search the land for food, being the always-hungry Tundra she was. She was getting a little plump, but she didn't care. She was young! She had her whole rest of her life to live.
Currently: Offline

I AM OFFLINE SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND
-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
The Mint Teacup||Digital and Traditional Art
@Raksha18

Nikraw noticed the fae's curiosity. and wanting to show off, created another white orb. He threw it into the air and immediately created another, then threw it at the orb that was now falling to the ground. They exploded upon impact, the two forces equal in strength.

--

Stark saw the tail of the large fae twitch. The energy was being absorbed quickly, and soon the entire orb was consumed. Unsure if this was enough, he waited to see if she was already revived.

He heard a loud explosion behind him, and turned. "Nikraw? What are you doing?"
@Raksha18

Nikraw noticed the fae's curiosity. and wanting to show off, created another white orb. He threw it into the air and immediately created another, then threw it at the orb that was now falling to the ground. They exploded upon impact, the two forces equal in strength.

--

Stark saw the tail of the large fae twitch. The energy was being absorbed quickly, and soon the entire orb was consumed. Unsure if this was enough, he waited to see if she was already revived.

He heard a loud explosion behind him, and turned. "Nikraw? What are you doing?"
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii

"Well, maybe it's not a Plague thing", Steve thought out loud. He was still wondering what the other dragons on the beach were doing. "Do you know them?"
@ZeraLintarii

"Well, maybe it's not a Plague thing", Steve thought out loud. He was still wondering what the other dragons on the beach were doing. "Do you know them?"
@Raedwulf

"They're my brothers-" He began, before a loud explosion resounded in the area. Kai stared at the forms on the beach. Nikraw had created two contuse blasts and made them collide in mid-air. "What..."
@Raedwulf

"They're my brothers-" He began, before a loud explosion resounded in the area. Kai stared at the forms on the beach. Nikraw had created two contuse blasts and made them collide in mid-air. "What..."
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
((@CyanScorpion So this is a fast moving RP... Damn, i wont be able to keep up, not with my resources. I'll try though.
And no, not playful, a Corrupted has just roared, and suddenly:

im ignored.

I SWEAR i saw @ZeraLintarii post that my corrupted is chasing someone. i planned for that person to be @Raedwulf and Zera... soooooo... Im just going to wait for one of them to react, while my hatchling hears it and runs to the group...))

-Snow's Surprise-

She had heard a roar, she knew it. She wasn't sure if it was corrupted or not, but all she knew was that it sounded big and scary.

'Hurry, hurry, hurry!' she thought quickly as she ran as fast as her legs could take her. She used her small wings to propel her forward, and occasionally get a little bit of lift and glide for a few seconds.

She saw the forms of a few dragons, and trusting her gut she ran towards them, hoping for them to help her.

"Help!" she tried calling out, despite her exhaustion and thirst.
((@CyanScorpion So this is a fast moving RP... Damn, i wont be able to keep up, not with my resources. I'll try though.
And no, not playful, a Corrupted has just roared, and suddenly:

im ignored.

I SWEAR i saw @ZeraLintarii post that my corrupted is chasing someone. i planned for that person to be @Raedwulf and Zera... soooooo... Im just going to wait for one of them to react, while my hatchling hears it and runs to the group...))

-Snow's Surprise-

She had heard a roar, she knew it. She wasn't sure if it was corrupted or not, but all she knew was that it sounded big and scary.

'Hurry, hurry, hurry!' she thought quickly as she ran as fast as her legs could take her. She used her small wings to propel her forward, and occasionally get a little bit of lift and glide for a few seconds.

She saw the forms of a few dragons, and trusting her gut she ran towards them, hoping for them to help her.

"Help!" she tried calling out, despite her exhaustion and thirst.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
((@Wolfenlied Sorry. I thought you were targeting @CyanScorpion. O-o
Isn't Snowy Surprise a male...? Or is it only for this RP... ))

A loud roar resounded throughout the area, causing Kai to jump . He nearly fell of the chest he was supposed to guard. A white mirror burst from the forest, screaming for help. Kai stared at it, before jumping into the air and taking flight. "Hey! Calm down! What's wrong?"
((@Wolfenlied Sorry. I thought you were targeting @CyanScorpion. O-o
Isn't Snowy Surprise a male...? Or is it only for this RP... ))

A loud roar resounded throughout the area, causing Kai to jump . He nearly fell of the chest he was supposed to guard. A white mirror burst from the forest, screaming for help. Kai stared at it, before jumping into the air and taking flight. "Hey! Calm down! What's wrong?"
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7