Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Descending Darkness
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
@Wolvenflame77

Tamara softly patted Draco's neck. Yes, she had been able to feel his fatigue and pain those times, just as he could feel her own. It had been a sad time for both of them. But they had been able to get through it.

Don't worry, we'll get through this all right. I'm sure of it.

It did look like the drake was tiring though. Tamara looked back to see his head drooping slightly. Poor thing, only learned to fly a while ago, and now forced to carry so much weight. She was fairly certain he'd hold out a while longer though, dragon's were often surprising creatures.
@Wolvenflame77

Tamara softly patted Draco's neck. Yes, she had been able to feel his fatigue and pain those times, just as he could feel her own. It had been a sad time for both of them. But they had been able to get through it.

Don't worry, we'll get through this all right. I'm sure of it.

It did look like the drake was tiring though. Tamara looked back to see his head drooping slightly. Poor thing, only learned to fly a while ago, and now forced to carry so much weight. She was fairly certain he'd hold out a while longer though, dragon's were often surprising creatures.
@FayeStar
(Sorry I didn't reply right away yesterday. Got a new PC and all and had to mess with it. It was frustrating me...lol))

The dragon gave a worried hum. Draco had a right to be, really. His gaze shifted a bit to see Valthar struggling a little. The poor guy. It wasn't until about an hour later though that he was startled by Galin suddenly moving atop his head. This man was insane!

Tell him to get off.....before I decide to eat him.
@FayeStar
(Sorry I didn't reply right away yesterday. Got a new PC and all and had to mess with it. It was frustrating me...lol))

The dragon gave a worried hum. Draco had a right to be, really. His gaze shifted a bit to see Valthar struggling a little. The poor guy. It wasn't until about an hour later though that he was startled by Galin suddenly moving atop his head. This man was insane!

Tell him to get off.....before I decide to eat him.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
@Wolvenflame77 (( Yay! New stuff is always so exciting though. Congrats. Lol))

Tamara looked back to see Galin walking up to stand on top of Valthar's head. What was he doing?! She didn't take long to think about it. Valthar was getting tired.

Draco hang back a little and get under Valthar. Galin may be trying to remove his weight from Valthar. He wwouldn't do anything so stupid without a reason. I'm sure suicide isn't on his mind. If he doesn't try to jump to you, we'll land.

That reason seemed to be the only logical explanation. Galin had been the one to request their help. He wouldn't be cruel enough to make it harder on the young drake...would he?

--

Valthar had been about to suggest they land when Galin walked up to his head. Valthar did his best to stay still, and still keep an eye on the half blood.

Andrik...what's he doing? I can't hold him on my head for long.
@Wolvenflame77 (( Yay! New stuff is always so exciting though. Congrats. Lol))

Tamara looked back to see Galin walking up to stand on top of Valthar's head. What was he doing?! She didn't take long to think about it. Valthar was getting tired.

Draco hang back a little and get under Valthar. Galin may be trying to remove his weight from Valthar. He wwouldn't do anything so stupid without a reason. I'm sure suicide isn't on his mind. If he doesn't try to jump to you, we'll land.

That reason seemed to be the only logical explanation. Galin had been the one to request their help. He wouldn't be cruel enough to make it harder on the young drake...would he?

--

Valthar had been about to suggest they land when Galin walked up to his head. Valthar did his best to stay still, and still keep an eye on the half blood.

Andrik...what's he doing? I can't hold him on my head for long.
@FayeStar
((XD Yeah lol))

Though Andrik did attempt to remove Gail, the half-blood thwarted him. Seemed his sharp eyes had picked something up. So when Draco did get close enough for him to jump over, he did, but he moved straight to Tamara.

"You'll want to land. Now."

Those wizards were out there, and a lot closer than he'd previously thought... What Galin was attempting to do was save their hides. Didn't need to be caught only to be killed. He glanced over at Andrik and the dragon he'd practically used as a gym. Felt a little sorry for the dragon...he'd make it up to him after.
@FayeStar
((XD Yeah lol))

Though Andrik did attempt to remove Gail, the half-blood thwarted him. Seemed his sharp eyes had picked something up. So when Draco did get close enough for him to jump over, he did, but he moved straight to Tamara.

"You'll want to land. Now."

Those wizards were out there, and a lot closer than he'd previously thought... What Galin was attempting to do was save their hides. Didn't need to be caught only to be killed. He glanced over at Andrik and the dragon he'd practically used as a gym. Felt a little sorry for the dragon...he'd make it up to him after.
@Wolvenflame77

Tamara looked back to see Galin making his way straight toward her. Why was he being so reckless? His words sent chills down her spine. He was serious, something was wrong.

Draco, land....hurry.

She looked up to Andrik, and motioned for him to follow her and Draco down. Galin would probably tell them what was going on after they were out of sight. Whatever it was, he had seemed anxious. Were there others out there that were hunting them?
@Wolvenflame77

Tamara looked back to see Galin making his way straight toward her. Why was he being so reckless? His words sent chills down her spine. He was serious, something was wrong.

Draco, land....hurry.

She looked up to Andrik, and motioned for him to follow her and Draco down. Galin would probably tell them what was going on after they were out of sight. Whatever it was, he had seemed anxious. Were there others out there that were hunting them?
@FayeStar
((Sorry I haven't replied. I was at my sister's house.))

Andrik now sensed an urgency, pat Valthar and let him know to land. Draco was already down upon the groun and had made room for the tired drake. Not the best spots to land on, what all with the rough terrain, but it'd have to do for the time being.

And though Galin had good reason, he could see the look the she-elf was giving him. Knew that if things went wrong, well...they'd not hesitate to skewer him. He had a good reason, though... A very good reason.
@FayeStar
((Sorry I haven't replied. I was at my sister's house.))

Andrik now sensed an urgency, pat Valthar and let him know to land. Draco was already down upon the groun and had made room for the tired drake. Not the best spots to land on, what all with the rough terrain, but it'd have to do for the time being.

And though Galin had good reason, he could see the look the she-elf was giving him. Knew that if things went wrong, well...they'd not hesitate to skewer him. He had a good reason, though... A very good reason.
@Wolvenflame77
((NP I've had a bunch going on recently, so no trouble at all))

Valthar slowly came down from his easy glide. Ah, landing with so much would be a lot harder than landing normally. He slowed his fall down enough to provide less jostling, but he did have to do a couple hop-steps before he stopped completely. Ah, it felt so good to relax. The young drake lowered himself to his belly to take a moment to truly rest.

--

Tamara waited until Valthar landed safely before she used a hushed whisper to speak to Galin. Of course the man would hear her. Not only was he half elf, he also combined with the darkness, which heightened his senses more.

"What's wrong Galin? Why did you need us to land? What's out there?"

All could be answered the same way, but they seemed like individual questions at the moment.
@Wolvenflame77
((NP I've had a bunch going on recently, so no trouble at all))

Valthar slowly came down from his easy glide. Ah, landing with so much would be a lot harder than landing normally. He slowed his fall down enough to provide less jostling, but he did have to do a couple hop-steps before he stopped completely. Ah, it felt so good to relax. The young drake lowered himself to his belly to take a moment to truly rest.

--

Tamara waited until Valthar landed safely before she used a hushed whisper to speak to Galin. Of course the man would hear her. Not only was he half elf, he also combined with the darkness, which heightened his senses more.

"What's wrong Galin? Why did you need us to land? What's out there?"

All could be answered the same way, but they seemed like individual questions at the moment.
@FayeStar
((Cool... XD Gonna be busy tonight with fireworks. :) ))

The poor drake. Andrik took this moment to get of his dragon and just help him relax. Rubbed his scales down and even offered him a little water. Not a lot, since they only had three full skins.

----

"The wizards..."

Galin was soon off the large dragon and seeking out any sort of weapons he could make from scratch. The half blood knew that it was likely the rest didn't believe him. But Tamara would... She trusted him. And he knew they were out there. Had picked out the tiny campfire.
@FayeStar
((Cool... XD Gonna be busy tonight with fireworks. :) ))

The poor drake. Andrik took this moment to get of his dragon and just help him relax. Rubbed his scales down and even offered him a little water. Not a lot, since they only had three full skins.

----

"The wizards..."

Galin was soon off the large dragon and seeking out any sort of weapons he could make from scratch. The half blood knew that it was likely the rest didn't believe him. But Tamara would... She trusted him. And he knew they were out there. Had picked out the tiny campfire.
@Wolvenflame77
((Not really. lol I wouldn't know the first place to go watch them. Gonna chill here and watch anime :D))

Valthar breathed heavily as he lay there. Andrik's consideration was greatly appreciated. The water was good to cool himself down. Who would have thought that carrying so much would tire a drake out so quickly. He looked over to find Galin frantically searching for...something in the dark. What in the world was the man looking for? Did he drop something? Was that why they landed? His words seemed as if they should have been important. Wizards...wizards...oh, that was right they had run across a troupe of mages when they were traveling across the mountains. Wait...they were still tracking them? That wasn't good.

--

Thallion watched quietly, wondering still what the cause of their sudden decent was. Sellion huffed as he slid off Valthar's back. Why did he have to be the one to ride with the crazed half elf than nearly drove their ride into the ground?

--

Her stomach churned with the thought of having several wizards sent out after her and Galin. Tamara wouldn't doubt they were sent after the half blood to be sure he did his job. With that many magic users, she wasn't entirely sure she and Galin were enough for this. Could she even trust that he wouldn't switch sides? It could all be a trap. But then, why wouldn't he have killed them all by now? Surely Grima wouldn't mind just their heads back as proof. She gazed into the dark forest, trying to come up with some sort of plan.
@Wolvenflame77
((Not really. lol I wouldn't know the first place to go watch them. Gonna chill here and watch anime :D))

Valthar breathed heavily as he lay there. Andrik's consideration was greatly appreciated. The water was good to cool himself down. Who would have thought that carrying so much would tire a drake out so quickly. He looked over to find Galin frantically searching for...something in the dark. What in the world was the man looking for? Did he drop something? Was that why they landed? His words seemed as if they should have been important. Wizards...wizards...oh, that was right they had run across a troupe of mages when they were traveling across the mountains. Wait...they were still tracking them? That wasn't good.

--

Thallion watched quietly, wondering still what the cause of their sudden decent was. Sellion huffed as he slid off Valthar's back. Why did he have to be the one to ride with the crazed half elf than nearly drove their ride into the ground?

--

Her stomach churned with the thought of having several wizards sent out after her and Galin. Tamara wouldn't doubt they were sent after the half blood to be sure he did his job. With that many magic users, she wasn't entirely sure she and Galin were enough for this. Could she even trust that he wouldn't switch sides? It could all be a trap. But then, why wouldn't he have killed them all by now? Surely Grima wouldn't mind just their heads back as proof. She gazed into the dark forest, trying to come up with some sort of plan.
@FayeStar
((We get to watch the city set theirs off in brick yard. That's just like...our back yard. We got a good seat. :) ))

Hah! Success! Galin had soon located a good enough make shift weapon. Attention then turned to Tamara, and he pointed to Andrik. The rest of the group wouldn't stand a chance against the mages, he knew.

"Time to see what all your boy friend there can really do."

A trap? No. Galin was going to kill them all...each and every last mage that stood between him and his sister. They were going to die in the most cruel manner possible. At least, that was what his mind and darkness were telling him, and he wasn't going against it.

---

Andrik glanced up at Sellion a moment, frowned a little. He returned to giving his drake attention and hoped that this all helped the poor fellow. He was so exhausted... Perhaps the break would help. Gaze turned to their other two helpers, he watching as the she-elf slid off of Draco's back and turned to make sure that they had all their weapons. She didn't trust the half blood...
@FayeStar
((We get to watch the city set theirs off in brick yard. That's just like...our back yard. We got a good seat. :) ))

Hah! Success! Galin had soon located a good enough make shift weapon. Attention then turned to Tamara, and he pointed to Andrik. The rest of the group wouldn't stand a chance against the mages, he knew.

"Time to see what all your boy friend there can really do."

A trap? No. Galin was going to kill them all...each and every last mage that stood between him and his sister. They were going to die in the most cruel manner possible. At least, that was what his mind and darkness were telling him, and he wasn't going against it.

---

Andrik glanced up at Sellion a moment, frowned a little. He returned to giving his drake attention and hoped that this all helped the poor fellow. He was so exhausted... Perhaps the break would help. Gaze turned to their other two helpers, he watching as the she-elf slid off of Draco's back and turned to make sure that they had all their weapons. She didn't trust the half blood...
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131