Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stafshall National Park OOC (OPEN!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
That sounds really cool actually. So, for the roleplay, do I just make a character and send them here? And when are we thinking of starting?
That sounds really cool actually. So, for the roleplay, do I just make a character and send them here? And when are we thinking of starting?
"So into the woods I go, to lose my mind and find my soul." | art commissions open!
Yep, just fill out the character sheet. Make sure you read rules to make sure you didn't miss anything and you're good when I get the chance to read it over.
I'll ping the other two tomorrow to see if either of them are still interested and either get a rough time line for starting from them or give it another week before I say 'screw it' and start the IC on that weekend. Buuut I'll still leave the RP open to see if people trickle in from getting interested by what's getting written.
Yep, just fill out the character sheet. Make sure you read rules to make sure you didn't miss anything and you're good when I get the chance to read it over.
I'll ping the other two tomorrow to see if either of them are still interested and either get a rough time line for starting from them or give it another week before I say 'screw it' and start the IC on that weekend. Buuut I'll still leave the RP open to see if people trickle in from getting interested by what's getting written.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I'm still here |D
I'm just having an absolute Time trying to fill out this character sheet idk why D;
I'm still here |D
I'm just having an absolute Time trying to fill out this character sheet idk why D;
Ok awesome.
Ok awesome.
"So into the woods I go, to lose my mind and find my soul." | art commissions open!
If either of y'all need help with a character concept I might be able to offer a bit of help.
If either of y'all need help with a character concept I might be able to offer a bit of help.
slXRG.gif

I have the concept down. I'm just struggling to articulate. ;;
I have the concept down. I'm just struggling to articulate. ;;
My characters are clearly painfully underdeveloped. ;; Lmk if I need to change or add anything. [b]Name:[/b] Kumo Fujioka [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Kitsune [b]Occupation:[/b] Unemployed [b]Height:[/b] 5'10" [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://res.cloudinary.com/absolutiones/image/upload/v1704396429/casual_cloud.png[/img] His kitsune form is abnormally large to anyone familiar with normal foxes. It's sleek and grey in color with light brown eyes. [b]Personality:[/b] The first thing you'll probably notice about Kumo is that he's pretty sure he's better than you. He tends to be cynical and guarded. Definitely the type of guy that's more bark than bite, but would never admit it. Derives amusmement from toying with people. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] +Pearls +Cloudy days +Playing pranks +Rock music +Soft material -Dogs -Humans too tbh -Getting wet -Feeling trapped -Those people that feel obligated to touch you [b]Magic/Abilities:[/b] -Shapeshifting: Limited to human form, fox form, and any stages in between. Mirroring the appearance of others is a work in progress. -Illusions: Currently limited to purely visual illusions, they will dissipate if contact is made. Another power he's working on honing. -Fox Fire: A lot like regular fire, but with a cooler name. Kumo is able to conjure and control it at will. Control does not extend to fires he did not conjure. [b]Gear:[/b] Doesn't carry anything unusual on him. Prefers to not be "weighed down." [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] +Being a trickster by nature, Kumo is not easily fooled. +Heightened senses relative to a human even in human form -Still young, magic not well developed -Overconfident in himself -Only as physically durable as the average human [b]Backstory:[/b] (optional) [b]Other:[/b] Fun fact machine broke |D I can't think of any rules to add either.
My characters are clearly painfully underdeveloped. ;;
Lmk if I need to change or add anything.

Name: Kumo Fujioka
Species: Kitsune

Height: 5'10"
Appearance: casual_cloud.png
His kitsune form is abnormally large to anyone familiar with normal foxes. It's sleek and grey in color with light brown eyes.

Personality: The first thing you'll probably notice about Kumo is that he's pretty sure he's better than you. He tends to be cynical and guarded. Definitely the type of guy that's more bark than bite, but would never admit it. Derives amusmement from toying with people.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Pearls
+Cloudy days
+Playing pranks
+Rock music
+Soft material

-Dogs
-Humans too tbh
-Getting wet
-Feeling trapped
-Those people that feel obligated to touch you

Magic/Abilities:
-Shapeshifting: Limited to human form, fox form, and any stages in between. Mirroring the appearance of others is a work in progress.
-Illusions: Currently limited to purely visual illusions, they will dissipate if contact is made. Another power he's working on honing.
-Fox Fire: A lot like regular fire, but with a cooler name. Kumo is able to conjure and control it at will. Control does not extend to fires he did not conjure.

Gear: Doesn't carry anything unusual on him. Prefers to not be "weighed down."

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Being a trickster by nature, Kumo is not easily fooled.
+Heightened senses relative to a human even in human form

-Still young, magic not well developed
-Overconfident in himself
-Only as physically durable as the average human

Backstory: (optional)

Other: Fun fact machine broke |D I can't think of any rules to add either.
Ya good, I'll actually update the list to be a thing later.
Ya good, I'll actually update the list to be a thing later.
slXRG.gif

I see smilodon lady in a rp, I know its gonna be one heck of a active rp so I will toss my boy in Name: doesn't exactly have a name, although the rangers nickname them "exterminator" as once they removed the entire population of deer from the area-because they where feeling ravenous or angry... who knows. Also called Idiot or Lizard-brain or Bingus Age: unknown, maybe around... 40? (barely a hatchling for a dragon) Gender: gender is a scam made by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms (whatever gender your heart desires) Species: dragon Occupation: cryptid/park animal per say Height: 9", and about 15" long (im talking in feet here for reference, I dunno other measurements so have fun lol), can get a few extra inches of they stretch out their neck, with a whopping 40 foot long wingspan (20 feet per wing) for soaring, but can revert their wing sizes to a smaller, more manageable 30 feet (15 a wing) for diving and generally getting around. (note these are APPROXIMATE, no one is stupid enough to get near bingus with a measuring tape) Appearance: (either written or art is fine) NOT MY ART BUT WILL PROBABLY MAKE ART!!! (ART BY REALTENSE) [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a3/f6/6b/a3f66bfc8ca0a77013265c4e78f96c6b.jpg[/img] MY ART [img]https://i.imgur.com/AUIFgAH.png[/img] Personality: generally calm unless provoked or really, really hungry- sometimes trails after a lone Ranger group/tour group, and likes to mess with rangers by stealing food and clothing; anything they can get their talons on, sometimes whole bathrooms will disappear in the night, i.e. a trickster and sort of a pain in the butt to deal with. but still loves their ranger-cookie boos Likes/Dislikes: L: Likes messing with people, also will sometimes eat the lone camper because the rangers didn't see it so did it really happen? D: large crowds and really hot summers, and does not get along well with other cryptids/animals Magic/Abilities: Can breath fire, and heals really, really fast- also flies extraordinarily fast, as well as can camouflage into almost any terrain by changing their DNA- this DNA changing can extend as far as regrowing new limbs with the help of their regeneration and changing themselves to better adapt to places/territories/times of day/temperatures (i.e. making their eyes larger, elongating their tail slightly- they can't do anything crazy like completely shapeshift or even change a whole limb) can release a eardrum-shattering roar/screech. Their talons are hella sharp and they can saw through whole trees. Gear: (just list anything notable your character carries around) doesn't carry anything around, but does have a horde of bones and various items they've either stolen from rangers or from humans they ate. Strengths/Weaknesses: S: very adaptive, intelligent and a pure killing machine W: weirdly enough, freaks out over bees. just absolutely hates bees. also doesn't really like people. Backstory: after being hatched in the wilderness, them along with their parents were swept and snatched away to a brutal arena for cryptids/odd animals, where they were forced to fight other hatchlings and young animals to survive- after the arena was shut down, they where rehabilitated to the woods- although their parents did not survive. Other: they sort of learned the human language, and can understand it but struggle with forming words as their muzzle kinda gets in the way. One of the main reasons you always go with a buddy and never go too far into the woods, that they might be feeling hungry that day doesn't need to eat every day tho- omnivore and will and can eat everything and anything definitely will steal your socks off you if you arent paying attention also probably stole the ranger's vending machene more than once can change their wing size as mentioned before, but generally uses the larger wing span for long flights and intimidating displays. The blood vessels and membrane in their wing have a few things in them that allows the dragon to change the colors easier and into more crazy colors. ask me for lore on the species please I have so much lore and too much lore
I see smilodon lady in a rp, I know its gonna be one heck of a active rp so I will toss my boy in

Name: doesn't exactly have a name, although the rangers nickname them "exterminator" as once they removed the entire population of deer from the area-because they where feeling ravenous or angry... who knows. Also called Idiot or Lizard-brain or Bingus
Age: unknown, maybe around... 40? (barely a hatchling for a dragon)
Gender: gender is a scam made by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms (whatever gender your heart desires)
Species: dragon
Height: 9", and about 15" long (im talking in feet here for reference, I dunno other measurements so have fun lol), can get a few extra inches of they stretch out their neck, with a whopping 40 foot long wingspan (20 feet per wing) for soaring, but can revert their wing sizes to a smaller, more manageable 30 feet (15 a wing) for diving and generally getting around. (note these are APPROXIMATE, no one is stupid enough to get near bingus with a measuring tape)
Appearance: (either written or art is fine) NOT MY ART BUT WILL PROBABLY MAKE ART!!! (ART BY REALTENSE)
a3f66bfc8ca0a77013265c4e78f96c6b.jpg
MY ART
AUIFgAH.png
Personality: generally calm unless provoked or really, really hungry- sometimes trails after a lone Ranger group/tour group, and likes to mess with rangers by stealing food and clothing; anything they can get their talons on, sometimes whole bathrooms will disappear in the night, i.e. a trickster and sort of a pain in the butt to deal with. but still loves their ranger-cookie boos

Likes/Dislikes: L: Likes messing with people, also will sometimes eat the lone camper because the rangers didn't see it so did it really happen?
D: large crowds and really hot summers, and does not get along well with other cryptids/animals

Magic/Abilities: Can breath fire, and heals really, really fast- also flies extraordinarily fast, as well as can camouflage into almost any terrain by changing their DNA- this DNA changing can extend as far as regrowing new limbs with the help of their regeneration and changing themselves to better adapt to places/territories/times of day/temperatures (i.e. making their eyes larger, elongating their tail slightly- they can't do anything crazy like completely shapeshift or even change a whole limb) can release a eardrum-shattering roar/screech. Their talons are hella sharp and they can saw through whole trees.

Gear: (just list anything notable your character carries around) doesn't carry anything around, but does have a horde of bones and various items they've either stolen from rangers or from humans they ate.

Strengths/Weaknesses: S: very adaptive, intelligent and a pure killing machine
W: weirdly enough, freaks out over bees. just absolutely hates bees. also doesn't really like people.

Backstory: after being hatched in the wilderness, them along with their parents were swept and snatched away to a brutal arena for cryptids/odd animals, where they were forced to fight other hatchlings and young animals to survive- after the arena was shut down, they where rehabilitated to the woods- although their parents did not survive.

Other: they sort of learned the human language, and can understand it but struggle with forming words as their muzzle kinda gets in the way. One of the main reasons you always go with a buddy and never go too far into the woods, that they might be feeling hungry that day
doesn't need to eat every day tho- omnivore and will and can eat everything and anything
definitely will steal your socks off you if you arent paying attention
also probably stole the ranger's vending machene more than once
can change their wing size as mentioned before, but generally uses the larger wing span for long flights and intimidating displays. The blood vessels and membrane in their wing have a few things in them that allows the dragon to change the colors easier and into more crazy colors.
ask me for lore on the species please I have so much lore and too much lore
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon
I'll add them to the list at some point tomorrow, and the one little thing I'll request is that the mutation ability not be abused to the point of trivializing every challenge and/or require a fair bit of exposure to a new thing to adapt better too it.
Probably didn't so much as blink at the deer thing, they're fairly used to Blood wyverns doing that.
@Nmrdragon
I'll add them to the list at some point tomorrow, and the one little thing I'll request is that the mutation ability not be abused to the point of trivializing every challenge and/or require a fair bit of exposure to a new thing to adapt better too it.
Probably didn't so much as blink at the deer thing, they're fairly used to Blood wyverns doing that.
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20