Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 109 110
I just had the greatest idea for my character [img]https://www.gameshub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2022/03/rain-world-downpour.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gods_and_demons/images/b/b5/312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Skug [b]Fandom:[/b] Rain World [b]Age:[/b] ??? (Skug's a younger member of their species) [b]Gender:[/b] ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently. It/It's and They/Them are most common.) [b]Orientation:[/b] N/a [b]Appearance:[/b] Skug was a basic white slugcat before getting pulled into this world. When it fused with Chien-Pao, it gained it's ice crystals and whiskers, sword-fangs, a longer, more feline tail, and a slight ice-blue tint to their entire body. Unlike Chien-Pao, Skug is not made of snow. [b]Personality:[/b] Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs. When they fused with Chien-Pao, Skug became more cordial and jolly. They are still somewhat wary, but they are no longer overly-cautious. It's nervousness around rain remains, although it is dampened to anxiety and jumpyness. When in battle or danger, occasionally the ruins of the sword and it's souls attached to it become stronger, overtaking Skug with hatred and blood-thirst. Skug, who does not know why this happens or how to deal with it, becomes fearful and tugs on it's two sword-halves. Food seems to calm it down, and a decent snack will return them to their normal state. [b]Species:[/b] Slugcat [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid [b]Type(s):[/b] Dark, Ice [b]Moveset:[/b] [LIST] [*] Icicle Crash [*] Crunch [*] Ice Shard [*]Sacred Sword [/LIST] [b]Other Abilities:[/b] -Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around. -Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap. -Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears. -Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full. Abilities from Chien-Pao: -Snow Manipulation: Skug can control up to 100 tons of snow/ice. -Cold Resistance: Skug can become cold, but it is never to the point that it can harm or kill them. -Ice Spears: Instead of gnawing on sticks to create spears, Skug can also use icicles as spears. They have the same accuracy with these as their normal spears. [b]Equipment:[/b] None [b]Backstory:[/b] N/a [b]Extra Info:[/b] -Hates lizards and lizard-like pokemon with a burning passion. They used to run from lizard-creatures, but with their new-found abilities, Skug is more prone to outright attacking them. -Will dismantle your clothing/jewelry/not useful items, although now it's more for fun.
I just had the greatest idea for my character

rain-world-downpour.jpg

312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg

Name: Skug
Fandom: Rain World
Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently. It/It's and They/Them are most common.)
Orientation: N/a
Appearance: Skug was a basic white slugcat before getting pulled into this world. When it fused with Chien-Pao, it gained it's ice crystals and whiskers, sword-fangs, a longer, more feline tail, and a slight ice-blue tint to their entire body. Unlike Chien-Pao, Skug is not made of snow.
Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs.
When they fused with Chien-Pao, Skug became more cordial and jolly. They are still somewhat wary, but they are no longer overly-cautious. It's nervousness around rain remains, although it is dampened to anxiety and jumpyness. When in battle or danger, occasionally the ruins of the sword and it's souls attached to it become stronger, overtaking Skug with hatred and blood-thirst. Skug, who does not know why this happens or how to deal with it, becomes fearful and tugs on it's two sword-halves. Food seems to calm it down, and a decent snack will return them to their normal state.
Species: Slugcat
Form: Hybrid
Type(s): Dark, Ice
Moveset:
  • Icicle Crash
  • Crunch
  • Ice Shard
  • Sacred Sword
Other Abilities:
-Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around.
-Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap.
-Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears.
-Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full.
Abilities from Chien-Pao:
-Snow Manipulation: Skug can control up to 100 tons of snow/ice.
-Cold Resistance: Skug can become cold, but it is never to the point that it can harm or kill them.
-Ice Spears: Instead of gnawing on sticks to create spears, Skug can also use icicles as spears. They have the same accuracy with these as their normal spears.
Equipment: None
Backstory: N/a
Extra Info:
-Hates lizards and lizard-like pokemon with a burning passion. They used to run from lizard-creatures, but with their new-found abilities, Skug is more prone to outright attacking them.
-Will dismantle your clothing/jewelry/not useful items, although now it's more for fun.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
If I say the motel on route 2 y'all know what I'm talking about, right?
As that's the exact move Shira would make just to avoid making a scene about being another region. Staying a a dingy motel instead of a high end resort.
If I say the motel on route 2 y'all know what I'm talking about, right?
As that's the exact move Shira would make just to avoid making a scene about being another region. Staying a a dingy motel instead of a high end resort.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Hello! Having stumbled upon this thread, I'd be interested in participating.

Although, even if I have already read the introduction and rules, I still have a few doubts. Are dragons from our Flight Rising clans allowed to be included? If so, can they be anthropomorphized? I keep seeing all these characters who have been infused with Pokémon powers and it makes me think I can't use any characters without them, especially since everything has been claimed.
Hello! Having stumbled upon this thread, I'd be interested in participating.

Although, even if I have already read the introduction and rules, I still have a few doubts. Are dragons from our Flight Rising clans allowed to be included? If so, can they be anthropomorphized? I keep seeing all these characters who have been infused with Pokémon powers and it makes me think I can't use any characters without them, especially since everything has been claimed.
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-06 08:03:32" ] I just had the greatest idea for my character [img]https://www.gameshub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2022/03/rain-world-downpour.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gods_and_demons/images/b/b5/312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Skug [b]Fandom:[/b] Rain World [b]Age:[/b] ??? (Skug's a younger member of their species) [b]Gender:[/b] ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently. It/It's and They/Them are most common.) [b]Orientation:[/b] N/a [b]Appearance:[/b] Skug was a basic white slugcat before getting pulled into this world. When it fused with Chien-Pao, it gained it's ice crystals and whiskers, sword-fangs, a longer, more feline tail, and a slight ice-blue tint to their entire body. Unlike Chien-Pao, Skug is not made of snow. [b]Personality:[/b] Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs. When they fused with Chien-Pao, Skug became more cordial and jolly. They are still somewhat wary, but they are no longer overly-cautious. It's nervousness around rain remains, although it is dampened to anxiety and jumpyness. When in battle or danger, occasionally the ruins of the sword and it's souls attached to it become stronger, overtaking Skug with hatred and blood-thirst. Skug, who does not know why this happens or how to deal with it, becomes fearful and tugs on it's two sword-halves. Food seems to calm it down, and a decent snack will return them to their normal state. [b]Species:[/b] Slugcat [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid [b]Type(s):[/b] Dark, Ice [b]Moveset:[/b] [LIST] [*] Icicle Crash [*] Crunch [*] Ice Shard [*]Sacred Sword [/LIST] [b]Other Abilities:[/b] -Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around. -Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap. -Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears. -Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full. Abilities from Chien-Pao: -Snow Manipulation: Skug can control up to 100 tons of snow/ice. -Cold Resistance: Skug can become cold, but it is never to the point that it can harm or kill them. -Ice Spears: Instead of gnawing on sticks to create spears, Skug can also use icicles as spears. They have the same accuracy with these as their normal spears. [b]Equipment:[/b] None [b]Backstory:[/b] N/a [b]Extra Info:[/b] -Hates lizards and lizard-like pokemon with a burning passion. They used to run from lizard-creatures, but with their new-found abilities, Skug is more prone to outright attacking them. -Will dismantle your clothing/jewelry/not useful items, although now it's more for fun. [/quote] Omg yessssss
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-06 08:03:32:
I just had the greatest idea for my character

rain-world-downpour.jpg

312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg

Name: Skug
Fandom: Rain World
Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently. It/It's and They/Them are most common.)
Orientation: N/a
Appearance: Skug was a basic white slugcat before getting pulled into this world. When it fused with Chien-Pao, it gained it's ice crystals and whiskers, sword-fangs, a longer, more feline tail, and a slight ice-blue tint to their entire body. Unlike Chien-Pao, Skug is not made of snow.
Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs.
When they fused with Chien-Pao, Skug became more cordial and jolly. They are still somewhat wary, but they are no longer overly-cautious. It's nervousness around rain remains, although it is dampened to anxiety and jumpyness. When in battle or danger, occasionally the ruins of the sword and it's souls attached to it become stronger, overtaking Skug with hatred and blood-thirst. Skug, who does not know why this happens or how to deal with it, becomes fearful and tugs on it's two sword-halves. Food seems to calm it down, and a decent snack will return them to their normal state.
Species: Slugcat
Form: Hybrid
Type(s): Dark, Ice
Moveset:
  • Icicle Crash
  • Crunch
  • Ice Shard
  • Sacred Sword
Other Abilities:
-Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around.
-Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap.
-Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears.
-Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full.
Abilities from Chien-Pao:
-Snow Manipulation: Skug can control up to 100 tons of snow/ice.
-Cold Resistance: Skug can become cold, but it is never to the point that it can harm or kill them.
-Ice Spears: Instead of gnawing on sticks to create spears, Skug can also use icicles as spears. They have the same accuracy with these as their normal spears.
Equipment: None
Backstory: N/a
Extra Info:
-Hates lizards and lizard-like pokemon with a burning passion. They used to run from lizard-creatures, but with their new-found abilities, Skug is more prone to outright attacking them.
-Will dismantle your clothing/jewelry/not useful items, although now it's more for fun.
Omg yessssss
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
By the way, are all the Otherworlders spawning in the same place? I thought I would ask before continuing to work on my posts!

Also, I really, really, really need to play Rain World, it looks so fun and I love the Slugcat design TvT
By the way, are all the Otherworlders spawning in the same place? I thought I would ask before continuing to work on my posts!

Also, I really, really, really need to play Rain World, it looks so fun and I love the Slugcat design TvT
xk7ymDQ.png
Otherworlders can spawn wherever, but they are probably spread apart.

Edit: Yeeeeesss! It's Skug!

40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I'll try and get my forms out soon
I'll try and get my forms out soon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-06 08:50:20" ] Otherworlders can spawn wherever, but they are probably spread apart. Edit: Yeeeeesss! It's Skug! [/quote] Skug is heeeeere [quote name= "Soullugia11" date="2023-02-06 08:48:08" ] By the way, are all the Otherworlders spawning in the same place? I thought I would ask before continuing to work on my posts! Also, I really, really, really need to play Rain World, it looks so fun and I love the Slugcat design TvT [/quote] I also need to play rain world, I've just watched a few videos [s]the slugcat blorboism is spreading[/s]
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-06 08:50:20:

Skug is heeeeere
Soullugia11 wrote on 2023-02-06 08:48:08:

I also need to play rain world, I've just watched a few videos

the slugcat blorboism is spreading
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
related to pokemon:

Cheeeseburgers! aHhhHHh

https://youtube.com/shorts/AzrNMYQjcl8?feature=share
related to pokemon:

Cheeeseburgers! aHhhHHh

https://youtube.com/shorts/AzrNMYQjcl8?feature=share
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-06 09:21:42" ] [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-06 08:50:20" ] Otherworlders can spawn wherever, but they are probably spread apart. Edit: Yeeeeesss! It's Skug! [/quote] Skug is heeeeere [quote name= "Soullugia11" date="2023-02-06 08:48:08" ] By the way, are all the Otherworlders spawning in the same place? I thought I would ask before continuing to work on my posts! Also, I really, really, really need to play Rain World, it looks so fun and I love the Slugcat design TvT [/quote] I also need to play rain world, I've just watched a few videos [s]the slugcat blorboism is spreading[/s] [/quote] I haven't played Rainworld yet either but: A) Looks absolutely beautiful and I love world building stuff B) Like SoulLugia said, I just love the Slugcats so much. Like, I wanna pick one up and just hug it and squeeze it in my arms and wrap it in a blanket...and then come back to see my expensive blanket has been used as a part of a lizard trap. [s]Dingasoid you never finished drawing all the Biometal Skugs[/s]
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-06 09:21:42:
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-06 08:50:20:

Skug is heeeeere
Soullugia11 wrote on 2023-02-06 08:48:08:

I also need to play rain world, I've just watched a few videos

the slugcat blorboism is spreading
I haven't played Rainworld yet either but:

A) Looks absolutely beautiful and I love world building stuff
B) Like SoulLugia said, I just love the Slugcats so much. Like, I wanna pick one up and just hug it and squeeze it in my arms and wrap it in a blanket...and then come back to see my expensive blanket has been used as a part of a lizard trap.

Dingasoid you never finished drawing all the Biometal Skugs
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 109 110