Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 109 110
Hey guys? I’m not too far behind, am I?

I’m gonna need some time to get a post in, I just need to eat something first

xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-02-06 10:47:11" ] Hey guys? I’m not too far behind, am I? I’m gonna need some time to get a post in, I just need to eat something first [/quote] I think everyone's just coming in and introducing their characters so I don't think so. I just realized we have two characters with blue wings he he
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-02-06 10:47:11:

I think everyone's just coming in and introducing their characters so I don't think so.

I just realized we have two characters with blue wings he he
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
It's still character intros though.

If things are going too fast though, I could put a pause to the RP.
It's still character intros though.

If things are going too fast though, I could put a pause to the RP.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Okay, phew! No worries then, I’ll get one in as soon as possible ^^ My laptop should be charged now
Okay, phew! No worries then, I’ll get one in as soon as possible ^^ My laptop should be charged now
xk7ymDQ.png
....are we all at the same beach or are we mostly separate? there are. a lot of people near the coast and i can barely tell who's with who
....are we all at the same beach or are we mostly separate? there are. a lot of people near the coast and i can barely tell who's with who
I think we're seperating into groups. You could try to interact with someone right away or wait for one of the others who hasn't responded yet.
I think we're seperating into groups. You could try to interact with someone right away or wait for one of the others who hasn't responded yet.
[quote name="Hanafuda" date="2023-02-06 08:27:01" ] Hello! Having stumbled upon this thread, I'd be interested in participating. Although, even if I have already read the introduction and rules, I still have a few doubts. Are dragons from our Flight Rising clans allowed to be included? If so, can they be anthropomorphized? I keep seeing all these characters who have been infused with Pokémon powers and it makes me think I can't use any characters without them, especially since everything has been claimed. [/quote] I thinked I missed this person, whoops. There are still a bunch of unclaimed legendaries. You can go right ahead and use your Flight Rising dragons! Hybrids / gjinkas aren't a requirement. @Hanafuda
Hanafuda wrote on 2023-02-06 08:27:01:
Hello! Having stumbled upon this thread, I'd be interested in participating.

Although, even if I have already read the introduction and rules, I still have a few doubts. Are dragons from our Flight Rising clans allowed to be included? If so, can they be anthropomorphized? I keep seeing all these characters who have been infused with Pokémon powers and it makes me think I can't use any characters without them, especially since everything has been claimed.

I thinked I missed this person, whoops.

There are still a bunch of unclaimed legendaries. You can go right ahead and use your Flight Rising dragons! Hybrids / gjinkas aren't a requirement.

@Hanafuda
Ah, thanks for the reassurance. Although, I'm not exactly thinking about making one of my dragons a hybrid of a Legend. Just from an average Pokémon with normal attacks.
But just to make sure, are the zeroes in the 'claimed and unclaimed' part for remaining claims?
Ah, thanks for the reassurance. Although, I'm not exactly thinking about making one of my dragons a hybrid of a Legend. Just from an average Pokémon with normal attacks.
But just to make sure, are the zeroes in the 'claimed and unclaimed' part for remaining claims?
[quote name="Hanafuda" date="2023-02-06 11:09:09" ] Ah, thanks for the reassurance. Although, I'm not exactly thinking about making one of my dragons a hybrid of a Legend. Just from an average Pokémon with normal attacks. But just to make sure, are the zeroes in the 'claimed and unclaimed' part for remaining claims? [/quote] The zeroes mean that no one has made a claim on that pokemon yet.
Hanafuda wrote on 2023-02-06 11:09:09:

The zeroes mean that no one has made a claim on that pokemon yet.
Ah, I see.
Oh, also, is it too late to join? I see that character intros are still going in the IC thread.
Ah, I see.
Oh, also, is it too late to join? I see that character intros are still going in the IC thread.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 109 110