Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 109 110
I'll wait for the others to confirm
I'll wait for the others to confirm
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
I’ll be ready to start soon, it’s almost time for my little sister to go to bed, I might be heading to the store with dad as well but we’ll have to see! Either way, I’ll pop back in as soon as she goes to bed ^^
I’ll be ready to start soon, it’s almost time for my little sister to go to bed, I might be heading to the store with dad as well but we’ll have to see! Either way, I’ll pop back in as soon as she goes to bed ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-02-05 17:31:21" ] I’ll be ready to start soon, it’s almost time for my little sister to go to bed, I might be heading to the store with dad as well but we’ll have to see! Either way, I’ll pop back in as soon as she goes to bed ^^ [/quote] Hey make sure not to get stuck in the milk aisle [s](Kraft hangs out around there and he likes to kidnap people as you've learned...)[/s]
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-02-05 17:31:21:
Hey make sure not to get stuck in the milk aisle (Kraft hangs out around there and he likes to kidnap people as you've learned...)
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I'm cool with whenever
I'm cool with whenever
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-05 11:43:18" ] It's too dangerous to go alone! Here, take this! [img]https://i.ibb.co/6JDj9VS/download.png[/img] [/quote] bADGE
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-05 11:43:18:
It's too dangerous to go alone! Here, take this!

download.png

bADGE
I roleplay too much-
Also, I'm ready to start
Also, I'm ready to start
I roleplay too much-
Should I get my forms started soon
Should I get my forms started soon
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I’ll get my sheet up in a little bit, I got sick suddenly so I haven’t really been able to write much. Fine to start whenever tho:)
I’ll get my sheet up in a little bit, I got sick suddenly so I haven’t really been able to write much. Fine to start whenever tho:)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
If Kraft even tries to lay a hand on Ramza, he’s most likely getting an Ultima spell to the face.
If Kraft even tries to lay a hand on Ramza, he’s most likely getting an Ultima spell to the face.
LIo8D8G.gif
How about tomorrow?
How about tomorrow?
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 109 110