Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 109 110
[quote name="AceInSpace22" date="2023-02-05 13:41:16" ] Just a quick question, is it okay if I change the picture for Kat? [/quote] Go ahead! You don't have to ask.
AceInSpace22 wrote on 2023-02-05 13:41:16:
Just a quick question, is it okay if I change the picture for Kat?

Go ahead! You don't have to ask.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2023-02-05 13:49:20" ] From the impression that I got through my Pokémon Ultra Sun playthrough, Guzma really isn’t evil like some of the other villain team leaders. He’s just kind of a normal guy who even helps you out during the Team Rainbow Rocket segment of the post-game. [/quote] Guzma ain't all that 'evil' if anything he strikes me more as someone who feels slighted by the system. Given that he seems to specialize in bug types and has Buginium-Z, he probably wanted to become a Trial Master for bug types but was turned down for one reason or another and became kinda bitter about it since he's clearly on par with some of the Trial Masters. But like Guzma never wanted to do anything that would hurt a bunch of people or anything like that. Just harass some Trial goers and maybe Gatekeep Buginium a bit out of spite. And clearly other people were drawn in to help this un-noble cause. tbh Guzma probably knew a bit more than most people about Aether due to Gladiadon, just didn't say much about it to respect a kid that'd have a story perfect for r/insaneparents and ran away. [s]Would explain why Guzma kinda cares about Lily a bit as well.[/s]
Catlover422 wrote on 2023-02-05 13:49:20:
From the impression that I got through my Pokémon Ultra Sun playthrough, Guzma really isn’t evil like some of the other villain team leaders. He’s just kind of a normal guy who even helps you out during the Team Rainbow Rocket segment of the post-game.

Guzma ain't all that 'evil' if anything he strikes me more as someone who feels slighted by the system. Given that he seems to specialize in bug types and has Buginium-Z, he probably wanted to become a Trial Master for bug types but was turned down for one reason or another and became kinda bitter about it since he's clearly on par with some of the Trial Masters.
But like Guzma never wanted to do anything that would hurt a bunch of people or anything like that. Just harass some Trial goers and maybe Gatekeep Buginium a bit out of spite. And clearly other people were drawn in to help this un-noble cause.

tbh Guzma probably knew a bit more than most people about Aether due to Gladiadon, just didn't say much about it to respect a kid that'd have a story perfect for r/insaneparents and ran away. Would explain why Guzma kinda cares about Lily a bit as well.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I think I’m gonna add a Cultist and another Otherworlder later today! I’m babysitting my little sister, so it’ll be a while, but I’ll get it done!
I think I’m gonna add a Cultist and another Otherworlder later today! I’m babysitting my little sister, so it’ll be a while, but I’ll get it done!
xk7ymDQ.png
Will probably start my first form tonight
Will probably start my first form tonight
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I'm working on the sheet for Guzma.
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-05 14:25:10" ] I'm working on the sheet for Guzma. [/quote] IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!!
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-05 14:25:10:
IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Gabbiani" date="2023-02-05 14:30:07" ] [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-05 14:25:10" ] I'm working on the sheet for Guzma. [/quote] IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!! [/quote] YA BOIIIIIIIIII
Gabbiani wrote on 2023-02-05 14:30:07:
IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!!
YA BOIIIIIIIIII
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-02-05 14:31:10" ] [quote name="Gabbiani" date="2023-02-05 14:30:07" ] [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-05 14:25:10" ] I'm working on the sheet for Guzma. [/quote] IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!! [/quote] YA BOIIIIIIIIII [/quote] GUZMAAAAAAAAAAA Funny how when I expect there to be posts, there's nothing, but when I leave for 15 minutes there's, like, 4-7 new posts lol
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-02-05 14:31:10:
Gabbiani wrote on 2023-02-05 14:30:07:
IT'S YA BOI GUZMA!!!!!!
YA BOIIIIIIIIII
GUZMAAAAAAAAAAA

Funny how when I expect there to be posts, there's nothing, but when I leave for 15 minutes there's, like, 4-7 new posts lol
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[size=5]Yo yo yo, guess who it is?[/size] [center][img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8a/Sun_Moon_Guzma.png/225px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Guzma [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]Gender:[/b] Ya boy [b]Personality:[/b] I might be biased, but Guzma is one cool dude. Despite being a "Team" leader, he doesn't have any plans to destroy the world or 'change' it unlike the others. Yes, he is a gang leader and a criminal, but he's very chill with his homies and may be willing to help others that aren't apart of Team Skull if he finds the reasons right. However, he has troubles with self-confidence and feels the need to prove himself as a strong trainer to everyone. [b]Opinion on Otherworlders:[/b] Powerful and Respectable. Even better as allies. [b]Type:[/b] Team Skull (Tha boss) [b]Pokemon:[/b] I'm going to use a slightly modified version of Guzma's final team [LIST] [*] Lvl 68 Golisopod (Bug / Water) [LIST] [*] [b]Held Item:[/b] Clear Amulet (Prevents stat lowering) [*] Sucker Punch [Dark / Physical] [*] Waterfall [Water / Special] [*] First Impression [Bug / Physical] [*] Brick Break [Fighting / Physical] [/LIST] [/LIST] [LIST][*] Lvl 63 Vikavolt (Bug / Electric) (Yes SmilodonLady, I'll use your suggestions) [LIST] [*] [b]Held Item:[/b] Zoom Lens Cap (Boosts Crit Rate) [*] Flash Cannon [Steel/ Special] [*] Zap Cannon [Electric / Special] [*] Bug Buzz [Bug / Physical] [*] Energy Ball [Grass/ Special] [/LIST] [/LIST] [LIST][*] Lvl 65 Pinsir (Bug) [LIST] [*] [b]Held Item:[/b] Pinsirite (Allows for Mega Evolution) [*] Throat Chop (Dark / Physical) [*] Storm Throw (Fighting / Physical) [*] X-Scissor (Bug / Physical) [*] Stone Edge (Rock / Physical) [/LIST] [/LIST] [LIST][*] Level 67 Masquerain (Bug / Flying) [LIST] [*] [b]Held Item:[/b] Focus Sash (Endures 1-hit KO's) [*] Air Slash (Flying / Special) [*] Bug Buzz (Bug / Special) [*] Ice Beam (Ice / Special) [*] Quiver Dance (Bug / Status - Raises Special Atk, Special Def, and Speed slightly) [/LIST] [/LIST] [LIST][*] Level 64 Scizor (Bug / Steel) [LIST] [*] [b]Held Item:[/b] Buginium Z (Allows for the Z-move Savage Spin-Out, which is a Bug-Type move) [*] X-Scissor (Bug / Physical) [*] Iron Head (Steel / Physical) [*] Night Slash (Dark / Physical) [*] Bullet Punch (Steel / Physical) [/LIST] [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] [LIST] [*] Mega Amulet that he bought from the black market [*] A Z-Ring [*] A couple of healing items, mainly super and hyper potions + full restores [*] A whole wad of cash [/LIST] [b]Extra Info:[/b] [LIST] [*] [i]Might [/i]try to recruit Otherworlders into Team Skull [*] He's got problems [*] Probably would unironically wear this on a t-shirt / hoodie: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/952/714/efd.gif[/img] [/LIST] Wait, what if someone played as Gladion? Then we could have two edgy characters on here and arguments lol.
Yo yo yo, guess who it is?
225px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
Name: Guzma
Personality: I might be biased, but Guzma is one cool dude. Despite being a "Team" leader, he doesn't have any plans to destroy the world or 'change' it unlike the others. Yes, he is a gang leader and a criminal, but he's very chill with his homies and may be willing to help others that aren't apart of Team Skull if he finds the reasons right. However, he has troubles with self-confidence and feels the need to prove himself as a strong trainer to everyone.

Opinion on Otherworlders: Powerful and Respectable. Even better as allies.
Type: Team Skull (Tha boss)
Pokemon: I'm going to use a slightly modified version of Guzma's final team
  • Lvl 68 Golisopod (Bug / Water)
    • Held Item: Clear Amulet (Prevents stat lowering)
    • Sucker Punch [Dark / Physical]
    • Waterfall [Water / Special]
    • First Impression [Bug / Physical]
    • Brick Break [Fighting / Physical]
  • Lvl 63 Vikavolt (Bug / Electric) (Yes SmilodonLady, I'll use your suggestions)
    • Held Item: Zoom Lens Cap (Boosts Crit Rate)
    • Flash Cannon [Steel/ Special]
    • Zap Cannon [Electric / Special]
    • Bug Buzz [Bug / Physical]
    • Energy Ball [Grass/ Special]
  • Lvl 65 Pinsir (Bug)
    • Held Item: Pinsirite (Allows for Mega Evolution)
    • Throat Chop (Dark / Physical)
    • Storm Throw (Fighting / Physical)
    • X-Scissor (Bug / Physical)
    • Stone Edge (Rock / Physical)
  • Level 67 Masquerain (Bug / Flying)
    • Held Item: Focus Sash (Endures 1-hit KO's)
    • Air Slash (Flying / Special)
    • Bug Buzz (Bug / Special)
    • Ice Beam (Ice / Special)
    • Quiver Dance (Bug / Status - Raises Special Atk, Special Def, and Speed slightly)
  • Level 64 Scizor (Bug / Steel)
    • Held Item: Buginium Z (Allows for the Z-move Savage Spin-Out, which is a Bug-Type move)
    • X-Scissor (Bug / Physical)
    • Iron Head (Steel / Physical)
    • Night Slash (Dark / Physical)
    • Bullet Punch (Steel / Physical)
Equipment:
  • Mega Amulet that he bought from the black market
  • A Z-Ring
  • A couple of healing items, mainly super and hyper potions + full restores
  • A whole wad of cash
Extra Info:
  • Might try to recruit Otherworlders into Team Skull
  • He's got problems
  • Probably would unironically wear this on a t-shirt / hoodie:
    efd.gif

Wait, what if someone played as Gladion? Then we could have two edgy characters on here and arguments lol.
[img]https://s1.zerochan.net/Kunagiri.Machina.600.630229.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Machina Kunagiri [b]Fandom:[/b] Final Fantasy [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Gay [b]Appearance:[/b] In addition to the appearance shown above, has two blue wings that are normally hidden underneath the cape that he wears and also has one red eye as well as a red triangle under his left eye. When in a Mega Evolution, the red triangle under his left eye will turn white and another red triangle will appear under his right eye. His wings will also turn purple and his only green eye will turn red. [b]Personality:[/b] While often appearing to be distant at first, Machina is actually a rather friendly individual who cares greatly for his friends. However, he does have some violent tendencies that only show when one of his friends is harmed. He will become absolutely merciless. Like Latios, he prefers compassionate people and will only reveal his true self to those people. [b]Species:[/b] Latios Hybrid [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid [b]Type(s):[/b] Dragon/Psychic [b]Moveset:[/b] •Luster Purge •Psychic •Dragon Claw •Thunder (Yes, Latios can learn this through TMs) [b]Other Abilities:[/b] •Mega Evolution •The ability to sense human emotions •Sight Sharing •Spellcasting •Immortality (he can’t age past 17 or die from natural causes.) •Telepathy (Can only telepathically communicate with Ace or any other Latias/Latios) [b]Equipment:[/b] •Latiosite (Worn as a bracelet although he keeps this bracelet hidden) •Soul Dew [b]Backstory:[/b] (OPTIONAL) [b]Extra Info:[/b] •Do NOT harm Ace unless you want to deal with an angry Machina
Kunagiri.Machina.600.630229.jpg
Name: Machina Kunagiri
Fandom: Final Fantasy
Orientation: Gay
Appearance: In addition to the appearance shown above, has two blue wings that are normally hidden underneath the cape that he wears and also has one red eye as well as a red triangle under his left eye. When in a Mega Evolution, the red triangle under his left eye will turn white and another red triangle will appear under his right eye. His wings will also turn purple and his only green eye will turn red.
Personality: While often appearing to be distant at first, Machina is actually a rather friendly individual who cares greatly for his friends. However, he does have some violent tendencies that only show when one of his friends is harmed. He will become absolutely merciless. Like Latios, he prefers compassionate people and will only reveal his true self to those people.
Species: Latios Hybrid
Form: Hybrid
Type(s): Dragon/Psychic
Moveset:
•Luster Purge
•Psychic
•Dragon Claw
•Thunder (Yes, Latios can learn this through TMs)
Other Abilities:
•Mega Evolution
•The ability to sense human emotions
•Sight Sharing
•Spellcasting
•Immortality (he can’t age past 17 or die from natural causes.)
•Telepathy (Can only telepathically communicate with Ace or any other Latias/Latios)
Equipment:
•Latiosite (Worn as a bracelet although he keeps this bracelet hidden)
•Soul Dew
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Extra Info:
•Do NOT harm Ace unless you want to deal with an angry Machina
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 109 110