Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery of Tenebra {IC}
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bex (interacting with Kai)
She nodded silently then said (mostly to herself) "Why did they bring me here..."

Eve/Emory (Interacting with Zach)
Eve froze but Emory bounced over and chirped "HI! Who are you? I'm Emory! Happy to meetcha!" with a huge grin on his face.
Bex (interacting with Kai)
She nodded silently then said (mostly to herself) "Why did they bring me here..."

Eve/Emory (Interacting with Zach)
Eve froze but Emory bounced over and chirped "HI! Who are you? I'm Emory! Happy to meetcha!" with a huge grin on his face.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Kai
interacting with Bex
He pauses and thinks for a second. "Well... there are monsters down here... So it's not the safest place for you to be... But I can guide you around! Sorta! If you want me to that is..."He pauses and looks at her with an excited look in his transparent eyes.

Zach
Interacting with Eve/Emery
He relaxes after a second and tilts his head to the side. "Hi, I'm Zach, nice to meet you too... What are you? No offence, of course, just curious." Zach replies slowly and cautiously, examining the stitches on Emery.
Kai
interacting with Bex
He pauses and thinks for a second. "Well... there are monsters down here... So it's not the safest place for you to be... But I can guide you around! Sorta! If you want me to that is..."He pauses and looks at her with an excited look in his transparent eyes.

Zach
Interacting with Eve/Emery
He relaxes after a second and tilts his head to the side. "Hi, I'm Zach, nice to meet you too... What are you? No offence, of course, just curious." Zach replies slowly and cautiously, examining the stitches on Emery.
B2xI5Da.png
Maya smiled. "Mind waiting? I got somewhere to go first."
Maya smiled. "Mind waiting? I got somewhere to go first."
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
No. V

“I don’t mind waiting. Besides, it’s not like the neurotoxin that I used on those two is going to wear off anytime soon so take all the time that you need.” No. V said softly.
No. V

“I don’t mind waiting. Besides, it’s not like the neurotoxin that I used on those two is going to wear off anytime soon so take all the time that you need.” No. V said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
(whoopsie haven't responded in forever let's see if we can revive this rp)
Oliver, Within the caves, Interactions: Iris, Legio, Xiuying

Oliver blinked for a moment, processing what they had been told. They took a tentative step back when the tiger-ghost-girl drifted closer. "I-um...alright." They hadn't really known what to say, but they figured they should take the warning. After all, it seemed like she knew the dangers of the caves better than any of them.

Speaking of, the small white rabbit-thing didn't seem too happy about what she'd told them. It had sniffed at their left side, and it took Oliver a moment to realize it likely was smelling the blood. Huh...does this thing eat meat? They were hoping that it didn't eat human meat, at the very least. Despite it's cute looks, Oliver intended on heeding the warning they were given, and they took another step backwards before turning to walk away. "Uh-Iris. Let's go," they demanded. They were trying to sound assertive, but a bit of anxiety had sneaked into their voice, and it came out sounding more like a plea. Oliver's gaze flicked between Iris, the strange rabbit, and the ghost, hoping the latter two wouldn't try anything
(whoopsie haven't responded in forever let's see if we can revive this rp)
Oliver, Within the caves, Interactions: Iris, Legio, Xiuying

Oliver blinked for a moment, processing what they had been told. They took a tentative step back when the tiger-ghost-girl drifted closer. "I-um...alright." They hadn't really known what to say, but they figured they should take the warning. After all, it seemed like she knew the dangers of the caves better than any of them.

Speaking of, the small white rabbit-thing didn't seem too happy about what she'd told them. It had sniffed at their left side, and it took Oliver a moment to realize it likely was smelling the blood. Huh...does this thing eat meat? They were hoping that it didn't eat human meat, at the very least. Despite it's cute looks, Oliver intended on heeding the warning they were given, and they took another step backwards before turning to walk away. "Uh-Iris. Let's go," they demanded. They were trying to sound assertive, but a bit of anxiety had sneaked into their voice, and it came out sounding more like a plea. Oliver's gaze flicked between Iris, the strange rabbit, and the ghost, hoping the latter two wouldn't try anything
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6