Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery of Tenebra {IC}
1 2 3 4 5 6
Drylk

"Oh, i am not woryed, i am repulsed by those parasites, alwais coming here, disturbing the peace." He scoff dryly while waving his hand dismisively, he may not think too highly of the others monsters neather, at least those could be of use to some extent, the ones from above tho, not so mutch. "One would think it's enough that my resting place was taken away from me yet they keep sending more pests to keep us down here."
Legio

Their various vessels were covering a lot of ground across the senctuary, seaking for somthing of interest to pick up on. The beasts of feathers and leathery wings were flying across open spaces, unusual or fantasticals creatures walked near the center while the more inocent looking ones were reserved for the openings toward the upper world. This was how their holder had told them to search tho, Legio didnt realy understood why, woudnt it be better to just use each vessel without worying of where too do so ?

One of their vessels, near of the limits, picked up a sent they remembered well. It was the same that came with the meat they were feed ! A stingy, metalic smell, that came with somthing nice. The vessel that was the closest was hard to describe, Drylk said it was what was called a 'jackalope' or a 'bunny-with-horns', they didnt know what was a 'bunny' but it indeed had one tinny horn, bearly visible beneth it's thick white fur. By then they wern't realy thinking, all they wanted to do was to make that vessel follow the smell so, it was exactly what they did.
Drylk

"Oh, i am not woryed, i am repulsed by those parasites, alwais coming here, disturbing the peace." He scoff dryly while waving his hand dismisively, he may not think too highly of the others monsters neather, at least those could be of use to some extent, the ones from above tho, not so mutch. "One would think it's enough that my resting place was taken away from me yet they keep sending more pests to keep us down here."
Legio

Their various vessels were covering a lot of ground across the senctuary, seaking for somthing of interest to pick up on. The beasts of feathers and leathery wings were flying across open spaces, unusual or fantasticals creatures walked near the center while the more inocent looking ones were reserved for the openings toward the upper world. This was how their holder had told them to search tho, Legio didnt realy understood why, woudnt it be better to just use each vessel without worying of where too do so ?

One of their vessels, near of the limits, picked up a sent they remembered well. It was the same that came with the meat they were feed ! A stingy, metalic smell, that came with somthing nice. The vessel that was the closest was hard to describe, Drylk said it was what was called a 'jackalope' or a 'bunny-with-horns', they didnt know what was a 'bunny' but it indeed had one tinny horn, bearly visible beneth it's thick white fur. By then they wern't realy thinking, all they wanted to do was to make that vessel follow the smell so, it was exactly what they did.
axVjdwkm.png
Zhu Baizhong

The male paused for a few seconds, hands stilling on the Erhu's string and tensing on the bow. Empty pink eyes brightening as the order to "S T O P I T" echoed in his head. For a few seconds those empty eyes had no reaction before something flared in them and he drug the bow harshly against the strings. A shriek filled the cavern and surrounding tunnels, Qi making the sound harsher before transitioning into something faster. The music bringing back the mans memories of horses and of those who had once rode them.

A snarl left the man, Qi lashing out with the music as he played. The energy filling up the cavern and creating a small barrier against anyone who would dare to try and influence him again. Slowly his Qi began to calm once more as it flowed through his territory, refreshing old claims.

Xiuying
Interacting with Oliver and Iris

Xiuying smiled softly at hearing the music began to play not long after she had left their cavern with its lake and the small island in the center. She wandered the halls, robes fluttering in imaginary winds, once pristine robes dyed in her own lifeblood. She stared at the hallways, feeling her fathers qi and music following behind her ever so slightly though the lighter was fading the farther she got from he cavern. Then her eyes narrowed as she created small electrical spheres, lightning dancing across and to each other as she made her way to where she felt the closest disturbance.

Her form flickered as she chanced upon two humans. One of whom smelled faintly of blood and she watched them interact for a few seconds. A soft laugh leaving her lips at the smaller figures excuse for the blood. Because a napkin? Really?

Her wings flapped in amusement as she sent her little electric spheres to the duo, offering up more light as they danced around the two.

Kradram
Interactions: Fio (and maybe Neige)

Kradram growled, pleased as the sacrifices finally made their way into the cave. His claws digging ever so slightly into the rock as he began to feed on the small amount of fear already growing in the air. A dark satisfaction growing in the pit of their belly as they began to stalk towards the loudest of the new offerings.

They pondered how they should increase the others fear. Maybe scream? Beg for mercy and cut it off? Maybe let them see a bit of Kradram only to disappear and start making noises where they hadn't been moments before? There were so many options and Kradram settled on the later. Making sure that their steps fell heavier and their tail dragged noisily behind them. A snarl left the beast as they approached the female, lips slowly lifting from their maw to reveal the full length of sharp black fangs. The only downside was that it blocked off the smallest pair of eyes that were the closest to his maw, leaving only five of his eyes visible.

With another snarl his quills pulsed in vibrant reds and yellows before dimming as Kradram stepped back into the shadows of the hallway. Quickly climbing up into the darkness of the ceiling and another shelf where they hid themself away. Crawling on his belly, he made his way through the dangerously small tunnels that they had found in their boredom while waiting for more sacrifices. Finally coming out the other end, he allowed an echoing scream to leave his throat. The sound feminine and full of fear before being cut off just as suddenly as it started. Kradram remembers the girl it had come from, how he had dragged it out until she had finally broken under the stress and fear of being constantly hunted by them.

He wondered how these new sacrifices fear would taste and if it would be just as sweet.
Zhu Baizhong

The male paused for a few seconds, hands stilling on the Erhu's string and tensing on the bow. Empty pink eyes brightening as the order to "S T O P I T" echoed in his head. For a few seconds those empty eyes had no reaction before something flared in them and he drug the bow harshly against the strings. A shriek filled the cavern and surrounding tunnels, Qi making the sound harsher before transitioning into something faster. The music bringing back the mans memories of horses and of those who had once rode them.

A snarl left the man, Qi lashing out with the music as he played. The energy filling up the cavern and creating a small barrier against anyone who would dare to try and influence him again. Slowly his Qi began to calm once more as it flowed through his territory, refreshing old claims.

Xiuying
Interacting with Oliver and Iris

Xiuying smiled softly at hearing the music began to play not long after she had left their cavern with its lake and the small island in the center. She wandered the halls, robes fluttering in imaginary winds, once pristine robes dyed in her own lifeblood. She stared at the hallways, feeling her fathers qi and music following behind her ever so slightly though the lighter was fading the farther she got from he cavern. Then her eyes narrowed as she created small electrical spheres, lightning dancing across and to each other as she made her way to where she felt the closest disturbance.

Her form flickered as she chanced upon two humans. One of whom smelled faintly of blood and she watched them interact for a few seconds. A soft laugh leaving her lips at the smaller figures excuse for the blood. Because a napkin? Really?

Her wings flapped in amusement as she sent her little electric spheres to the duo, offering up more light as they danced around the two.

Kradram
Interactions: Fio (and maybe Neige)

Kradram growled, pleased as the sacrifices finally made their way into the cave. His claws digging ever so slightly into the rock as he began to feed on the small amount of fear already growing in the air. A dark satisfaction growing in the pit of their belly as they began to stalk towards the loudest of the new offerings.

They pondered how they should increase the others fear. Maybe scream? Beg for mercy and cut it off? Maybe let them see a bit of Kradram only to disappear and start making noises where they hadn't been moments before? There were so many options and Kradram settled on the later. Making sure that their steps fell heavier and their tail dragged noisily behind them. A snarl left the beast as they approached the female, lips slowly lifting from their maw to reveal the full length of sharp black fangs. The only downside was that it blocked off the smallest pair of eyes that were the closest to his maw, leaving only five of his eyes visible.

With another snarl his quills pulsed in vibrant reds and yellows before dimming as Kradram stepped back into the shadows of the hallway. Quickly climbing up into the darkness of the ceiling and another shelf where they hid themself away. Crawling on his belly, he made his way through the dangerously small tunnels that they had found in their boredom while waiting for more sacrifices. Finally coming out the other end, he allowed an echoing scream to leave his throat. The sound feminine and full of fear before being cut off just as suddenly as it started. Kradram remembers the girl it had come from, how he had dragged it out until she had finally broken under the stress and fear of being constantly hunted by them.

He wondered how these new sacrifices fear would taste and if it would be just as sweet.
oulcMpY.gif
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][color=#b50b1c][size=5]Neige[/size][/color][emoji=book 2 size=1][/center] Neige, still dizzy, was literally hugging and squeezing Fio tightly, crying and hugging so hard she didn't even notice the giant...cat beast behind her. She only knew this girl for a few minutes now and yet she was already one of her best friends. "Oh, Fio! It was horrible! There was this big guy and he was, like, trying to grab me and I, like, bit him! And then these other guys and like ONE OF THEM HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!" Neige proceeded to cry really loudly, muttering something about how they reminded her of some "Kraft" guy or something, not fully elaborating on who he was besides also being big and tough and hitting her for no reason. Yet being able to vent her emotions out with Fio was calming her down. ------------- [center][emoji=black gem size=1][color=#1c0969][size=5]B R I A N[/size][/color][emoji=black gem size=1][/center] The vibrations of the music became sharp and shrill as he felt a sense of defiance in response to his humble request. He tried again, but he felt the response not get to them. [s]Hero[/s]Brian's next response was to go find that [s]small weakling[/s] child and see if he could do it for him. "V.....STOP THE.....MUSIC........STOP IT FOR ME, CHILD......ABIDE MY WILL......"
Neige

Neige, still dizzy, was literally hugging and squeezing Fio tightly, crying and hugging so hard she didn't even notice the giant...cat beast behind her. She only knew this girl for a few minutes now and yet she was already one of her best friends.

"Oh, Fio! It was horrible! There was this big guy and he was, like, trying to grab me and I, like, bit him! And then these other guys and like ONE OF THEM HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!!"

Neige proceeded to cry really loudly, muttering something about how they reminded her of some "Kraft" guy or something, not fully elaborating on who he was besides also being big and tough and hitting her for no reason. Yet being able to vent her emotions out with Fio was calming her down.
B R I A N

The vibrations of the music became sharp and shrill as he felt a sense of defiance in response to his humble request. He tried again, but he felt the response not get to them. HeroBrian's next response was to go find that small weakling child and see if he could do it for him.

"V.....STOP THE.....MUSIC........STOP IT FOR ME, CHILD......ABIDE MY WILL......"
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Fio
Interactions: Neige / Kradram

Fio stopped once she found Neige, still hyperventilating. "*Heavy Breathing* Oh my gosh- I thought I LOST YOU! Ohmygoshohmygosh we have to-"
However, Fio suddenly heard what sounded like a scream of some kind. It sounded just like... her!? Out of pure fear, Fio ran in the opposite direction and darted away from Neige.

Iris
Interactions: Oliver

Iris only looked at Oliver with a confused expression. "Uh... you hurt yourself with a napkin?" That didn't make any sense. From her logic, napkins were almost harmless. Unless it had shards of glass in it or you rubbed it really hard against your skin, then it shouldn't make you bleed. "It's okay if you tripped and fell. It is pitch black in here-"

Iris was cut off with a stranger who had appeared on scene, and Iris hadn't seen them from the group above. They had... wings? No person naturally has wings, and they looked way too pale. Plus they even had bloody robes. The stranger even sent out little spheres of electricity, but they didn't give off any hostile feelings.
"Umm... who are you?" Iris asked Xiuying. "Are you hurt? You're covered in a lot of blood."
Fio
Interactions: Neige / Kradram

Fio stopped once she found Neige, still hyperventilating. "*Heavy Breathing* Oh my gosh- I thought I LOST YOU! Ohmygoshohmygosh we have to-"
However, Fio suddenly heard what sounded like a scream of some kind. It sounded just like... her!? Out of pure fear, Fio ran in the opposite direction and darted away from Neige.

Iris
Interactions: Oliver

Iris only looked at Oliver with a confused expression. "Uh... you hurt yourself with a napkin?" That didn't make any sense. From her logic, napkins were almost harmless. Unless it had shards of glass in it or you rubbed it really hard against your skin, then it shouldn't make you bleed. "It's okay if you tripped and fell. It is pitch black in here-"

Iris was cut off with a stranger who had appeared on scene, and Iris hadn't seen them from the group above. They had... wings? No person naturally has wings, and they looked way too pale. Plus they even had bloody robes. The stranger even sent out little spheres of electricity, but they didn't give off any hostile feelings.
"Umm... who are you?" Iris asked Xiuying. "Are you hurt? You're covered in a lot of blood."
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][color=#b50b1c][size=5]Neige[/size][/color][emoji=book 2 size=1][/center] Neige's relief left when Fio darted off. She heard a loud scream behind her but honestly didn't even care at this point since her mind was clustered with all sorts of thoughts and emotions. "FIO!!!!" Neige ran after Fio, honestly annoyed that she just straight out darted away so quickly. She caught up to Fio, put her arms on her shoulders and looked Fio right in the eyes with a serious demeanor. "Fio," she started, still sniffling and wiping away tears, "we have to stick with each other for now on and see if we can find our way out of this cave, and if not, we have to find the others. Don't run off on me like that, okay!? Please..." She found herself in another tight hug, crying more tears from her overwhelmed state right now.
Neige

Neige's relief left when Fio darted off. She heard a loud scream behind her but honestly didn't even care at this point since her mind was clustered with all sorts of thoughts and emotions.

"FIO!!!!"

Neige ran after Fio, honestly annoyed that she just straight out darted away so quickly. She caught up to Fio, put her arms on her shoulders and looked Fio right in the eyes with a serious demeanor.

"Fio," she started, still sniffling and wiping away tears, "we have to stick with each other for now on and see if we can find our way out of this cave, and if not, we have to find the others. Don't run off on me like that, okay!? Please..."

She found herself in another tight hug, crying more tears from her overwhelmed state right now.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
No. V

“First of all, I am not a child and second of all, the last time I tried to do that, I almost had to use the neurotoxin thread. I am well over 100 and please don’t call me a child ever again.” No. V said softly before he walked over to one of the cave walls and sat against it although shortly after he did so, he very quickly teleported elsewhere which just so happened to be near Bartz and Firion.
No. V

“First of all, I am not a child and second of all, the last time I tried to do that, I almost had to use the neurotoxin thread. I am well over 100 and please don’t call me a child ever again.” No. V said softly before he walked over to one of the cave walls and sat against it although shortly after he did so, he very quickly teleported elsewhere which just so happened to be near Bartz and Firion.
LIo8D8G.gif
Legio
interaction (sort of) : Iris, Oliver, Xiuying and whoever else may be nearby

They let their vessel hop along toward the tantalising sent, eager to find it's source, maby a small creature got caugh in the cave again or maby the people from above brought them food ? They had heard a few of the others talk about it before, tho so far all they had got from those outside were screem and work... Maby Legio was just too slow to get there before ?

Speaking of being too slow, there was already a ghost there witch frustrated the hivemind at first but then again, ghost dont realy eat right ? Maby not ? Hopefully not. Not carring if they were seen or not, the black and white bunny shapped vessel hopped closer, smelling the ground while looking for where the peoples had left the meat. They could still smell the fresh blood on them so coudnt woudnt be far ... right ?
Legio
interaction (sort of) : Iris, Oliver, Xiuying and whoever else may be nearby

They let their vessel hop along toward the tantalising sent, eager to find it's source, maby a small creature got caugh in the cave again or maby the people from above brought them food ? They had heard a few of the others talk about it before, tho so far all they had got from those outside were screem and work... Maby Legio was just too slow to get there before ?

Speaking of being too slow, there was already a ghost there witch frustrated the hivemind at first but then again, ghost dont realy eat right ? Maby not ? Hopefully not. Not carring if they were seen or not, the black and white bunny shapped vessel hopped closer, smelling the ground while looking for where the peoples had left the meat. They could still smell the fresh blood on them so coudnt woudnt be far ... right ?
axVjdwkm.png
[b]Maya[/b][emoji=right wing size=1] Maya stood up slowly. She softly groaned as she realised there was a fresh wound on her leg. [i]ugh. They're here already? Why didn't anyone wake me?[/i] She shook herself, attempting to get the demon out and wake up at home again. But no. She was definitely here. [i]I should probably do my job. I mean, the open wounds and blood normally does it.[/i] She began to make her way to the entrance of the caves, searching with her eyes for someone to scare. [i]this is boring.[/i] "Hellooo-oo!" She called. "Anyone here?" She changed her voice into scared 10-year-old mode. "Anyone? Please!"
Maya
Maya stood up slowly. She softly groaned as she realised there was a fresh wound on her leg. ugh. They're here already? Why didn't anyone wake me? She shook herself, attempting to get the demon out and wake up at home again. But no. She was definitely here. I should probably do my job. I mean, the open wounds and blood normally does it. She began to make her way to the entrance of the caves, searching with her eyes for someone to scare. this is boring.
"Hellooo-oo!" She called. "Anyone here?" She changed her voice into scared 10-year-old mode. "Anyone? Please!"
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Oliver, Within the caves, Interactions: Iris, Legio, Xiuying, mentions Maya

Oliver sheepishly glanced at Iris and the strange winged-person. "Uh...heh, it's not that important." Something else out of the corner of their eye caught their attention, and on closer inspection, they realized it was some sort of...rabbit? It had white fur and a tiny horn.

They turned back to the bloodied tiger-bird-ghost person. "Uh, is that your...rabbit-thingy over there? Also, are you okay or is that someone else's blood?" They shuddered a little as they said it, hoping the stranger was fine and had not ripped someone to shreds. Their eyes darted around the place, illuminated by the small lighting orbs surrounding the winged ghost. Oliver backed up a bit and leaned against the rocky wall, wanting to keep all of the possible threats in front of them. D*mn it. Knew I should've just went to get that snack. Wouldn't be in these creepy caves right now, but nooo, I just had to be a goody two shoes and look where it got me.

A shouting voice made them jump. Someone else was, once again, yelling and attracting whatever was in the cavern to everyone else. Although, Oliver could have worn they sounded...a bit young. They hadn't recalled anyone younger than...thirteen, maybe, being brought here, and that voice sounded like it belonged to a 5th-grader. When did a little kid get here? Kinda f*cked up if their in the same situation as us. Oliver returned their anxious gaze back to everyone else, eyes darting between the rabbit, Iris, and the ghost-tiger-person as they spoke.

"Did...did you guys remember a little kid being brought down here? That sounded really young..." They crossed their arms across their chest, still on edge. What if that's not a kid and it's a trick? Would they use a kid's voice to lure us over there...and then do what with us? They didn't know where that would lead to, but they were betting it wasn't good. "I mean, maybe not, heheh..." Oliver was hoping that Iris wouldn't want to investigate. That would leave them the options to either go with her, or stay with the ghost and the rabbit, neither of which sounded safe to them.
Oliver, Within the caves, Interactions: Iris, Legio, Xiuying, mentions Maya

Oliver sheepishly glanced at Iris and the strange winged-person. "Uh...heh, it's not that important." Something else out of the corner of their eye caught their attention, and on closer inspection, they realized it was some sort of...rabbit? It had white fur and a tiny horn.

They turned back to the bloodied tiger-bird-ghost person. "Uh, is that your...rabbit-thingy over there? Also, are you okay or is that someone else's blood?" They shuddered a little as they said it, hoping the stranger was fine and had not ripped someone to shreds. Their eyes darted around the place, illuminated by the small lighting orbs surrounding the winged ghost. Oliver backed up a bit and leaned against the rocky wall, wanting to keep all of the possible threats in front of them. D*mn it. Knew I should've just went to get that snack. Wouldn't be in these creepy caves right now, but nooo, I just had to be a goody two shoes and look where it got me.

A shouting voice made them jump. Someone else was, once again, yelling and attracting whatever was in the cavern to everyone else. Although, Oliver could have worn they sounded...a bit young. They hadn't recalled anyone younger than...thirteen, maybe, being brought here, and that voice sounded like it belonged to a 5th-grader. When did a little kid get here? Kinda f*cked up if their in the same situation as us. Oliver returned their anxious gaze back to everyone else, eyes darting between the rabbit, Iris, and the ghost-tiger-person as they spoke.

"Did...did you guys remember a little kid being brought down here? That sounded really young..." They crossed their arms across their chest, still on edge. What if that's not a kid and it's a trick? Would they use a kid's voice to lure us over there...and then do what with us? They didn't know where that would lead to, but they were betting it wasn't good. "I mean, maybe not, heheh..." Oliver was hoping that Iris wouldn't want to investigate. That would leave them the options to either go with her, or stay with the ghost and the rabbit, neither of which sounded safe to them.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Kradram
Interaction: Fio and Neige

Kradram let out a rumbling growl, pleased as the duo ran off. Fear feeding him even though it came more from one than the other. A part of his plan had failed, but watching the two run away... That had fueled the need, the want to make them continue running and for Kradram to be the one that made them. His quills pulsed brightly at the thought as he once again made his way down to the floor of the caves. His claws clicked a little along the rock and moving to follow the girls through the tunnels. If things came down to it, then it could find another sacrifice in which to create a banquet of fear from.

So he made sure his presence would be known to them. Low chest rumbling growls and the sound of their tail dragging along the ground as their claws clicked along the floor. When at last his eyes found the pair again, his upper lip lifted to reveal the full extent of obsidian black teeth. The two were embracing and crying though and Kradram couldn't wait for the fear as they growled louder and allowed for other cries to join in. Of the whimpers of those dying animals and beings that had fed Kradram so much so that he had been filled for days and maybe even weeks afterwards.

Xiuying
Interacting with: Oliver, Iris, and Legio

Xiuying blinked at the mortals. Eyes of palest blue widening ever so slightly as her ears twitched. She gave a small wave as the two addressed her. Then the question of wether she was alright, if the blood was hers or not, finally processed and her smile turned sad and she opened her mouth to speak. Then she remembered that they wouldn't be able to hear her answer, only be able to hear her scream in rage or pain and instead took one of her lightning spheres back into her hands.

'My blood. No worries. Not anymore.' The sphere spelled out, flickering tongues of electricity dancing between each letter. Then a flash of other, of monochrome within the light of her spheres and she flinched before once more stilling. The creature was in itself not dangerous, at least this one of the may. If it had meant the humans ill it probably would have attacked already. Like some of the others here.

'Not mine. Know of. Danger. Trust none. Not me. Not them.' She gestured at the rabbit-like creature as she said this, tail lashing ever so slightly against the back of her transparent bare feet before continuing on. 'No sounds. Some traps. Hunters in dark.'

The electricity in her hands spluttered and died out with a final bright pulse as she moved closer to the two. The expression on her face shifting as if to implore them to take her warnings to heart. Despite the fact that she had just spelled out that they shouldn't not even a minute ago. Her wings fluffed up a little in the desperation that was beginning to well up in her unseating heart. She did not want to see these ones dead like the rest. To be hunted for sport and possibly even eaten. She wanted them out, to the safety of the world in which they came from and not here where they might be forced to linger like so many others.

But even she could be a danger to them even if she wished not to be. Her fate was tied to that of her father, of the man who had raised her since she was a cub not even capable of mimicking the human form all the way up to her death. If he wished it she would hurt them. Would hunt them and kill them just like all those others in the hopes that maybe it would shock him back into himself. To the way that he had been before her death.

'Trust self. Other Sacrifices.'
Kradram
Interaction: Fio and Neige

Kradram let out a rumbling growl, pleased as the duo ran off. Fear feeding him even though it came more from one than the other. A part of his plan had failed, but watching the two run away... That had fueled the need, the want to make them continue running and for Kradram to be the one that made them. His quills pulsed brightly at the thought as he once again made his way down to the floor of the caves. His claws clicked a little along the rock and moving to follow the girls through the tunnels. If things came down to it, then it could find another sacrifice in which to create a banquet of fear from.

So he made sure his presence would be known to them. Low chest rumbling growls and the sound of their tail dragging along the ground as their claws clicked along the floor. When at last his eyes found the pair again, his upper lip lifted to reveal the full extent of obsidian black teeth. The two were embracing and crying though and Kradram couldn't wait for the fear as they growled louder and allowed for other cries to join in. Of the whimpers of those dying animals and beings that had fed Kradram so much so that he had been filled for days and maybe even weeks afterwards.

Xiuying
Interacting with: Oliver, Iris, and Legio

Xiuying blinked at the mortals. Eyes of palest blue widening ever so slightly as her ears twitched. She gave a small wave as the two addressed her. Then the question of wether she was alright, if the blood was hers or not, finally processed and her smile turned sad and she opened her mouth to speak. Then she remembered that they wouldn't be able to hear her answer, only be able to hear her scream in rage or pain and instead took one of her lightning spheres back into her hands.

'My blood. No worries. Not anymore.' The sphere spelled out, flickering tongues of electricity dancing between each letter. Then a flash of other, of monochrome within the light of her spheres and she flinched before once more stilling. The creature was in itself not dangerous, at least this one of the may. If it had meant the humans ill it probably would have attacked already. Like some of the others here.

'Not mine. Know of. Danger. Trust none. Not me. Not them.' She gestured at the rabbit-like creature as she said this, tail lashing ever so slightly against the back of her transparent bare feet before continuing on. 'No sounds. Some traps. Hunters in dark.'

The electricity in her hands spluttered and died out with a final bright pulse as she moved closer to the two. The expression on her face shifting as if to implore them to take her warnings to heart. Despite the fact that she had just spelled out that they shouldn't not even a minute ago. Her wings fluffed up a little in the desperation that was beginning to well up in her unseating heart. She did not want to see these ones dead like the rest. To be hunted for sport and possibly even eaten. She wanted them out, to the safety of the world in which they came from and not here where they might be forced to linger like so many others.

But even she could be a danger to them even if she wished not to be. Her fate was tied to that of her father, of the man who had raised her since she was a cub not even capable of mimicking the human form all the way up to her death. If he wished it she would hurt them. Would hunt them and kill them just like all those others in the hopes that maybe it would shock him back into himself. To the way that he had been before her death.

'Trust self. Other Sacrifices.'
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6