Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mystery of Tenebra {IC}
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bex (interacting with Kai)
She squealed when she saw him and started coughing harder, rummaging in her bag for her inhaler.

Emory/Eve (no interactions)
They continued wandering off to find people.

(Bex is carrying medication, her inhaler similar to an asthmatic's contains medication to help with her condition, she also has ***** and injections in there plus a water bottle)
She squealed when she saw him and started coughing harder, rummaging in her bag for her inhaler.

Emory/Eve (no interactions)
They continued wandering off to find people.

(Bex is carrying medication, her inhaler similar to an asthmatic's contains medication to help with her condition, she also has ***** and injections in there plus a water bottle)
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Kai
Interaction with Bex
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you there," Kai says taking a step backwards raising his hands as if to prove he doesn't have any weapons on him "although I guess I would be scared to if a ghost suddenly appeared"
Kai
Interaction with Bex
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you there," Kai says taking a step backwards raising his hands as if to prove he doesn't have any weapons on him "although I guess I would be scared to if a ghost suddenly appeared"
B2xI5Da.png
Maya rolled her eyes. "Typical human." She muttered.
"So, anything interesting gonna happen? When we turning them?"
Maya rolled her eyes. "Typical human." She muttered.
"So, anything interesting gonna happen? When we turning them?"
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
No. V

“Well, we could possibly turn the two who are here rather shortly starting with the brunette boy.” No. V said before he noticed that Bartz had tried to run away from him. As a result, he very quickly took action and used managed to temporarily paralyze the young wanderer with some of the neurotoxin that he constantly created although now as a result, there was a small amount of blood on the tip of the thread that was connected to his wrist.
Firion

Upon noticing that Bartz had stopped moving, Firion very quickly ended up creating a fireball in the palm of his hand although it wasn’t very long until he also became a victim of the neurotoxin that No. V produced which caused him to fall onto the ground whilst being unable to move.
No. V

“Well, we could possibly turn the two who are here rather shortly starting with the brunette boy.” No. V said before he noticed that Bartz had tried to run away from him. As a result, he very quickly took action and used managed to temporarily paralyze the young wanderer with some of the neurotoxin that he constantly created although now as a result, there was a small amount of blood on the tip of the thread that was connected to his wrist.
Firion

Upon noticing that Bartz had stopped moving, Firion very quickly ended up creating a fireball in the palm of his hand although it wasn’t very long until he also became a victim of the neurotoxin that No. V produced which caused him to fall onto the ground whilst being unable to move.
LIo8D8G.gif
Maya smiled. "Sounds pretty good to me." She replied. She turned to the others. " Don't worry, i imagine it's less painful then some things I've gone through."

Hyllis stroked Ciallana's hair. "We need to help you out of here, but i don't know how. " Her head twitched. "People are scared. We need to hurry, Cia. Got a plan? Do you just wanna let them turn you?" Ciallana started crying as hyllis attempted to comfort her.
Maya smiled. "Sounds pretty good to me." She replied. She turned to the others. " Don't worry, i imagine it's less painful then some things I've gone through."

Hyllis stroked Ciallana's hair. "We need to help you out of here, but i don't know how. " Her head twitched. "People are scared. We need to hurry, Cia. Got a plan? Do you just wanna let them turn you?" Ciallana started crying as hyllis attempted to comfort her.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
wishlist
No. V

“I’ll go ahead and bring these two back to the sanctuary workshop. You’re welcome to head back there too if you want. Also, they have nothing to fear too much from the process although some of the sacrifices scream anyway…” No. V said softly as he picked up both Bartz and Firion and very quickly made his way back to the doll workshop within the sanctuary and then very quickly set Bartz down on the workshop table while also using ice magic to restrain Firion for the time being.
No. V

“I’ll go ahead and bring these two back to the sanctuary workshop. You’re welcome to head back there too if you want. Also, they have nothing to fear too much from the process although some of the sacrifices scream anyway…” No. V said softly as he picked up both Bartz and Firion and very quickly made his way back to the doll workshop within the sanctuary and then very quickly set Bartz down on the workshop table while also using ice magic to restrain Firion for the time being.
LIo8D8G.gif
Maya nodded. "I'll go find the weird fishy one that ran in the first place. Y'know, Cilanna or something."
Maya nodded. "I'll go find the weird fishy one that ran in the first place. Y'know, Cilanna or something."
wishlist
No. V

After having managed to also restrain Bartz using ice magic, No. V teleported out of the workshop and then ended up in the area where he was before. “Alright! Those two are now safely in the workshop although I might need some help dealing with the more aggressive one. Also, wouldn’t it be better to turn them one at a time?” He said softly.
No. V

After having managed to also restrain Bartz using ice magic, No. V teleported out of the workshop and then ended up in the area where he was before. “Alright! Those two are now safely in the workshop although I might need some help dealing with the more aggressive one. Also, wouldn’t it be better to turn them one at a time?” He said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
She fumbled her inhaler out of her bag and puffed on it a few times. After that she warily watched the... thing from the wall and waited to see what he would do...

Eve/Emory
Eve dragged Emory back to their alcove, "okay we went far enough! I think they've stopped playing now...". "Aww...", Emory sighed as they returned and got back into their usual spot.
She fumbled her inhaler out of her bag and puffed on it a few times. After that she warily watched the... thing from the wall and waited to see what he would do...

Eve/Emory
Eve dragged Emory back to their alcove, "okay we went far enough! I think they've stopped playing now...". "Aww...", Emory sighed as they returned and got back into their usual spot.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Kai
interacting with Bex
he blinked at her, and smiled a friendly grin. "watch a doing down here, it isn't really a place for kids you know?"

Zach
interacting with Eve/Emery
hear a groan from a tunnel not too far from where he was, made him perk up with interest as he decided to wander over to where he heard and stopped dead at the sight of the pair of identical stitched people.
Kai
interacting with Bex
he blinked at her, and smiled a friendly grin. "watch a doing down here, it isn't really a place for kids you know?"

Zach
interacting with Eve/Emery
hear a groan from a tunnel not too far from where he was, made him perk up with interest as he decided to wander over to where he heard and stopped dead at the sight of the pair of identical stitched people.
B2xI5Da.png
1 2 3 4 5 6