Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363
“I do too. I love them so very much.”
“I do too. I love them so very much.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I cannot wait to watch them grow."
"I cannot wait to watch them grow."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“It will be so amazing, beloved. Our little Zhongli and Morax.”
“It will be so amazing, beloved. Our little Zhongli and Morax.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"It will." Sun Chaser smiled fondly down at their children, then settled down to curl over them. "I think I'd like to rest now. Will you watch over us?"
"It will." Sun Chaser smiled fondly down at their children, then settled down to curl over them. "I think I'd like to rest now. Will you watch over us?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“I will. I always will.”
“I will. I always will.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
They leaned up, touching the tip of their snout to Stone Keeper's. "Thank you, beloved," they said, before settling down to sleep.
They leaned up, touching the tip of their snout to Stone Keeper's. "Thank you, beloved," they said, before settling down to sleep.

Stone Keeper gazed fondly at the three of them for a long moment, before getting settled to keep watch over them all.
Stone Keeper gazed fondly at the three of them for a long moment, before getting settled to keep watch over them all.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(skip? next day?)
(skip? next day?)

(next day works!)
(next day works!)
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(perfect!)

Sun Chaser woke to an insistent tug on their fluff, yawning widely before blearily blinking down at Zhongli.

"Hello, little one," they smiled sleepily, leaning down to affectionately nuzzle them. "I'm glad you were not just a wonderful dream I had. Are you hungry?"

Zhongli just squeaked, trying to chew on their parent.

They laughed. "Alright, then. I will bring you something to eat."
(perfect!)

Sun Chaser woke to an insistent tug on their fluff, yawning widely before blearily blinking down at Zhongli.

"Hello, little one," they smiled sleepily, leaning down to affectionately nuzzle them. "I'm glad you were not just a wonderful dream I had. Are you hungry?"

Zhongli just squeaked, trying to chew on their parent.

They laughed. "Alright, then. I will bring you something to eat."

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363