Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 362 363
“A pleasant reality,” Stone Keeper remarked softly and affectionately, leaning over to give Zhongli a gentle, affectionate nuzzle of their own.

Morax stirred with a large yawn, and started insistently squeaking at all three of them.
“A pleasant reality,” Stone Keeper remarked softly and affectionately, leaning over to give Zhongli a gentle, affectionate nuzzle of their own.

Morax stirred with a large yawn, and started insistently squeaking at all three of them.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli made a quiet purring sound, pressing back into their parent.

Sun Chaser laughed, standing up. "One of the most pleasant realities I can imagine. I’ll bring something for you too, Morax."

They went back over to where the food was, and brought over more meat and plants. More meat than plants, because Morax seemed uninterested in the latter, and Zhongli liked both.
Zhongli made a quiet purring sound, pressing back into their parent.

Sun Chaser laughed, standing up. "One of the most pleasant realities I can imagine. I’ll bring something for you too, Morax."

They went back over to where the food was, and brought over more meat and plants. More meat than plants, because Morax seemed uninterested in the latter, and Zhongli liked both.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“There we are, little ones. Go ahead and eat now, you must be hungry.”

Morax jumped at the pile of meat immediately, taking big hungry bites. They very quickly became fully occupied with eating.
“There we are, little ones. Go ahead and eat now, you must be hungry.”

Morax jumped at the pile of meat immediately, taking big hungry bites. They very quickly became fully occupied with eating.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli instantly stuck his little head into the pile of plants, barely taking the time to crush the stems and leaves between his teeth before swallowing. After a little while he slowed down, chewing on the last of the plants before starting to tear chunks out of the remainder of the meat.

Sun Chaser watched them with a smile, then lifted their head to look at their mate. "You can rest now, beloved. I know you didn’t sleep last night."
Zhongli instantly stuck his little head into the pile of plants, barely taking the time to crush the stems and leaves between his teeth before swallowing. After a little while he slowed down, chewing on the last of the plants before starting to tear chunks out of the remainder of the meat.

Sun Chaser watched them with a smile, then lifted their head to look at their mate. "You can rest now, beloved. I know you didn’t sleep last night."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Morax had eaten their fill of the meat before long, then flopped over next to Sun Chaser to just stare at them.

Stone Keeper gently nuzzled Sun Chaser as they settled down to rest. “I don’t mind, beloved, it’s a pleasure and an honor to watch over you and our children.”
Morax had eaten their fill of the meat before long, then flopped over next to Sun Chaser to just stare at them.

Stone Keeper gently nuzzled Sun Chaser as they settled down to rest. “I don’t mind, beloved, it’s a pleasure and an honor to watch over you and our children.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli finished up the last of the scraps Morax had left behind, then tried to climb on top of Sun Chaser.

Sun Chaser laughed as they felt little claws along their back and then a weight on their head. "Still, you need your rest. I will wake you should something happen. Is Zhongli on my head?"

Zhongli was indeed on Sun Chaser's head, intensely staring down at their twin.
Zhongli finished up the last of the scraps Morax had left behind, then tried to climb on top of Sun Chaser.

Sun Chaser laughed as they felt little claws along their back and then a weight on their head. "Still, you need your rest. I will wake you should something happen. Is Zhongli on my head?"

Zhongli was indeed on Sun Chaser's head, intensely staring down at their twin.

Morax blinked up at Zhongli for a few long moments, before starting to repeatedly squeak.

“They are,” Stone Keeper said with a soft laugh. “And thank you, my beloved,” they murmured as they closed their eyes.
Morax blinked up at Zhongli for a few long moments, before starting to repeatedly squeak.

“They are,” Stone Keeper said with a soft laugh. “And thank you, my beloved,” they murmured as they closed their eyes.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli fluffed out his fur, squeaking back. He flopped onto his stomach, lying down on Sun Chaser's head, and refused to get down.

Sun Chaser smiled, draping their tail over Stone Keeper's back. "Do not mention it. Rest well."
Zhongli fluffed out his fur, squeaking back. He flopped onto his stomach, lying down on Sun Chaser's head, and refused to get down.

Sun Chaser smiled, draping their tail over Stone Keeper's back. "Do not mention it. Rest well."

Morax continued squeaking as they now made an effort to also climb up on their parent.

“I will, beloved,” Stone Keeper yawned, before closing their eyes.
Morax continued squeaking as they now made an effort to also climb up on their parent.

“I will, beloved,” Stone Keeper yawned, before closing their eyes.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli watched them climb as Sun Chaser held still to make it easier, trying to gauge if Morax was going to try and steal his spot.
Zhongli watched them climb as Sun Chaser held still to make it easier, trying to gauge if Morax was going to try and steal his spot.

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 362 363