Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363
“Oh, you never know. They have qilin in them. I suppose we’ll just have to see,” Stone Keeper smiled. “I imagine they are. Hatching is a lot of work, isn’t it, babies?”

Morax’s gnawing had become just a touch more lethargic, now that their initial burst of energy had begun to wear off.
“Oh, you never know. They have qilin in them. I suppose we’ll just have to see,” Stone Keeper smiled. “I imagine they are. Hatching is a lot of work, isn’t it, babies?”

Morax’s gnawing had become just a touch more lethargic, now that their initial burst of energy had begun to wear off.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I'm sure," they smiled, giving Zhongli a little nuzzle. "I'll get the food, if you can get this little one off me."
"I'm sure," they smiled, giving Zhongli a little nuzzle. "I'll get the food, if you can get this little one off me."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“Alright.” Stone Keeper carefully removed Zhongli from Sun Chaser, instead settling the baby against them—though far enough from Morax that neither was within biting distance of the other.
“Alright.” Stone Keeper carefully removed Zhongli from Sun Chaser, instead settling the baby against them—though far enough from Morax that neither was within biting distance of the other.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli just kept sulking, nibbling a little at Stone Keeper's scales.

Sun Chaser got up and padded over to where they had kept their food—meat for Stone Keeper and plant material for themselves—and brought some of each back for the little ones.
Zhongli just kept sulking, nibbling a little at Stone Keeper's scales.

Sun Chaser got up and padded over to where they had kept their food—meat for Stone Keeper and plant material for themselves—and brought some of each back for the little ones.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Stone Keeper just laughed a little, amused by the babies both nibbling on them.

As soon as Sun Chaser had brought over the food, Morax detached from Stone Keeper, wiggled over, and face-planted directly into the meat.
Stone Keeper just laughed a little, amused by the babies both nibbling on them.

As soon as Sun Chaser had brought over the food, Morax detached from Stone Keeper, wiggled over, and face-planted directly into the meat.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli also was drawn to the meat, but kept giving curious glances to the plants, as if he wasn't sure if that was food, too.

"It seems they both take after you," Sun Chaser snorted, settling down beside Stone Keeper.
Zhongli also was drawn to the meat, but kept giving curious glances to the plants, as if he wasn't sure if that was food, too.

"It seems they both take after you," Sun Chaser snorted, settling down beside Stone Keeper.

“For the moment, it seems so,” Stone Keeper agreed, lightly draping their tail over Sun Chaser’s back. “Zhongli seems curious about your plants, though.”

Morax paid the plants in question no mind, far too invested in scarfing down as much of the meat as they could.
“For the moment, it seems so,” Stone Keeper agreed, lightly draping their tail over Sun Chaser’s back. “Zhongli seems curious about your plants, though.”

Morax paid the plants in question no mind, far too invested in scarfing down as much of the meat as they could.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Perhaps they don't understand that they can eat them," Sun Chaser mused, then nudged some of the plants over to Zhongli.

Zhongli blinked, turning their golden eyes to the green vegetation, then tentatively nibbled on a leaf.

They seemed to like it, content to continue chewing on the plants their parent had brought them.
"Perhaps they don't understand that they can eat them," Sun Chaser mused, then nudged some of the plants over to Zhongli.

Zhongli blinked, turning their golden eyes to the green vegetation, then tentatively nibbled on a leaf.

They seemed to like it, content to continue chewing on the plants their parent had brought them.

“Oh, there we go. See, they like your plants, too.”

Morax blinked curiously at their brother and the leaves, pausing in their devouring of the meat for all of a second to evaluate this new development. It seemed they decided that the effort of tasting the leaf was far too great when there was meat so close at hand, and they once again shoved their little head into the meat they had been brought.
“Oh, there we go. See, they like your plants, too.”

Morax blinked curiously at their brother and the leaves, pausing in their devouring of the meat for all of a second to evaluate this new development. It seemed they decided that the effort of tasting the leaf was far too great when there was meat so close at hand, and they once again shoved their little head into the meat they had been brought.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli ended up alternating between the plants and meat, finishing about a third of each, before flopping against Stone Keeper and cuddling into their side. The little dragon let out an impressive yawn for their size, and settled down to sleep.
Zhongli ended up alternating between the plants and meat, finishing about a third of each, before flopping against Stone Keeper and cuddling into their side. The little dragon let out an impressive yawn for their size, and settled down to sleep.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363