Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363
“We’re… we’re finally going to be parents,” Stone Keeper echoed, almost reverently. Their eyes didn’t leave the cracking egg shell for even a moment as the split grew wider and pieces of the shell began to fall away. They were searching for any glimpse of the baby inside finally emerging from the egg, practically holding their breath even as they began to see tiny flashes of the baby breaking through the shell.
“We’re… we’re finally going to be parents,” Stone Keeper echoed, almost reverently. Their eyes didn’t leave the cracking egg shell for even a moment as the split grew wider and pieces of the shell began to fall away. They were searching for any glimpse of the baby inside finally emerging from the egg, practically holding their breath even as they began to see tiny flashes of the baby breaking through the shell.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
The egg finally split, and two babies tumbled out.

Sun Chaser stared, unsure if they were seeing double. "Two," they whispered, voice cracking. "Beloved, do you see—"

They were just so beautiful, with rich brown scales and orange fluff around their heads and at the tips of their tails. They wondered what color their eyes would be.

But none of that mattered, because the first thing one of the babies did was instinctively bite the other, and that meant they were alive.
The egg finally split, and two babies tumbled out.

Sun Chaser stared, unsure if they were seeing double. "Two," they whispered, voice cracking. "Beloved, do you see—"

They were just so beautiful, with rich brown scales and orange fluff around their heads and at the tips of their tails. They wondered what color their eyes would be.

But none of that mattered, because the first thing one of the babies did was instinctively bite the other, and that meant they were alive.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“Two,” Stone Keeper echoed, pride and joy and delight all seeping into their tone. “Oh, look at them, they’re so lovely.”

The other baby had made an alarmed and almost indignant little sound at being bitten, then promptly latched on to their twin’s tail.

Stone Keeper had never been so happy in their life.
“Two,” Stone Keeper echoed, pride and joy and delight all seeping into their tone. “Oh, look at them, they’re so lovely.”

The other baby had made an alarmed and almost indignant little sound at being bitten, then promptly latched on to their twin’s tail.

Stone Keeper had never been so happy in their life.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"They're perfect." Sun Chaser gazed down in awe at their two little ones, almost not believing their eyes. "What should we name them?"

The first one also made an alarmed sound, muffled by the mouthful of sibling they had, and tried to shake them off.
"They're perfect." Sun Chaser gazed down in awe at their two little ones, almost not believing their eyes. "What should we name them?"

The first one also made an alarmed sound, muffled by the mouthful of sibling they had, and tried to shake them off.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“Mm… What do you think of Morax as a name for one of them, beloved?”

The other baby refused to be dislodged, determined to keep their hold on their sibling’s tail for as long as they possibly could.
“Mm… What do you think of Morax as a name for one of them, beloved?”

The other baby refused to be dislodged, determined to keep their hold on their sibling’s tail for as long as they possibly could.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Sun Chaser smiled, leaning down to try and nudge the babies apart. "It's perfect. And...Zhongli for the other?"

The first baby gave up and just bit their sibling harder.
Sun Chaser smiled, leaning down to try and nudge the babies apart. "It's perfect. And...Zhongli for the other?"

The first baby gave up and just bit their sibling harder.

Stone Keeper’s smile matched Sun Chaser’s. “Perfect. Morax and Zhongli. Hello, babies. We’re so glad you’re here.”

Morax tried to hiss around their mouthful of tail. It didn’t really work, so instead they just started wiggling as much as they could manage.
Stone Keeper’s smile matched Sun Chaser’s. “Perfect. Morax and Zhongli. Hello, babies. We’re so glad you’re here.”

Morax tried to hiss around their mouthful of tail. It didn’t really work, so instead they just started wiggling as much as they could manage.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I don't know if they're as glad to see each other," Sun Chaser laughed, trying to nudge them apart. "Now, now. There's no need to be violent with each other."

Zhongli squirmed and wiggled, snapping their teeth at their brother, but Sun Chaser was too strong for them to escape from. Instead, they moodily flopped against their parent, trying to bite their fluff.
"I don't know if they're as glad to see each other," Sun Chaser laughed, trying to nudge them apart. "Now, now. There's no need to be violent with each other."

Zhongli squirmed and wiggled, snapping their teeth at their brother, but Sun Chaser was too strong for them to escape from. Instead, they moodily flopped against their parent, trying to bite their fluff.

Stone Keeper laughed a little, letting a still squirming Morax flop against them to gnaw harmlessly on one of their claws, disgruntled by being separated from Zhongli.

“They certainly are feisty little babies. Those are the baby dragon instincts for you.”
Stone Keeper laughed a little, letting a still squirming Morax flop against them to gnaw harmlessly on one of their claws, disgruntled by being separated from Zhongli.

“They certainly are feisty little babies. Those are the baby dragon instincts for you.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I don't suppose it's too much to hope that at least one of them will be nonviolent?" Sun Chaser asked, laughing with them. "Do you think they're hungry?"

Zhongli stopped trying to chew on Sun Chaser, instead just lying there in an almost petulant manner.
"I don't suppose it's too much to hope that at least one of them will be nonviolent?" Sun Chaser asked, laughing with them. "Do you think they're hungry?"

Zhongli stopped trying to chew on Sun Chaser, instead just lying there in an almost petulant manner.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363