Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 828 829
"Okay. Listen to me. I have this necklace around my neck that's got a tiny bit of power in it. I can give you my eyesight and I'll be blind. I-I can't get us out of here, I'm not good enough for this stuff," She broke the hug and looked up at him.
"Okay. Listen to me. I have this necklace around my neck that's got a tiny bit of power in it. I can give you my eyesight and I'll be blind. I-I can't get us out of here, I'm not good enough for this stuff," She broke the hug and looked up at him.
Untitled52_13.png
Soren shook his head.
"I can manage... it should come back when we make it out of here."
Soren shook his head.
"I can manage... it should come back when we make it out of here."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Okay if you say so. By the way, being human is really weird."
"Okay if you say so. By the way, being human is really weird."
Untitled52_13.png
"Human? What do you..." Soren reached up, feeling for his horns. "They're gone?!"
"Human? What do you..." Soren reached up, feeling for his horns. "They're gone?!"
"Yeah they are, don't worry you look great and I look human too," She said as she ran a hand thru her hair.
"Yeah they are, don't worry you look great and I look human too," She said as she ran a hand thru her hair.
Untitled52_13.png
"I can still feel some of my magic though... maybe... maybe I could shift and break us out?"
"I can still feel some of my magic though... maybe... maybe I could shift and break us out?"
"But will you be okay and survive it?" She sent him a nervous look. "How do we get back home?"
"But will you be okay and survive it?" She sent him a nervous look. "How do we get back home?"
Untitled52_13.png
"I can open a portal to the underworld if we can get out." The dragon-like demon piped up.
"I can open a portal to the underworld if we can get out." The dragon-like demon piped up.
"Here, wait before we actually shift, how do these doors open?" She asked as she stood up and walked towards the door, squeezing thru and looking at the locks.
"Here, wait before we actually shift, how do these doors open?" She asked as she stood up and walked towards the door, squeezing thru and looking at the locks.
Untitled52_13.png
"If I had my claws I could pick it..."
"If I had my claws I could pick it..."
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 828 829