Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829
“As okay as I can be.” Erik replied. “Should we go check on everyone else?”
“As okay as I can be.” Erik replied. “Should we go check on everyone else?”
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
“I don’t know. The palace has been pretty quiet ever since about early this morning. Everyone crashed. Including Mae.”
“I don’t know. The palace has been pretty quiet ever since about early this morning. Everyone crashed. Including Mae.”
Untitled52_13.png
"Wait.. Mae crashed?" Erik looked surprised.
"Wait.. Mae crashed?" Erik looked surprised.
“As in, sacked out. Passed out. Asleep.” Everly smiled as she smoothed his hair out of his face.
“As in, sacked out. Passed out. Asleep.” Everly smiled as she smoothed his hair out of his face.
Untitled52_13.png
“I thought she had endless energy.” Erik groaned softly as he shrank slightly, the spikes in his back shrinking to about half the size they were.
“I thought she had endless energy.” Erik groaned softly as he shrank slightly, the spikes in his back shrinking to about half the size they were.
“Fortunately, no, she does not. Although I didn’t appreciate last night. I never thought I’d ever feel so physically uncomfortable in my entire life. I know it happens every month, but it seems worse and worse.”
“Fortunately, no, she does not. Although I didn’t appreciate last night. I never thought I’d ever feel so physically uncomfortable in my entire life. I know it happens every month, but it seems worse and worse.”
Untitled52_13.png
“Must be a war going on up there…” Erik mused softly to himself. “Father would know..”
“Must be a war going on up there…” Erik mused softly to himself. “Father would know..”
“War? What do you mean by that?” Everly looked at him, confused.
“War? What do you mean by that?” Everly looked at him, confused.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 823 824 825 826 827 828 829