Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 824 825
Lottie gasped as she crouched, terrified she was shot, but didn't know what it felt like to be shot. After a few momets of silence, she looked up. "I-Is everything okay?"
Lottie gasped as she crouched, terrified she was shot, but didn't know what it felt like to be shot. After a few momets of silence, she looked up. "I-Is everything okay?"
Untitled52_13.png
The woman collapsed, her skin a grayish hue. Her eyes shriveled in their sockets as her soul was ripped from her and Soren consumed it. He tried to ignore the searing pain in his stomach as he stood shakily, his vision being flooded with light for a few seconds. It was enough to get his bearings as the magic tried to compensate for the Eating he had just done.
The woman collapsed, her skin a grayish hue. Her eyes shriveled in their sockets as her soul was ripped from her and Soren consumed it. He tried to ignore the searing pain in his stomach as he stood shakily, his vision being flooded with light for a few seconds. It was enough to get his bearings as the magic tried to compensate for the Eating he had just done.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
After a few minutes, Lottie stood, and whispered; "Soren! Are you okay? What do we do now? It's too dark in here, the humans darkness is darker then the other darkness."
After a few minutes, Lottie stood, and whispered; "Soren! Are you okay? What do we do now? It's too dark in here, the humans darkness is darker then the other darkness."
Untitled52_13.png
"Come on... we need to get out of here." Soren grabbed her hand and started leading her down the hallway to where he had seen the exit sign. It was glowing a sickly green. He had his free hand pressed to his side, trying to slow the bleeding. "May not even have to shift."
"Come on... we need to get out of here." Soren grabbed her hand and started leading her down the hallway to where he had seen the exit sign. It was glowing a sickly green. He had his free hand pressed to his side, trying to slow the bleeding. "May not even have to shift."
"Here, use this," she took her thin jacket off and handed it to him. Now she only had a tank top on her upper half, but she didn't care, she wasnt about to let him bleed out. "I really hope we don't get caught."
"Here, use this," she took her thin jacket off and handed it to him. Now she only had a tank top on her upper half, but she didn't care, she wasnt about to let him bleed out. "I really hope we don't get caught."
Untitled52_13.png
"I'd gladly take more hits if it gets you out." He said softly. The other demon grunted at his words.
"Careful what you wish for, kid. Your human frame can't take much more of that. And the power you got from that human's soul isn't going to be as strong as that of a demon or angel."
"I know that." Soren muttered. "But it's gotta be enough."
"I'd gladly take more hits if it gets you out." He said softly. The other demon grunted at his words.
"Careful what you wish for, kid. Your human frame can't take much more of that. And the power you got from that human's soul isn't going to be as strong as that of a demon or angel."
"I know that." Soren muttered. "But it's gotta be enough."
"Yeah, please don't die, I'd rather not have to be depressed for the rest of my life," Lottie said as she opened the door to the exit. "Oh gosh it's bright out here."
"Yeah, please don't die, I'd rather not have to be depressed for the rest of my life," Lottie said as she opened the door to the exit. "Oh gosh it's bright out here."
Untitled52_13.png
The dragon demon let out a roar and slammed one clawed foot on the ground. The ground split, revealing a dark abyss.
"Portal. Follow." He said firmly, then he jumped down into it, vanishing immediately.
The dragon demon let out a roar and slammed one clawed foot on the ground. The ground split, revealing a dark abyss.
"Portal. Follow." He said firmly, then he jumped down into it, vanishing immediately.
"W-We have to go in there?" Her eyes widened as she looked down into the dark portal.
"W-We have to go in there?" Her eyes widened as she looked down into the dark portal.
Untitled52_13.png
"I'll keep you safe." Soren said as he put his arms around her. He still couldn't see, but he knew what the portals to his homeland looked like.
"I'll keep you safe." Soren said as he put his arms around her. He still couldn't see, but he knew what the portals to his homeland looked like.
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 824 825