Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 226 227
"Worth it though."
"Worth it though."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Are you sure?" she shyly looked up at him, flustered.
"Are you sure?" she shyly looked up at him, flustered.
Untitled52_13.png
"Mmmhm!" Vincent put one arm around her shoulders.
"Mmmhm!" Vincent put one arm around her shoulders.
"Okayyy if you really think so!" She smiled and leaned against him.
"Okayyy if you really think so!" She smiled and leaned against him.
Untitled52_13.png
"Hey you two! Want a ride or not?" Aaron called. He and Rae were in Leo's car, with Leo and Paisley.
"Hey you two! Want a ride or not?" Aaron called. He and Rae were in Leo's car, with Leo and Paisley.
"Oh yeah, let's go!" Eve grinned and ducked out from his arm, walking ahead to the car, her small tail obviously wagging from behind.
"Oh yeah, let's go!" Eve grinned and ducked out from his arm, walking ahead to the car, her small tail obviously wagging from behind.
Untitled52_13.png
Vincent followed her and hopped into the car.
Vincent followed her and hopped into the car.
"Okay well guys, it's a good thing we all live close to each other, makes things easier," Leo muttered as he pulled out. Eve and Rae were both squeezed in the middle of a row of seats that were supposed to be for three people, the boys on the outside.
"Okay well guys, it's a good thing we all live close to each other, makes things easier," Leo muttered as he pulled out. Eve and Rae were both squeezed in the middle of a row of seats that were supposed to be for three people, the boys on the outside.
Untitled52_13.png
"I believe I miscalculated how many seats there were." Aaron said with a sheepish grin. "I'd shift to make more room, but I don't want to damage the car."
"I believe I miscalculated how many seats there were." Aaron said with a sheepish grin. "I'd shift to make more room, but I don't want to damage the car."
"It's fine!" Rae grinned before she shifted, the small bow she wore in her hair shifting with her. Eve nodded and shifted as well, giving the others more space.
"It's fine!" Rae grinned before she shifted, the small bow she wore in her hair shifting with her. Eve nodded and shifted as well, giving the others more space.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 ... 226 227