Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 226 227
(I really need to get one of those lol. Does it pick hair up pretty well?)
(I really need to get one of those lol. Does it pick hair up pretty well?)
Untitled52_13.png
(Fairly well. Just make sure to tear off the used area of the roll once it gets gross looking.)
(Fairly well. Just make sure to tear off the used area of the roll once it gets gross looking.)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Okay cool lol we did not just use up one whole page of our rp. And I have a Dyson Ball vaccum that works so well, the suction power it has is incredible XD)
(Okay cool lol we did not just use up one whole page of our rp. And I have a Dyson Ball vaccum that works so well, the suction power it has is incredible XD)
Untitled52_13.png
(XD Totally didn't use a whole page to talk about lint rolls and doggos and vacuums. Totally not.)
(XD Totally didn't use a whole page to talk about lint rolls and doggos and vacuums. Totally not.)
(Nope never ><)
(Nope never ><)
Untitled52_13.png
[quote name="ForeverTwilight" date="2023-02-01 07:46:52" ] "Oh no I'm sorry," She feigned sadness as she hugged him a little tighter, trying to make sure he wasn't really that upset. [/quote] Vincent hugged her back, and he grinned. "Nah, it's alright. It [i]should[/i] slow down when I go to sleep tonight."
ForeverTwilight wrote on 2023-02-01 07:46:52:
"Oh no I'm sorry," She feigned sadness as she hugged him a little tighter, trying to make sure he wasn't really that upset.

Vincent hugged her back, and he grinned.
"Nah, it's alright. It should slow down when I go to sleep tonight."
(IT'S WORKING AGAINNN) [img]https://i.ibb.co/cJNf486/20230201-095022.jpg[/img]
(IT'S WORKING AGAINNN)
20230201-095022.jpg
(OH MY GOSH HES ADORABLE!))

"Should? What if it doesnt?" Eve asked as she smiled breaking the hug as the headed back towards the school where everyone had parked their cars, at least where the ones who could drive parked.
(OH MY GOSH HES ADORABLE!))

"Should? What if it doesnt?" Eve asked as she smiled breaking the hug as the headed back towards the school where everyone had parked their cars, at least where the ones who could drive parked.
Untitled52_13.png
"Well then my butt will be sore." Vincent laughed.
"Well then my butt will be sore." Vincent laughed.
"Yeah, that wouldn't be very fun," Eve tried not to smile as her own tail was non-stop wagging as well.
"Yeah, that wouldn't be very fun," Eve tried not to smile as her own tail was non-stop wagging as well.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 226 227