Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 RP w/Tanganika
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 671 672
Briany was about to turn back when she saw a black silhouette, she squinted her eyes and saw the shape of a pearlcatcher, her nose smelled shadow magic. She walked slowly towards the figure. (I gtg)
Briany was about to turn back when she saw a black silhouette, she squinted her eyes and saw the shape of a pearlcatcher, her nose smelled shadow magic. She walked slowly towards the figure. (I gtg)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Darn... When do you think you'll be back on?)
(Darn... When do you think you'll be back on?)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Sorry I was off longer than I expected)
(Sorry I was off longer than I expected)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
As she came closer the sent became stronger and she saw more clearly, the dragon was leaning on a palm tree, he looked like he was tired and hurt but would still fight or run really well if he had to.
As she came closer the sent became stronger and she saw more clearly, the dragon was leaning on a palm tree, he looked like he was tired and hurt but would still fight or run really well if he had to.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Amun watched the yellow and brown Gaoler approach, feeling the magic finish its work.
"What do you want?" He asked quietly.
Amun watched the yellow and brown Gaoler approach, feeling the magic finish its work.
"What do you want?" He asked quietly.
"If you want me to leave, I will. I just need to rest.."

@Tanganika
"If you want me to leave, I will. I just need to rest.."

@Tanganika
(Ahhh sorry I just fell asleep)

Brainy cocked her head to the side, she had an amused expression and a smile emerging on her face. “Me? I want nothing , and you can stay here as long as you like.” She looked at his dim eyes, they were barely glowing, she quickly made a decision and said. “Look, you can come to my cave and get some proper rest, water and food if you promise not to die today. Cause I have have enough deaths in my talons” her expression changed from amused to serious as she waited for the pearlcatchers decision.
(Ahhh sorry I just fell asleep)

Brainy cocked her head to the side, she had an amused expression and a smile emerging on her face. “Me? I want nothing , and you can stay here as long as you like.” She looked at his dim eyes, they were barely glowing, she quickly made a decision and said. “Look, you can come to my cave and get some proper rest, water and food if you promise not to die today. Cause I have have enough deaths in my talons” her expression changed from amused to serious as she waited for the pearlcatchers decision.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
"Mmmh... you won't have to worry about my dying." He muttered, but he did force himself to get up. "I do appreciate your offer. Is your den far?" He was swaying slightly, as though finding it difficult to keep his balance.
"Mmmh... you won't have to worry about my dying." He muttered, but he did force himself to get up. "I do appreciate your offer. Is your den far?" He was swaying slightly, as though finding it difficult to keep his balance.
"Less than a kilometer" she came closer so that Amun could lean on her
"Less than a kilometer" she came closer so that Amun could lean on her
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
as she came closer her nostrils stung, this dragon had just used a ton of shadow magic, she took a step back her nostrils flaring, and then quickly came back
as she came closer her nostrils stung, this dragon had just used a ton of shadow magic, she took a step back her nostrils flaring, and then quickly came back
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif