Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 RP w/Tanganika
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 671 672
She played last note of Beethovens fifth symphony and sighed happily, after a few minutes she tried beet boxing a tune, her familiar shook like as if is was saying how bad that sounded and if she wanted to make music she should use an instrument, not just make weird sounds with her mouth she chuckled and nodded “alright, alright” she said
She played last note of Beethovens fifth symphony and sighed happily, after a few minutes she tried beet boxing a tune, her familiar shook like as if is was saying how bad that sounded and if she wanted to make music she should use an instrument, not just make weird sounds with her mouth she chuckled and nodded “alright, alright” she said
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Amun's left ear twitched and he glanced up at her.
"I do agree with your familiar. Your talents lie... elsewhere."
Amun's left ear twitched and he glanced up at her.
"I do agree with your familiar. Your talents lie... elsewhere."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
“Yeah, I know.” She said smiling. Aha! The pearlcatcher agrees! Maybe he isn’t soo bad after all rumbled the piano
“Yeah, I know.” She said smiling. Aha! The pearlcatcher agrees! Maybe he isn’t soo bad after all rumbled the piano
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(XD I love Song)
(XD I love Song)
(Yes!)
(Yes!)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Amun remained silent for another hour after his comment, having fallen asleep to the soothing music Briany was playing.
Amun remained silent for another hour after his comment, having fallen asleep to the soothing music Briany was playing.
Once she finished plonking on her familiar briany glanced at Amun, she considered putting a blanket over him and came to the conclusion that it would be weird, but her arms and legs against her will walked to the shelf took out a blanket and put it over him. Then she walked outside to the blazing sun and began drawing in the sand.
Once she finished plonking on her familiar briany glanced at Amun, she considered putting a blanket over him and came to the conclusion that it would be weird, but her arms and legs against her will walked to the shelf took out a blanket and put it over him. Then she walked outside to the blazing sun and began drawing in the sand.
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Alrighty I gtg I will be back in 7 hours least)
(Alrighty I gtg I will be back in 7 hours least)
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
(Alright)
(Alright)
Amun opened his eyes two hours later, then rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He pushed himself up, then sat back on his haunches. The blanket slid off his shoulders and wings and he glanced down at it, surprised. Briany must have put it on him at some point, and the thought made him smile. The smile faded as he felt the Hunger stir within him, and he knew what it wanted.
Amun opened his eyes two hours later, then rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He pushed himself up, then sat back on his haunches. The blanket slid off his shoulders and wings and he glanced down at it, surprised. Briany must have put it on him at some point, and the thought made him smile. The smile faded as he felt the Hunger stir within him, and he knew what it wanted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 671 672