Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | arcane rp (OOC) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
IDK what to name it but here's a starting post

ping list (lemme know if u wanna be removed):
@Frontierr
@straypunk
@CatInDisguise
@Coalsaurus
Attention Post
Time skip age post that we're going off of
IC
IDK what to name it but here's a starting post

ping list (lemme know if u wanna be removed):
@Frontierr
@straypunk
@CatInDisguise
@Coalsaurus
Attention Post
Time skip age post that we're going off of
IC
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
Fronteirr, Rokk-star
Straypunk, CD
Coalsaurus,Timber
CatinDisguise,Dare
Librq, Pepper
Fronteirr, Rokk-star
Straypunk, CD
Coalsaurus,Timber
CatinDisguise,Dare
Librq, Pepper
woomp

Ok sweet glad to see everyone is subbed let's plan a bit :)
here are some starting questions:

who is in Piltover and who is in Zaun
plot?
how we all meet, do we already know each other?
any relations to show characters (let's try to not make this too complicated, not ok: Ur dating a canon show character, ok: ur one of Silcos henchmen)?
Do we wanna do a big plot or just make it up as we go?
Ideas for your character?
Ok sweet glad to see everyone is subbed let's plan a bit :)
here are some starting questions:

who is in Piltover and who is in Zaun
plot?
how we all meet, do we already know each other?
any relations to show characters (let's try to not make this too complicated, not ok: Ur dating a canon show character, ok: ur one of Silcos henchmen)?
Do we wanna do a big plot or just make it up as we go?
Ideas for your character?
woomp

plot stuff
If I recall, I think we all agreed on having this take place during the timeskip between Ep 3 and 4, but I may be wrong asdf- If yes, we still have to figure out how far into the skip we want to be. Pinning that down would help with all the other details.

I usually like to plan out some "key" events or goals (want our characters to obtain a specific item, or meet a certain person, for example), and either wing it or continue planning from there. The initial key event/goal keeps me on track, but there's no hard constraints about how that goal is achieved or impeded during the meat of the roleplay.

character stuff
As for character stuff, I'm swinging between retrofitting an OC and making someone new; maybe a lesser member of Silco's goons? Someone who fell in with a bad crowd and has a skewed sense of morals, but isn't malicious or cruel. I'm thinking they'd be a message runner or delivery-person of some kind.

The retro-fit OC would make a perfect Firelight, though his inclusion hinges on if the Firelights are active. I'll have to double check when the group became active during the timeskip, though.
plot stuff
If I recall, I think we all agreed on having this take place during the timeskip between Ep 3 and 4, but I may be wrong asdf- If yes, we still have to figure out how far into the skip we want to be. Pinning that down would help with all the other details.

I usually like to plan out some "key" events or goals (want our characters to obtain a specific item, or meet a certain person, for example), and either wing it or continue planning from there. The initial key event/goal keeps me on track, but there's no hard constraints about how that goal is achieved or impeded during the meat of the roleplay.

character stuff
As for character stuff, I'm swinging between retrofitting an OC and making someone new; maybe a lesser member of Silco's goons? Someone who fell in with a bad crowd and has a skewed sense of morals, but isn't malicious or cruel. I'm thinking they'd be a message runner or delivery-person of some kind.

The retro-fit OC would make a perfect Firelight, though his inclusion hinges on if the Firelights are active. I'll have to double check when the group became active during the timeskip, though.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[b]Plot stuff:[/b] Yeah i’m agreeing, we gotta get the direct timeline down to figure out the rest oh the goal thing is smart! if that’s it i got one!! [b]Character:[/b] so here’s rokk-star, he’s been a league oc of mine for YEARS he’s a ghost who is secretly inside a robot, and presents himself as some “demonic rockstar who summons horrible things with his evil music” in reality he’s a demon hunter who is trying to gather demons and trap them, uses a cool bass gun thing and manages to tender between robot bodies!! he’s hunting a funny scare crow that killed him he’d define it be in zaun cause there is no way that place isn’t being haunted with who knows what, probably helps out crime lords to both get ticket venues and also just,,, they probably have demons idk. he also just wants money dude is insane selfish other then the demon thing. he’s got a tendency to know everyone somehow if we want to connect backstories him [url=https://ibb.co/5TDFLYD][img]https://i.ibb.co/fMRvH8R/D467-DA8-F-35-A2-4-B33-BE23-615-DDDC74267.jpg[/img][/url]
Plot stuff:
Yeah i’m agreeing, we gotta get the direct timeline down to figure out the rest

oh the goal thing is smart! if that’s it i got one!!

Character:
so here’s rokk-star, he’s been a league oc of mine for YEARS
he’s a ghost who is secretly inside a robot, and presents himself as some “demonic rockstar who summons horrible things with his evil music” in reality he’s a demon hunter who is trying to gather demons and trap them, uses a cool bass gun thing and manages to tender between robot bodies!! he’s hunting a funny scare crow that killed him

he’d define it be in zaun cause there is no way that place isn’t being haunted with who knows what, probably helps out crime lords to both get ticket venues and also just,,, they probably have demons idk. he also just wants money dude is insane selfish other then the demon thing. he’s got a tendency to know everyone somehow if we want to connect backstories

him
D467-DA8-F-35-A2-4-B33-BE23-615-DDDC74267.jpg
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
gasP, what a dude !!! I love him... his art & aesthetic is so sick [emoji=special eyes size=1] on top that, his bass gun is too cool !! I have a thing for "weird" weapons, so, guitar armaments my beloved <3 I was mulling over character stuff for myself, and I think I've cemented on making a new OC; I was thinking of the phrase "cloak and dagger" for whatever reason, and that sparked some really funky mental imagery. I still wanna go with a message-carrier/delivery role, possibly with a helping of assassin energy. Which of these two concepts do ya'll like better? [u]Concept 1:[/u] two different characters, one named Cloak, the other Dagger. Maybe siblings, maybe just close friends? Haven't decided fully. Regardless, they work as a team, with Cloak being the primary messenger, and Dagger watching their back & doing bloody/dirty work. [u]Concept 2:[/u] [i]one[/i] character, two personas. This singular character has others fooled that they're really two different people. "Cloak" and "Dagger" are the same person, but the different personas/identities work for different people.
gasP, what a dude !!! I love him... his art & aesthetic is so sick on top that, his bass gun is too cool !! I have a thing for "weird" weapons, so, guitar armaments my beloved <3

I was mulling over character stuff for myself, and I think I've cemented on making a new OC; I was thinking of the phrase "cloak and dagger" for whatever reason, and that sparked some really funky mental imagery. I still wanna go with a message-carrier/delivery role, possibly with a helping of assassin energy.

Which of these two concepts do ya'll like better?

Concept 1: two different characters, one named Cloak, the other Dagger. Maybe siblings, maybe just close friends? Haven't decided fully. Regardless, they work as a team, with Cloak being the primary messenger, and Dagger watching their back & doing bloody/dirty work.

Concept 2: one character, two personas. This singular character has others fooled that they're really two different people. "Cloak" and "Dagger" are the same person, but the different personas/identities work for different people.
cool! I think concept 2 is pretty cool :)

I think we're going to assume firelights is newly formed, making Ekko about 15 (After the time skipped he's assumed to be 16, for reference? or that's just what I think)

Idk but I was going to make a character who was in piltover..? But maybe not since everyone is in the undercity. Once we decide on the meeting plot point I can decide then. I was thinking of a character that's not really a fighter at all. She's a humble person who's been respected. Or maybe thinking a really arrogant character whos a regular at the brothel and just kinda chills.

Second question: Does our timeline progress with the arcane world? Ex, will the rocket launched into the council happen after a while? Or are we stuck in between ep 3 and 4? Does Caitlyn just never bail Vi out? That could work.
cool! I think concept 2 is pretty cool :)

I think we're going to assume firelights is newly formed, making Ekko about 15 (After the time skipped he's assumed to be 16, for reference? or that's just what I think)

Idk but I was going to make a character who was in piltover..? But maybe not since everyone is in the undercity. Once we decide on the meeting plot point I can decide then. I was thinking of a character that's not really a fighter at all. She's a humble person who's been respected. Or maybe thinking a really arrogant character whos a regular at the brothel and just kinda chills.

Second question: Does our timeline progress with the arcane world? Ex, will the rocket launched into the council happen after a while? Or are we stuck in between ep 3 and 4? Does Caitlyn just never bail Vi out? That could work.
woomp

The timeskip lasted 7 years, so we've got a decently large gap to play around in.
I think newly formed could work really well! Turns out Ekko's around 20 or so at the end of the timeskip, so 16 would put us three years into the skip.

Having someone that's from Piltover could still work, I think!
I still have to sort out some character things for Cloak & Dagger (I'm still not sure which concept I'm going with, but I definitely want to always write their name(s) with the & symbol), so I'll chime in later once I've got a more concrete profile!

Ooo, the ramifications of Vi not being bailed out... her not being on the scene would have a massive cascade effect on the plot, which I think could be really cool to explore! With that said, I think that would make it progress in a different way; Silco may even get Zaun to proper city status, and his plans actually work. (Not 100% sure if blowing up the council was the A plan, though- that feels like a threatened "If you don't uphold your end" type of threat.)
The timeskip lasted 7 years, so we've got a decently large gap to play around in.
I think newly formed could work really well! Turns out Ekko's around 20 or so at the end of the timeskip, so 16 would put us three years into the skip.

Having someone that's from Piltover could still work, I think!
I still have to sort out some character things for Cloak & Dagger (I'm still not sure which concept I'm going with, but I definitely want to always write their name(s) with the & symbol), so I'll chime in later once I've got a more concrete profile!

Ooo, the ramifications of Vi not being bailed out... her not being on the scene would have a massive cascade effect on the plot, which I think could be really cool to explore! With that said, I think that would make it progress in a different way; Silco may even get Zaun to proper city status, and his plans actually work. (Not 100% sure if blowing up the council was the A plan, though- that feels like a threatened "If you don't uphold your end" type of threat.)
Hello! May I join? Really enjoy the world of Piltover and would love to RP w it :)
Hello! May I join? Really enjoy the world of Piltover and would love to RP w it :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@CatInDisguise Yo! sure the more the merrier! <33 the read the last few posts in this fourm
@CatInDisguise Yo! sure the more the merrier! <33 the read the last few posts in this fourm
woomp

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9