Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | arcane rp (OOC) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Front maybe Rokk could play at a small concert thing in piltover where my character works?
Front maybe Rokk could play at a small concert thing in piltover where my character works?
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
Yeah! He could easy :) he dosnt actually tell anyone how demonic appearing it is cause it’s a secrete demon trap lol so it would be fun!
Yeah! He could easy :) he dosnt actually tell anyone how demonic appearing it is cause it’s a secrete demon trap lol so it would be fun!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
I have pretty much planned out my character now I reckon, will type it up officially tomorrow, but the idea is she's a 18 year old firelight who isn't really for Zaun or Piltover? Believes in protecting those close to you over anything else. Also, sometimes weird stuff will happen when she gets super angry? But I'm sure that's nothing to worry about, nothing to do with repressing magical energy whatsoever, not at all... :)

((Also just to let you guys know, there may be days where I am not online with no notice because I have pretty frequent migraines - usually if I have them they're not super terrible so I should still be active daily, but there may be days here or there where I can't get online, really sorry if it intervenes with anything as (for obvious reasons) it's not something I can really give forewarning about. I'll be active enough to roleplay for sure, but if replies are ever delayed from me, that's probably why :) ))
I have pretty much planned out my character now I reckon, will type it up officially tomorrow, but the idea is she's a 18 year old firelight who isn't really for Zaun or Piltover? Believes in protecting those close to you over anything else. Also, sometimes weird stuff will happen when she gets super angry? But I'm sure that's nothing to worry about, nothing to do with repressing magical energy whatsoever, not at all... :)

((Also just to let you guys know, there may be days where I am not online with no notice because I have pretty frequent migraines - usually if I have them they're not super terrible so I should still be active daily, but there may be days here or there where I can't get online, really sorry if it intervenes with anything as (for obvious reasons) it's not something I can really give forewarning about. I'll be active enough to roleplay for sure, but if replies are ever delayed from me, that's probably why :) ))
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
After giving some thoughts, I've decided this would be the only setting that I could fit in a Yordle character, so I decided to go ahead and do just that! The details are quite minimal for now. We can later add other info as they come up. Also, if you see something that doesn't quite fit or something too lore-breaking, feel free to let me know! ----- [center][b][font=Times][size=7][color=#9e8049]TIMBER[/color][/size] [size=4][color=#9E988A]The Thieving Tinker[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center] [columns] Timber is a young yordle who is fascinated by the technology of mankind. He had traveled to the City of Progress in search of new ideas and knowledge. However, being an outsider and having the habit of grabbing stuff that doesn't belong to him, he had become somewhat of an unwelcome individual. Having heard of the Undercity, he decided to seek refuge there. As time passes, he had grown to become more accustomed to the dark, hazy street. The yordle is able to get by with odd jobs, fixing and augmenting underground tech, which he had found them to be interesting in their own ways, and taking some "extra payments" when his customer isn't looking. With his quick wit, agility, and glibness, he had been able to avoid most unpleasant situations. Normally, you'll see this Yordle in a white tank top, a green trousers with many pockets, a utility belt with a big wrench, along with other tools, and an old boots. [nextcol] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/930170998488170496/930171056780640286/Timber_200.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/930170998488170496/930171057061638144/Thimble_200.png[/img] [nextcol] [b][color=#9e8049]Thimble, his partner in crime[/color][/b] Rescued from the wet, toxic side of the sump, the little piximander, named "Thimble," can often be seen sitting on her fuzzy friend's head or shoulder. She is Timber's best friend and his accomplice. When the yordle sees a small, loose piece of valuable just out of his hand's reach, he will send his tiny friend to retrieve it. Despite not being able to speak, Thimble seems to understand whatever his friend says, and whatever he is trying to do. [/columns]
After giving some thoughts, I've decided this would be the only setting that I could fit in a Yordle character, so I decided to go ahead and do just that!

The details are quite minimal for now. We can later add other info as they come up. Also, if you see something that doesn't quite fit or something too lore-breaking, feel free to let me know!

TIMBER
The Thieving Tinker
Timber is a young yordle who is fascinated by the technology of mankind. He had traveled to the City of Progress in search of new ideas and knowledge. However, being an outsider and having the habit of grabbing stuff that doesn't belong to him, he had become somewhat of an unwelcome individual. Having heard of the Undercity, he decided to seek refuge there. As time passes, he had grown to become more accustomed to the dark, hazy street. The yordle is able to get by with odd jobs, fixing and augmenting underground tech, which he had found them to be interesting in their own ways, and taking some "extra payments" when his customer isn't looking. With his quick wit, agility, and glibness, he had been able to avoid most unpleasant situations.

Normally, you'll see this Yordle in a white tank top, a green trousers with many pockets, a utility belt with a big wrench, along with other tools, and an old boots.

Timber_200.png

Thimble_200.png Thimble, his partner in crime
Rescued from the wet, toxic side of the sump, the little piximander, named "Thimble," can often be seen sitting on her fuzzy friend's head or shoulder. She is Timber's best friend and his accomplice. When the yordle sees a small, loose piece of valuable just out of his hand's reach, he will send his tiny friend to retrieve it. Despite not being able to speak, Thimble seems to understand whatever his friend says, and whatever he is trying to do.

Character summary time! Will add to this as needed :)
Dare
She/her

Summary
Dare is an 18 year old living in the Firelights, a small community just outside the bounds of the Undercity, becoming more widely known as the nation of Zaun. Having lived in Zaun during her younger life, she was forced to flee when the streets became too unsafe to live stably, even for an outlaw like her.

Dare has deep brown skin smattered with subtle freckles, and a small scar on the bottom of her chin. Her head is partially shaved on both sides, with the thick black hair in the middle twisted on top and in three braids towards the bottom. Despite her main job at the firelights being working in the Mechanic workshop, Dare always wears thick black gloves extending to halfway up her forearm. She is often also sporting goggles with green rims, often resting on her forehead, and is usually dressed in comfortable working clothes which grease can be easily removed from.

Despite the safer atmosphere of the firelights, Dare is still more of a lone wolf; though she is friendly with many people, she prefers not to get too close to anyone, as to not put herself - or them - in danger. She'll happily make conversation with most people, but when angered she does not pull her punches.
Character summary time! Will add to this as needed :)
Dare
She/her

Summary
Dare is an 18 year old living in the Firelights, a small community just outside the bounds of the Undercity, becoming more widely known as the nation of Zaun. Having lived in Zaun during her younger life, she was forced to flee when the streets became too unsafe to live stably, even for an outlaw like her.

Dare has deep brown skin smattered with subtle freckles, and a small scar on the bottom of her chin. Her head is partially shaved on both sides, with the thick black hair in the middle twisted on top and in three braids towards the bottom. Despite her main job at the firelights being working in the Mechanic workshop, Dare always wears thick black gloves extending to halfway up her forearm. She is often also sporting goggles with green rims, often resting on her forehead, and is usually dressed in comfortable working clothes which grease can be easily removed from.

Despite the safer atmosphere of the firelights, Dare is still more of a lone wolf; though she is friendly with many people, she prefers not to get too close to anyone, as to not put herself - or them - in danger. She'll happily make conversation with most people, but when angered she does not pull her punches.
5hF3FGk.png
BOTH THESE CHARACTERS SOUND SO GOOD!!! so excited to see these two they seem great!’

Also totally get the migraine thing, I get em a lot too and it sucks :( completely understandable if you can’t always be here!!
BOTH THESE CHARACTERS SOUND SO GOOD!!! so excited to see these two they seem great!’

Also totally get the migraine thing, I get em a lot too and it sucks :( completely understandable if you can’t always be here!!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
hi??
lol sorry did this die ;-;
if this rp isn't dead ill submit my character tmrow/today
hi??
lol sorry did this die ;-;
if this rp isn't dead ill submit my character tmrow/today
woomp

Not dead as far as I'm concerned, I'm just quiet :)
Not dead as far as I'm concerned, I'm just quiet :)
5hF3FGk.png
no worries! j making sure lol
no worries! j making sure lol
woomp

I'm still here! Well, to keep the ball rolling, should we discuss about the overarching story? Like, the general tone, stuff you want to see, plot points, etc.
I'm still here! Well, to keep the ball rolling, should we discuss about the overarching story? Like, the general tone, stuff you want to see, plot points, etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9