Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | arcane rp (OOC) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah fs! So since we're only left with (I think) my character left to be written, how should we set up the rp? What's the plot? Are we all gonna meet at one point and if so how does that bring us together? Maybe like a market place
Yeah fs! So since we're only left with (I think) my character left to be written, how should we set up the rp? What's the plot? Are we all gonna meet at one point and if so how does that bring us together? Maybe like a market place
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
Okay so! Looking at the characters, we are all so far undercity-based. As such, it would make sense for us to meet somehow due to that.

Meeting ideas!

1. Meeting "on the job". Dare and Timber are both mechanics (though, admittedly, Timber works in Zaun and Dare is in the Firelights), and Rokk-star is literally a robot. Not 100% sure where CD would fit into this idea though.

2. Shopping/marketplace (as @/Librq said). There would need to be some type of commotion to push the characters together, however - I have a feeling that Zaun markets are not particularly friendly places.

3. Hired together. Somebody hires all 5 characters to break in somewhere with a pretty good security system (hence the need for two mechanics). Would force the characters to get to know each other and work together. Not sure whether Rokk-star is the type to be hired for this kinda stuff though, so it may be he's the one breaking in and he pays the other four to help? not sure.

Let me know if any of these will work :)
Okay so! Looking at the characters, we are all so far undercity-based. As such, it would make sense for us to meet somehow due to that.

Meeting ideas!

1. Meeting "on the job". Dare and Timber are both mechanics (though, admittedly, Timber works in Zaun and Dare is in the Firelights), and Rokk-star is literally a robot. Not 100% sure where CD would fit into this idea though.

2. Shopping/marketplace (as @/Librq said). There would need to be some type of commotion to push the characters together, however - I have a feeling that Zaun markets are not particularly friendly places.

3. Hired together. Somebody hires all 5 characters to break in somewhere with a pretty good security system (hence the need for two mechanics). Would force the characters to get to know each other and work together. Not sure whether Rokk-star is the type to be hired for this kinda stuff though, so it may be he's the one breaking in and he pays the other four to help? not sure.

Let me know if any of these will work :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
on the job could make sense!
Rokk dosnt really tell people he’s a robot BUT! he’s got tons of his alter robot bodies that he uses as stage crew, and i can definitely see him getting to work on trying to get them fixed. (he didn’t build them, an engineer that went missing did)

Shopping always works!! Crazy stuff always happens

Hired together can also work!
Rokk is a demon hunter, so he breaks in a lot of buildings! However, also could totally see him going on his whole trying to find his buddy engineer them built him quest, and being told there was info in that building! (engi was gone due to demon stuff, but he wouldn’t tell them that. I imagine there’s other useful stuff in there)
on the job could make sense!
Rokk dosnt really tell people he’s a robot BUT! he’s got tons of his alter robot bodies that he uses as stage crew, and i can definitely see him getting to work on trying to get them fixed. (he didn’t build them, an engineer that went missing did)

Shopping always works!! Crazy stuff always happens

Hired together can also work!
Rokk is a demon hunter, so he breaks in a lot of buildings! However, also could totally see him going on his whole trying to find his buddy engineer them built him quest, and being told there was info in that building! (engi was gone due to demon stuff, but he wouldn’t tell them that. I imagine there’s other useful stuff in there)
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Really like 1 and 2!! Two could be the easiest to pull off, but we would need one big event? Any ideas?
Really like 1 and 2!! Two could be the easiest to pull off, but we would need one big event? Any ideas?
woomp

Ok quick plot point idea I just came up with while designing Pepper (my OC)

Since pepper works pretty much for the council maybe one of the councilers wants a rare and difficult to obtain item. The job is thrust onto pepper and she’s pretty much clueless. She goes to some sort of help wanted pub and puts up a flyer for a mission of sorts?
Ok quick plot point idea I just came up with while designing Pepper (my OC)

Since pepper works pretty much for the council maybe one of the councilers wants a rare and difficult to obtain item. The job is thrust onto pepper and she’s pretty much clueless. She goes to some sort of help wanted pub and puts up a flyer for a mission of sorts?
woomp

Maybe instead of just being an assistant
Chef maybe she’s an assistant to assistant who’s also works in the kitchen?
woomp

[quote name="CatInDisguise" date="2022-01-18 09:44:09" ] 2. Shopping/marketplace (as @/Librq said). There would need to be some type of commotion to push the characters together, however - I have a feeling that Zaun markets are not particularly friendly places. [/quote] All three could work, but I agree with @/Librq that #2 would be quite easy. In the first three episodes, Piltover enforcers are sent to investigate the Undercity whenever there's trouble. Fast forward to 5 years later, I think they would be even less welcomed here. Maybe we can build off of this!
CatInDisguise wrote on 2022-01-18 09:44:09:

All three could work, but I agree with @/Librq that #2 would be quite easy.

In the first three episodes, Piltover enforcers are sent to investigate the Undercity whenever there's trouble. Fast forward to 5 years later, I think they would be even less welcomed here. Maybe we can build off of this!
Does anyone have a character that kinda cares about others? Like they would try to protect others? If not, maybe Pepper could hire a security guard because she seems like she's from piltover. Honestly, I kinda want her to be from where Meg's mom/Meg is from.
Does anyone have a character that kinda cares about others? Like they would try to protect others? If not, maybe Pepper could hire a security guard because she seems like she's from piltover. Honestly, I kinda want her to be from where Meg's mom/Meg is from.
woomp

[quote name="Librq" date="2022-01-18 23:29:21" ] Maybe instead of just being an assistant Chef maybe she’s an assistant to assistant who’s also works in the kitchen? [/quote] Being both assistant and chef sounds nice! I think that would allow more options when it comes to their mission, interests, and expertise. Hope to see your character profile soon!
Librq wrote on 2022-01-18 23:29:21:

Being both assistant and chef sounds nice! I think that would allow more options when it comes to their mission, interests, and expertise.

Hope to see your character profile soon!
[quote name="Librq" date="2022-01-19 08:57:48" ] Does anyone have a character that kinda cares about others? Like they would try to protect others? If not, maybe Pepper could hire a security guard because she seems like she's from piltover. Honestly, I kinda want her to be from where Meg's mom/Meg is from. [/quote] Well, Timber may be a mischievous kleptomaniac, but I would say that his alignment would be leaning towards good. He does steal stuff and tell lies, but violence isn't really his thing. I think having a bodyguard (second character?) would make sense, but let's hear what others have to say.
Librq wrote on 2022-01-19 08:57:48:

Well, Timber may be a mischievous kleptomaniac, but I would say that his alignment would be leaning towards good. He does steal stuff and tell lies, but violence isn't really his thing.

I think having a bodyguard (second character?) would make sense, but let's hear what others have to say.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9