Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
“Of course.” Alex nodded and closed the door carefully before beginning to set up his things and gazing out of the window with a small smile on his face. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.
“Of course.” Alex nodded and closed the door carefully before beginning to set up his things and gazing out of the window with a small smile on his face. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Jace came back two hours later, he had bought tacos for everyone. He had gotten blake and rigel's favorites. He didn't know what kind to get Alexis so he bought different ones. He stopped at the door, then sighed putting his hand to his head as he thought about how he left. Then he looked down at the tacos, maybe that's apology material. He didn't know if everyone wanted to eat together so he hand-delivered to their owners. First starting with rigel and blake, seeing as it's easier. Then left the rest of the bag (since its his anyways) for Alexis, giving him a smile and explanation on why there is so much.
Jace came back two hours later, he had bought tacos for everyone. He had gotten blake and rigel's favorites. He didn't know what kind to get Alexis so he bought different ones. He stopped at the door, then sighed putting his hand to his head as he thought about how he left. Then he looked down at the tacos, maybe that's apology material. He didn't know if everyone wanted to eat together so he hand-delivered to their owners. First starting with rigel and blake, seeing as it's easier. Then left the rest of the bag (since its his anyways) for Alexis, giving him a smile and explanation on why there is so much.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Alexis smiled at Jace. “Thanks,”he mumbled, before giving himself a little shake. “I do love a good taco, so this is quite nice of you.” He picked up the bag, backed away into his room, and set the bag down on his desk, before accidentally tripping over on a loose bit of flooring while trying to close the door.

“Ow,”he muttered, face turning pink. This was so embarrassing…
Alexis smiled at Jace. “Thanks,”he mumbled, before giving himself a little shake. “I do love a good taco, so this is quite nice of you.” He picked up the bag, backed away into his room, and set the bag down on his desk, before accidentally tripping over on a loose bit of flooring while trying to close the door.

“Ow,”he muttered, face turning pink. This was so embarrassing…
< pat?

<
Jace smiled, "No problem~" Upon seeing alexis fall, he immediately held his arm out to help him up, "oh god- are you okay? You didn't hurt your ankle, did you?" Upon saying that, he anxiously looked at Alex's ankle but he decided to help him up first.
Jace smiled, "No problem~" Upon seeing alexis fall, he immediately held his arm out to help him up, "oh god- are you okay? You didn't hurt your ankle, did you?" Upon saying that, he anxiously looked at Alex's ankle but he decided to help him up first.
Hesitantly, Alexis took Jace’s arm and got to his feet, almost buckling over again. “Y-yeah. I’m fine. I’m not so sure about the ankle though…” He gingerly moved it around and winced.

“Hurts a little, but doesn’t seem to be sprained or broken. Say, do you have any ice? Might ease the- ow- pain and possible bruising.”
Hesitantly, Alexis took Jace’s arm and got to his feet, almost buckling over again. “Y-yeah. I’m fine. I’m not so sure about the ankle though…” He gingerly moved it around and winced.

“Hurts a little, but doesn’t seem to be sprained or broken. Say, do you have any ice? Might ease the- ow- pain and possible bruising.”
< pat?

<
Jace stopped for a solid second, then snapped into it. "I'll go get some!" He made sure Alex sat down before running off to find ice. This place is EMPTY- Gahh-

He ran to the bathroom, got a wash-rag, ran back to the kitchenette, got into the freezer for the ice tray, wrapped the ice in the rag, and ran back to Alex. "Got it! Now lemme see" He put the makeshift-ice pack against Alex's ankle, he very gently moved his foot around testing it out.

"You're right, should be fine. But still, here's what you asked for" he smiled sheepishly, realizing he was mimicking coach while checking if Alexis was okay.
Jace stopped for a solid second, then snapped into it. "I'll go get some!" He made sure Alex sat down before running off to find ice. This place is EMPTY- Gahh-

He ran to the bathroom, got a wash-rag, ran back to the kitchenette, got into the freezer for the ice tray, wrapped the ice in the rag, and ran back to Alex. "Got it! Now lemme see" He put the makeshift-ice pack against Alex's ankle, he very gently moved his foot around testing it out.

"You're right, should be fine. But still, here's what you asked for" he smiled sheepishly, realizing he was mimicking coach while checking if Alexis was okay.
“Thank you for the help,”Alexis replied as soon as the pain subsided and he could move his foot again. Gently setting his foot back down on the ground, he put a hand against the wall and stood up again.

“Thank you again. My foot’s better than ever now, heh!” He gave Jace a bit of a grin before stepping back. “I’ll see you later, maybe?”
“Thank you for the help,”Alexis replied as soon as the pain subsided and he could move his foot again. Gently setting his foot back down on the ground, he put a hand against the wall and stood up again.

“Thank you again. My foot’s better than ever now, heh!” He gave Jace a bit of a grin before stepping back. “I’ll see you later, maybe?”
< pat?

<
"You're welcome- um Alex..? We live in the same dorm room. You'll see me later either way" He chuckled, and then made his way to his room still feeling guilty for making Alex fall in the first place. He just went to collapse on the couch, turning his music up again.
"You're welcome- um Alex..? We live in the same dorm room. You'll see me later either way" He chuckled, and then made his way to his room still feeling guilty for making Alex fall in the first place. He just went to collapse on the couch, turning his music up again.
(nooo don’t be sad :( )
Alexis nodded, waving as Jace left, then closed the door and flopped onto his bed with a small groan. Reaching out, he picked up the tacos and popped one in his mouth. Mmm, absolutely amazing.

Unzipping his backpack, he pulled out a water bottle and took a sip, then swapped the bottle with a book with the smallest of yawns. “I forgot- I haven’t slept for so, so long…” His eyelids were beginning to droop and the world was beginning to blur as he opened the book and began to read.
(nooo don’t be sad :( )
Alexis nodded, waving as Jace left, then closed the door and flopped onto his bed with a small groan. Reaching out, he picked up the tacos and popped one in his mouth. Mmm, absolutely amazing.

Unzipping his backpack, he pulled out a water bottle and took a sip, then swapped the bottle with a book with the smallest of yawns. “I forgot- I haven’t slept for so, so long…” His eyelids were beginning to droop and the world was beginning to blur as he opened the book and began to read.
< pat?

<
Jace looked at the TV, wondering what was on. Then decided what he shoulld do. Breaking the ice 101; movie night He gathered up everyone, or at least told them about it. Then he kinda stopped at alexis's door, having to invite him last. Just KNOCK, its not that hard

He soon knocked, "Hey Alex..? Wanna watch a movie? You can pick what it is- we could watch a show instead if you would rather do that-" He cut himself off from rambling, nervously awaiting his answer.
Jace looked at the TV, wondering what was on. Then decided what he shoulld do. Breaking the ice 101; movie night He gathered up everyone, or at least told them about it. Then he kinda stopped at alexis's door, having to invite him last. Just KNOCK, its not that hard

He soon knocked, "Hey Alex..? Wanna watch a movie? You can pick what it is- we could watch a show instead if you would rather do that-" He cut himself off from rambling, nervously awaiting his answer.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27