Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Blake blinked a few times when Jace sat down and attempted to hide his face, his train of thought being thrown off before he hummed softly at the other. "Awwe. Feeling shy are we..?" He said quietly, leaning his head against Jace's after a moment to lightly nuzzle his face into his hair. After a moment of quiet thinking, he gently releases his arm from Jace's grasp, and instead wraps it around him to gently pull him closer before leaning back against Rigel, taking Jace with him as he moved. Letting out a content sigh, he seems to visibly relax more, giving another soft hum as he spoke. "Hmm.. this's nice.." He mumbles softly, his voice a bit sleepy with how comfortable and warm he felt right now; you could hear a quiet yawn, the mask on his face causing the sound to be a bit muffled but still able to be heard.

It probably would be a better idea to have him take it off before he fell asleep (on purpose or on accident) just in case though; his masks tend to either get bent that way, or he'd somehow have it around his neck like a bandana. Yes, he's unfortunately had that happen before, scared his mother half to death because of it. To be safer though, asking him first would be a good start if he does decide to take it off.
Blake blinked a few times when Jace sat down and attempted to hide his face, his train of thought being thrown off before he hummed softly at the other. "Awwe. Feeling shy are we..?" He said quietly, leaning his head against Jace's after a moment to lightly nuzzle his face into his hair. After a moment of quiet thinking, he gently releases his arm from Jace's grasp, and instead wraps it around him to gently pull him closer before leaning back against Rigel, taking Jace with him as he moved. Letting out a content sigh, he seems to visibly relax more, giving another soft hum as he spoke. "Hmm.. this's nice.." He mumbles softly, his voice a bit sleepy with how comfortable and warm he felt right now; you could hear a quiet yawn, the mask on his face causing the sound to be a bit muffled but still able to be heard.

It probably would be a better idea to have him take it off before he fell asleep (on purpose or on accident) just in case though; his masks tend to either get bent that way, or he'd somehow have it around his neck like a bandana. Yes, he's unfortunately had that happen before, scared his mother half to death because of it. To be safer though, asking him first would be a good start if he does decide to take it off.
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
(Took a nap, feeling better- its rollover time ;-;)
Jace smiled up at rigel and blake, "Hey Blakey bear- Can i take your mask? Don't know if you notice but you are still wearing it" He didn't want to possibly ruin the mood by grabbing his mask right off his face, he just couldn't bring himself to do it like that. He wrapped his arms around blake, snaking his way to hold rigel's hand a little, due to how he wanted to say thank you for the kiss, without breaking his worried tone

"Sleeping with a mask on isn't good for you, hon- Blakey" Jace DID believe that, but honestly even if it WAS fine, he'd still ask him to take it off to see his face. Not for a particular reason but a sweet smile is just reassuring. Especially after your friend is upset- Wait- how do other friends cheer each other up? Do they cuddle?- Because they never did it in the movies.

(He thinks this is how best friends act- i- i accidentally made him cluelessly oblivious and i kinda like it? This is "as Bros do" to him)
(Took a nap, feeling better- its rollover time ;-;)
Jace smiled up at rigel and blake, "Hey Blakey bear- Can i take your mask? Don't know if you notice but you are still wearing it" He didn't want to possibly ruin the mood by grabbing his mask right off his face, he just couldn't bring himself to do it like that. He wrapped his arms around blake, snaking his way to hold rigel's hand a little, due to how he wanted to say thank you for the kiss, without breaking his worried tone

"Sleeping with a mask on isn't good for you, hon- Blakey" Jace DID believe that, but honestly even if it WAS fine, he'd still ask him to take it off to see his face. Not for a particular reason but a sweet smile is just reassuring. Especially after your friend is upset- Wait- how do other friends cheer each other up? Do they cuddle?- Because they never did it in the movies.

(He thinks this is how best friends act- i- i accidentally made him cluelessly oblivious and i kinda like it? This is "as Bros do" to him)
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Alex finally stopped outside of the dorm he was supposed to be staying in and let out a small huff of breath. He began to think up what he was supposed to say. What to say, what to do...

"Hi, my name's Alex,"he tried in a whispering tone, before shaking his head. Too generic. "Hello there, my name's Alex!"he tried again. No, no, overly friendly. With a groan, he put his head in his hands and decided to just stand a few paces from the door, head slightly bowed as he thought over what to say.
Alex finally stopped outside of the dorm he was supposed to be staying in and let out a small huff of breath. He began to think up what he was supposed to say. What to say, what to do...

"Hi, my name's Alex,"he tried in a whispering tone, before shaking his head. Too generic. "Hello there, my name's Alex!"he tried again. No, no, overly friendly. With a groan, he put his head in his hands and decided to just stand a few paces from the door, head slightly bowed as he thought over what to say.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Jace, being the oblivious child he is, took a second to load. Why wouldn't they show it in the movies? Because the movie he was thinking of had straight guys- he's not straight. Oh god- Did i- NOPE-
Jace excused himself hurriedly, claiming to have just remembered something which wasn't a lie- just a half truth. He DID remember something, he's pan and he's cuddling with two guys. What does that even MEAN?

He practically rushed out, almost barreling into Alexis, but he caught himself. He closed the door behind him before apologizing, "Terribly sorry, can i help you?"
Jace, being the oblivious child he is, took a second to load. Why wouldn't they show it in the movies? Because the movie he was thinking of had straight guys- he's not straight. Oh god- Did i- NOPE-
Jace excused himself hurriedly, claiming to have just remembered something which wasn't a lie- just a half truth. He DID remember something, he's pan and he's cuddling with two guys. What does that even MEAN?

He practically rushed out, almost barreling into Alexis, but he caught himself. He closed the door behind him before apologizing, "Terribly sorry, can i help you?"
(pfff-also I guess I'm not going to bed after all lmao)

Rigel blinked slowly after Jace suddenly shot off, more than a little confused about what, exactly, had just happened. He gave Blake another lil' smooch on the forehead, and let him know he was going to go check on Jace.

"I don't know what just happened with Jay, but I'm going to go check on him, alright? Be back soon." He smiled, lightly bopped Blake's nose, then went over to where Jace had gone.

"Jay? What's wrong-oh, hi!" he blinked, looking at the new person. "Hey, can we help?"
(pfff-also I guess I'm not going to bed after all lmao)

Rigel blinked slowly after Jace suddenly shot off, more than a little confused about what, exactly, had just happened. He gave Blake another lil' smooch on the forehead, and let him know he was going to go check on Jace.

"I don't know what just happened with Jay, but I'm going to go check on him, alright? Be back soon." He smiled, lightly bopped Blake's nose, then went over to where Jace had gone.

"Jay? What's wrong-oh, hi!" he blinked, looking at the new person. "Hey, can we help?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Alexis blinked and stared at Jace for a few moments, before speaking. "No problem." He tried to keep his voice straight, but inside, he was screaming "oh my god oh my god I'm gonna die".

Plastering a falsely happy smile onto his face, he took a deep breath. "My name is Alexis, but call me Alex. I'm your new roommate, and it's really nice to meet you." He extended a gloved hand, and did a bit of a bow before straightening up again.
Alexis blinked and stared at Jace for a few moments, before speaking. "No problem." He tried to keep his voice straight, but inside, he was screaming "oh my god oh my god I'm gonna die".

Plastering a falsely happy smile onto his face, he took a deep breath. "My name is Alexis, but call me Alex. I'm your new roommate, and it's really nice to meet you." He extended a gloved hand, and did a bit of a bow before straightening up again.
< pat?

<
I'll let you edit first..?
I'll let you edit first..?
(I have edited already)

(just gonna wait for you guys ig)
(I have edited already)

(just gonna wait for you guys ig)
< pat?

<
Jace shook his hand, he had to do it at every game so of course he has a good firm handahake- which most people wouldn't notice. He smiled, "I can help you with your bags if you want me to..?" He had forgotten everything from how he practiced talking to THREE new roommates. Come on brain, its ONE GUY- Yes i know we're mid-panic - No, i ain't asking for his number with that-

(Take a look into the brain lol)
Jace shook his hand, he had to do it at every game so of course he has a good firm handahake- which most people wouldn't notice. He smiled, "I can help you with your bags if you want me to..?" He had forgotten everything from how he practiced talking to THREE new roommates. Come on brain, its ONE GUY- Yes i know we're mid-panic - No, i ain't asking for his number with that-

(Take a look into the brain lol)
(sdfg poor guy)

Rigel just kind of hovered awkwardly for a little bit, seeing as Jace seemed to be too focused on the new guy to actually notice him, then just kind of...moved away from the door so they both could come in.
(sdfg poor guy)

Rigel just kind of hovered awkwardly for a little bit, seeing as Jace seemed to be too focused on the new guy to actually notice him, then just kind of...moved away from the door so they both could come in.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27