Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Blake considers this question for a moment, as he hadn't actually thought about any of that yet. He took another bite of his waffles, then hums softly before giving a response with a hesitant yet interested expression. "Mmh.. I wanted to see if they had any music classes." He admitted quietly, looking down as he seems a bit shy; it was never really a secret that Blake had a particular love for music. There was a time when he wanted to play guitar, and he eventually learned how, but he never told anyone except for his mother, Rigel and Jace. He hadn't played guitar in quite of course, but he used to be pretty good at it.
Blake considers this question for a moment, as he hadn't actually thought about any of that yet. He took another bite of his waffles, then hums softly before giving a response with a hesitant yet interested expression. "Mmh.. I wanted to see if they had any music classes." He admitted quietly, looking down as he seems a bit shy; it was never really a secret that Blake had a particular love for music. There was a time when he wanted to play guitar, and he eventually learned how, but he never told anyone except for his mother, Rigel and Jace. He hadn't played guitar in quite of course, but he used to be pretty good at it.
she/they | 3 hours ahead of FR time | just a gremlin who's tryin' to survive in this big old world filled with chaos.
Jace didn't know how to contribute to the conversation after getting done with his waffles. "I'm up for about anything, wherever you guys wanna go is good with me" he smiled in each of their directions, being the sweet boy he always was.

He then got up, going back to his room to go through his bag to find hairbows. He then came across blake's mask and put it on happily. He put hairbows on both of his wrists and then made his way back to his friends. He wasn't going to braid blake's hair right now, but he did want to. Instead, he just sat back where he was. Now with a mask for no reason at all.
Jace didn't know how to contribute to the conversation after getting done with his waffles. "I'm up for about anything, wherever you guys wanna go is good with me" he smiled in each of their directions, being the sweet boy he always was.

He then got up, going back to his room to go through his bag to find hairbows. He then came across blake's mask and put it on happily. He put hairbows on both of his wrists and then made his way back to his friends. He wasn't going to braid blake's hair right now, but he did want to. Instead, he just sat back where he was. Now with a mask for no reason at all.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27