Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | {**~"Roommates"~**}: |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Alex jolted awake from his short nap, still groggy. Rubbing his eyes, he put his book back down and got to his feet. Forcing his voice to go back to normal, cheerful and energetic, he responded after opening the door.

“Sure thing, I’d love to come along! You can pick, I don’t really have a lot of good ideas.” He chuckled lightly, stepping out of the door and looking up to look at the other person.

Ah, I’m actually doing this. I’m watching a movie with my new dorm-mates, oh my. I’m not going to screw up, am I?
Alex jolted awake from his short nap, still groggy. Rubbing his eyes, he put his book back down and got to his feet. Forcing his voice to go back to normal, cheerful and energetic, he responded after opening the door.

“Sure thing, I’d love to come along! You can pick, I don’t really have a lot of good ideas.” He chuckled lightly, stepping out of the door and looking up to look at the other person.

Ah, I’m actually doing this. I’m watching a movie with my new dorm-mates, oh my. I’m not going to screw up, am I?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
"Well uh- i don't like picking- i never know what to choose. And i figured since we don't really know you, we could learn what you like," he smiled hopefully, really trying to be convincing. He was happy Alex wanted to join, but the only movie jace could even think of is the titanic. And he was not about to say it.
"Well uh- i don't like picking- i never know what to choose. And i figured since we don't really know you, we could learn what you like," he smiled hopefully, really trying to be convincing. He was happy Alex wanted to join, but the only movie jace could even think of is the titanic. And he was not about to say it.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
(yOu’REeeEeEEEE hEeEreEeeEEE whErE eEEEvEeeER yoU aReeEEE)

He shrugged and smiled. “I don’t really have a preference, though I enjoy the genres romance, action and thriller. I’d be down for anything, really. Ooh, how about the Titanic?”he said suddenly, an idea popping into his head.

He cringed immediately after he’d said it. Nobody would watch something as stupid as that, right? How dumb he was to have mentioned it at all.
(yOu’REeeEeEEEE hEeEreEeeEEE whErE eEEEvEeeER yoU aReeEEE)

He shrugged and smiled. “I don’t really have a preference, though I enjoy the genres romance, action and thriller. I’d be down for anything, really. Ooh, how about the Titanic?”he said suddenly, an idea popping into his head.

He cringed immediately after he’d said it. Nobody would watch something as stupid as that, right? How dumb he was to have mentioned it at all.
< pat?

<
Jace stopped, "Oh hey you wanna watch that too?" He smiled goofily, happily walking to the couch and turning on the movie. He sat in the floor, seeing as the couch isn't big enough for everyone and he wanted blake and rigel to join later.

He didn't start it just yet, waiting for Alex to get settled. "I know its cheesy but i love this movie~" he said, trying to make conversation
Jace stopped, "Oh hey you wanna watch that too?" He smiled goofily, happily walking to the couch and turning on the movie. He sat in the floor, seeing as the couch isn't big enough for everyone and he wanted blake and rigel to join later.

He didn't start it just yet, waiting for Alex to get settled. "I know its cheesy but i love this movie~" he said, trying to make conversation
Alex settled down next to Jace with his arms tucked around his knees (knees up, arms wrapped around them with back pressed against the couch). “Cool,” he said cheerfully. “I love this movie too!”

There was a goofy grin on his face too. “You know how Titanic has some pretty cheesy songs, right? My Heart Will Go On, I think one was called?”
Alex settled down next to Jace with his arms tucked around his knees (knees up, arms wrapped around them with back pressed against the couch). “Cool,” he said cheerfully. “I love this movie too!”

There was a goofy grin on his face too. “You know how Titanic has some pretty cheesy songs, right? My Heart Will Go On, I think one was called?”
< pat?

<
Jace had only watched it once, like a year or two ago. So he had forgotten all about them, but he thought of something sneaky. "I don't remember- can you sing it?" He smiled, trying not to look like he was joking.

He made sure the movie was paused then sat facing Alex, looking hopeful.
Jace had only watched it once, like a year or two ago. So he had forgotten all about them, but he thought of something sneaky. "I don't remember- can you sing it?" He smiled, trying not to look like he was joking.

He made sure the movie was paused then sat facing Alex, looking hopeful.
Alex almost fainted, before a devilish grin appeared on his face. “That was rather quick, wasn’t it?” He took a deep breath, tried to remember the lyrics, closed his eyes and began to sing.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
…”

His voice wasn’t too bad, actually.
Alex almost fainted, before a devilish grin appeared on his face. “That was rather quick, wasn’t it?” He took a deep breath, tried to remember the lyrics, closed his eyes and began to sing.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more, you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
…”

His voice wasn’t too bad, actually.
< pat?

<
"What was quick?" He asked, innocently batting his eyes at him.

"Pretty voice" He complimented, still not really recognizing the song but appreciating it and his voice nonetheless. "So its in the movie..? Do they sing it as good as you?"
"What was quick?" He asked, innocently batting his eyes at him.

"Pretty voice" He complimented, still not really recognizing the song but appreciating it and his voice nonetheless. "So its in the movie..? Do they sing it as good as you?"
At the compliment, Alexis’s cheeks turned pink. “I- thanks,”he said shyly. “I haven’t really done much singing, they all said I was terrible at it.” He hesitated before speaking again. “Do you mind if I sit a little closer to you? You seem really warm, it’s kinda cold in here, and I’m too lazy to close the aircon or whatever, ha.”
At the compliment, Alexis’s cheeks turned pink. “I- thanks,”he said shyly. “I haven’t really done much singing, they all said I was terrible at it.” He hesitated before speaking again. “Do you mind if I sit a little closer to you? You seem really warm, it’s kinda cold in here, and I’m too lazy to close the aircon or whatever, ha.”
< pat?

<
"So they lied to your face? That's cold." Then he stopped, processing the question. "No- No no of course not, i don't mind" he stumbled through the sentence, trying to make it clear that he didn't mind and did in fact want to sit closer to him.

Man, you are cringy. What do you MEAN? You did this.
Jace silently took a breath, "So uh- i haven't really introduced myself, huh? I'm Jace- and uh- your name?"
"So they lied to your face? That's cold." Then he stopped, processing the question. "No- No no of course not, i don't mind" he stumbled through the sentence, trying to make it clear that he didn't mind and did in fact want to sit closer to him.

Man, you are cringy. What do you MEAN? You did this.
Jace silently took a breath, "So uh- i haven't really introduced myself, huh? I'm Jace- and uh- your name?"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27