Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 110 111
(yeah pretty much. TL;DR version of Wing's origins, Pale King attempted to create a pure vessel, ended up with Wing, thought of Wing as a failure and so yeeted them into the Abyss)

Wing turned as they heard the beast wlaking off, watching as it headed to somewhere else. A mix of relief and confusion stirred in their mind.
(yeah pretty much. TL;DR version of Wing's origins, Pale King attempted to create a pure vessel, ended up with Wing, thought of Wing as a failure and so yeeted them into the Abyss)

Wing turned as they heard the beast wlaking off, watching as it headed to somewhere else. A mix of relief and confusion stirred in their mind.
The beast crawled onto Hallownest's Crown. It was hard to tell from afar, but they seemed to be tearing apart a statue.

Hollow stared at the broken shell that laid before them as Hornet came over. "What is that- oh. Ghost..." She also looked at the shell the beast left behind. Then she glanced at the beast, who was already making their way back down.
The beast crawled onto Hallownest's Crown. It was hard to tell from afar, but they seemed to be tearing apart a statue.

Hollow stared at the broken shell that laid before them as Hornet came over. "What is that- oh. Ghost..." She also looked at the shell the beast left behind. Then she glanced at the beast, who was already making their way back down.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Wing came over to Hollow, looking at the shell in their hands. Hearing Hornet comment on Ghost, they remembered her mentioning that name before.
Either Ghost was dead, or, however impossible it may seem, Ghost was the void beast.
Wing came over to Hollow, looking at the shell in their hands. Hearing Hornet comment on Ghost, they remembered her mentioning that name before.
Either Ghost was dead, or, however impossible it may seem, Ghost was the void beast.
As Wing though about who Ghost was, the beast had made their way back to Dirtmouth. It watched the trio once more, white eyes peering down. There were other voices whispering, but the one that had spoke to Wing previously was quiet.
As Wing though about who Ghost was, the beast had made their way back to Dirtmouth. It watched the trio once more, white eyes peering down. There were other voices whispering, but the one that had spoke to Wing previously was quiet.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
The whispering voices reminded Wing all too much of the malevolent whispers within their mind. They looked up, noticing the beast watching them.
The whispering voices reminded Wing all too much of the malevolent whispers within their mind. They looked up, noticing the beast watching them.
Hornet looked up at the beast, glaring. She drew her needle. "What have you done to little Ghost?!" The beast took a step back, keeping its eyes on the tiny threat. Hollow stepped up, trying to calm her down.

Zote escaped the shop and charged at the beast. The beast flicked him back into the shop.

(Haha Zote abuse)
Hornet looked up at the beast, glaring. She drew her needle. "What have you done to little Ghost?!" The beast took a step back, keeping its eyes on the tiny threat. Hollow stepped up, trying to calm her down.

Zote escaped the shop and charged at the beast. The beast flicked him back into the shop.

(Haha Zote abuse)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(I posted your bit about Wing throwing Zote to the HK hub and someone replied with, and I quote, "Zote missile")

Wing didn't really want to get in anyone's way, and so just kind of stood there awkwardly, unsure what to do.
(I posted your bit about Wing throwing Zote to the HK hub and someone replied with, and I quote, "Zote missile")

Wing didn't really want to get in anyone's way, and so just kind of stood there awkwardly, unsure what to do.
(Nice)

The beast watched Hornet, but kept its eye on Wing. It spoke in a calm voice like they were talking over tea. "What is your name, little one?" Hollow perked up at the beast speaking, but knew they were speaking to Wing. Hornet was death glaring the beast. It death glared back with one of the four pairs of eyes.
(Nice)

The beast watched Hornet, but kept its eye on Wing. It spoke in a calm voice like they were talking over tea. "What is your name, little one?" Hollow perked up at the beast speaking, but knew they were speaking to Wing. Hornet was death glaring the beast. It death glared back with one of the four pairs of eyes.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
"My name is Wing." they reply. Somehow, they have a feeling the beast won't hurt them.
"My name is Wing." they reply. Somehow, they have a feeling the beast won't hurt them.
The beast, if it had a smile to wear, would've probably been wearing it. "Fitting name." It looked at the wings that dragged across the stone path.

Hornet was still on edge, but she had lowered her needle, watching what looked like pure silence to her. Hollow was holding Hornet's horn, keeping her at bay as they listened to the interaction.
The beast, if it had a smile to wear, would've probably been wearing it. "Fitting name." It looked at the wings that dragged across the stone path.

Hornet was still on edge, but she had lowered her needle, watching what looked like pure silence to her. Hollow was holding Hornet's horn, keeping her at bay as they listened to the interaction.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 110 111