Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111
"Thank you." This was all Wing could think of to say.
Fitting name.
They remembered her saying that, a smile on her face, as they wrote their name in the back page of her journal. It felt like a lifetime ago, and it may as well have been.

('She' is referring to one of Wing's old friends. specifically their pseudo-love interest)
"Thank you." This was all Wing could think of to say.
Fitting name.
They remembered her saying that, a smile on her face, as they wrote their name in the back page of her journal. It felt like a lifetime ago, and it may as well have been.

('She' is referring to one of Wing's old friends. specifically their pseudo-love interest)
The beast cocked their head slightly. "Have you any questions?" Hollow perked up once more. "Siblings, er, siblings, which one of you has the most control of this void beast?"

The beast replied in many voices. "All or one, Ghost is the one that speaks for the siblings." "Ghost controls the body, I'm sure you've met them before, Hollow." "Alright alright, no need to answer for me, after all, I want to hear what Wing has to ask." "You're no fun."

The beast continued to watch Wing as several voices talk amongst themselves.

(the pain of having siblings. i should know, cause i have one.)
The beast cocked their head slightly. "Have you any questions?" Hollow perked up once more. "Siblings, er, siblings, which one of you has the most control of this void beast?"

The beast replied in many voices. "All or one, Ghost is the one that speaks for the siblings." "Ghost controls the body, I'm sure you've met them before, Hollow." "Alright alright, no need to answer for me, after all, I want to hear what Wing has to ask." "You're no fun."

The beast continued to watch Wing as several voices talk amongst themselves.

(the pain of having siblings. i should know, cause i have one.)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
(same)

The many voices coming from the beast reminded Wing of the many voices they would sometimes hear inside their mind, but unlike those voices, the beast was kind, gentle patient. Not at all like the voices, which were angered and filled with hatred.
There definitely was a question Wing needed to ask, though. They had to have an answer.
"Why did you call me 'false one' earlier?"
(same)

The many voices coming from the beast reminded Wing of the many voices they would sometimes hear inside their mind, but unlike those voices, the beast was kind, gentle patient. Not at all like the voices, which were angered and filled with hatred.
There definitely was a question Wing needed to ask, though. They had to have an answer.
"Why did you call me 'false one' earlier?"
(So was Wing a creation gone wrong or a child of pale king and tree lady? If child, were they chosen by pale king like hk, attempted to raise, and yeeted back into the abyss? Did they just lose memories of everything before their 'escape' from the abyss?)
(Sory I have too many questions, I just woke up, and usually that means I'm just questioning everything and contemplating life)
(So was Wing a creation gone wrong or a child of pale king and tree lady? If child, were they chosen by pale king like hk, attempted to raise, and yeeted back into the abyss? Did they just lose memories of everything before their 'escape' from the abyss?)
(Sory I have too many questions, I just woke up, and usually that means I'm just questioning everything and contemplating life)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(it's okay. Wing was a creation gone 'wrong', in a way. The Pale King tried to create a pure vessel, but ended up with Wing, who was definitely not a pure vessel. they did lose memories of their very brief time in the White Palace solely because it was such a short time and because it happened so long ago. some memories do manifest themselves in other memories, but they don't realize that.)
(it's okay. Wing was a creation gone 'wrong', in a way. The Pale King tried to create a pure vessel, but ended up with Wing, who was definitely not a pure vessel. they did lose memories of their very brief time in the White Palace solely because it was such a short time and because it happened so long ago. some memories do manifest themselves in other memories, but they don't realize that.)
"Why, you aren't a sibling. Only relations between you and us is void. It's easy to tell the difference." The beast began to lay down, not moving their head the slightest.

Hollow was restraining Hornet in the background. Hornet was going to try take advantage of the beast laying down.
"Why, you aren't a sibling. Only relations between you and us is void. It's easy to tell the difference." The beast began to lay down, not moving their head the slightest.

Hollow was restraining Hornet in the background. Hornet was going to try take advantage of the beast laying down.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
"I....I don't understand." Wing said, "How is that even possible?" And yet, Wing had a feeling in the back of their mind, as if memories, forgotten and old, were trying to resurface.
As Wing noticed Hornet attempting to attack, they signed to her, *The beast mentioned something about Ghost speaking for them.* They hoped to calm her down at least a bit this way.
"I....I don't understand." Wing said, "How is that even possible?" And yet, Wing had a feeling in the back of their mind, as if memories, forgotten and old, were trying to resurface.
As Wing noticed Hornet attempting to attack, they signed to her, *The beast mentioned something about Ghost speaking for them.* They hoped to calm her down at least a bit this way.
"Do you not know your own origins?" The beast seemed bewildered by Wing's confusion. Hornet was still having a glaring contest with some of the eyes, but she seemed more calm.

Hollow watched Wing, seeming as confused as the beast. It was hard to hear in the mist of voices, but Hollow seemed to be talking with some of the voices.
"Do you not know your own origins?" The beast seemed bewildered by Wing's confusion. Hornet was still having a glaring contest with some of the eyes, but she seemed more calm.

Hollow watched Wing, seeming as confused as the beast. It was hard to hear in the mist of voices, but Hollow seemed to be talking with some of the voices.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
"I thought I did, but..." Wing just seems overall unsure of themself.
"I thought I did, but..." Wing just seems overall unsure of themself.
"Well that's not something to worry about now, small one. Why don't we wake up the town again. They all ran away, though I'm not quite sure why." The beast stayed on the ground, looking around the village. Some of the eyes remained on Hornet. "Do you want do inform our sister?"

Hornet watched the interaction, confused by one, how are they communing, and two, what they were saying. Hollow was staring at a black, floating figure that looked a lot like Wing and Hollow, seemingly chatting with them.
"Well that's not something to worry about now, small one. Why don't we wake up the town again. They all ran away, though I'm not quite sure why." The beast stayed on the ground, looking around the village. Some of the eyes remained on Hornet. "Do you want do inform our sister?"

Hornet watched the interaction, confused by one, how are they communing, and two, what they were saying. Hollow was staring at a black, floating figure that looked a lot like Wing and Hollow, seemingly chatting with them.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 110 111