Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC/OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
IC

The Assassin’s Guild is a mysterious organization steeped in blood and death. Their cause is unknown, with lives being taken seemingly at random. Stories of their deeds and their methods are passed around in shadows, barely more than rumors. Any who enter the clutches of the dark organizations never leave.

Recruitment usually happens at a young age, with children being the most common targets. Individuals barely over twelve are kidnapped into the cult, stolen from the streets or their homes. Rigorous “recruitment” twists young minds, driving them to become bloodthirsty killers, puppets of the organization. The Guild’s methods are simple- Kill or be killed. Assassins are ranked in accordance to the Greek alphabet, advancing only when killing a superior. They are branded as Guild property upon initiation, with a rune that grows with their skill. Alpha ranked Assassins are even more twisted than the average Assassin, their minds warped by the blood they have spilt.

When a small group of Assassins escaped in a fluke, taking advantage of an accident, the Guildmaster sent a task force of Assassins to hunt the escapees down. Capture means death, and failure is not an option.

Hey, it’s me! A little bit of info- this is a fantasy RP, so go wild with magical creatures and talents. It takes place in 1100~ish Europe, but in a slightly altered world (because the Assassin’s Guild impacted the way the world ended up due to their killing.) So keep that in mind when writing characters. There would be plenty of characters moved from different countries, the Guild is not shy about traveling very far for kidnapping people, but just add in that that had happened.
IC

The Assassin’s Guild is a mysterious organization steeped in blood and death. Their cause is unknown, with lives being taken seemingly at random. Stories of their deeds and their methods are passed around in shadows, barely more than rumors. Any who enter the clutches of the dark organizations never leave.

Recruitment usually happens at a young age, with children being the most common targets. Individuals barely over twelve are kidnapped into the cult, stolen from the streets or their homes. Rigorous “recruitment” twists young minds, driving them to become bloodthirsty killers, puppets of the organization. The Guild’s methods are simple- Kill or be killed. Assassins are ranked in accordance to the Greek alphabet, advancing only when killing a superior. They are branded as Guild property upon initiation, with a rune that grows with their skill. Alpha ranked Assassins are even more twisted than the average Assassin, their minds warped by the blood they have spilt.

When a small group of Assassins escaped in a fluke, taking advantage of an accident, the Guildmaster sent a task force of Assassins to hunt the escapees down. Capture means death, and failure is not an option.

Hey, it’s me! A little bit of info- this is a fantasy RP, so go wild with magical creatures and talents. It takes place in 1100~ish Europe, but in a slightly altered world (because the Assassin’s Guild impacted the way the world ended up due to their killing.) So keep that in mind when writing characters. There would be plenty of characters moved from different countries, the Guild is not shy about traveling very far for kidnapping people, but just add in that that had happened.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Rules and Info:
  • Keep cursing to a minimum- I get that some characters will be rough around the edges, but at least censor it
  • Characters will not have sought out the Guild. The Guild always takes people on their terms, no the individual’s
  • Obey FR Rules, please
  • Ask me questions if you’re confused! I have a weird, weird mind that probably made no sense
  • There is a character max- You may have up to 5 characters
  • You may have characters on both sides
  • No godmodding
  • No characters that are (fully or partially) angels/demons/gods
  • The Guild doesn’t care about things like gender, race, etc. If you can kill, they respect you. Nothing else really matters, so keep that in mind when writing a character
  • Tell me your character’s favorite color in “other” to show you read the rules
  • Let me know if you have to drop out of the RP. Life catches up to you, and I don’t want anyone feeling like they HAVE to continue if they can’t.
  • Please be kind to one another. Some characters will be mean, but if someone is getting upset, please back off so this stays fun for everyone
Rules and Info:
  • Keep cursing to a minimum- I get that some characters will be rough around the edges, but at least censor it
  • Characters will not have sought out the Guild. The Guild always takes people on their terms, no the individual’s
  • Obey FR Rules, please
  • Ask me questions if you’re confused! I have a weird, weird mind that probably made no sense
  • There is a character max- You may have up to 5 characters
  • You may have characters on both sides
  • No godmodding
  • No characters that are (fully or partially) angels/demons/gods
  • The Guild doesn’t care about things like gender, race, etc. If you can kill, they respect you. Nothing else really matters, so keep that in mind when writing a character
  • Tell me your character’s favorite color in “other” to show you read the rules
  • Let me know if you have to drop out of the RP. Life catches up to you, and I don’t want anyone feeling like they HAVE to continue if they can’t.
  • Please be kind to one another. Some characters will be mean, but if someone is getting upset, please back off so this stays fun for everyone
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Form: [code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age[/b] (18+): [b]Species[/b]: [b]Image/description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Hair Color[/b]: [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: [i]Other[/i]: [/code] [b]Username[/b]: [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age[/b] (18+): [b]Species[/b]: [b]Image/description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Hair Color[/b]: [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: [i]Other[/i]:
Form:
Code:
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Name[/b]: [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Age[/b] (18+): [b]Species[/b]: [b]Image/description[/b]: [b]Height[/b]: [b]Weight[/b]: [b]Eye Color[/b]: [b]Hair Color[/b]: [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: [b]Personality[/b]: [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: [i]Other[/i]:

Username:

Name:
Species:

Image/description:

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP):
Role (Escapee or Pursuer):

Skills (climbing, poison making, etc.):
Powers (magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.):

Personality:
Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild):

Other:

Clayton Academy
Players

• ChaoticPotato
  • SanguineShadow
  • FlamesEmbrace
    • Kado Pursuer - 25 at the last count - Human(kinda)
    • Illunis - Escapee - 18 - Human, with a twist
  • fattycatty
  • SmilodonLady
  • Zatana
    • Savinore - Pursuer - Late twenties/early thousandths - Carnivor
  • StarR3N
Players

• ChaoticPotato
  • SanguineShadow
  • FlamesEmbrace
    • Kado Pursuer - 25 at the last count - Human(kinda)
    • Illunis - Escapee - 18 - Human, with a twist
  • fattycatty
  • SmilodonLady
  • Zatana
    • Savinore - Pursuer - Late twenties/early thousandths - Carnivor
  • StarR3N

Clayton Academy
One more
One more

Clayton Academy
https://www.theonlinegreektutor.com/the-greek-alphabet/
https://www.theonlinegreektutor.com/the-greek-alphabet/

Clayton Academy
I'll format it when I get the chance, mkay?
I'll format it when I get the chance, mkay?

Clayton Academy
Name: Jazmine Richards
Species: Half Dragon

Image/description: Jazmine is taller than most women her age, towering over her peers. She’s a bit pale, showing her Gaelic roots, although she has a reddish overtone indicating her draconic heritage. She’s rather heavily built for a woman, often initially confusing people. Her natural eye color is a bright cyan blue, but she has a tendency to be partially shifted and her eyes take on an amber color. She generally wears the typical Assassin garb, with a mask, a pair of tabi boots with a blade in the heel, a broadsword on her hip, a belt of throwing knives, and a long sleeved shirt. She has begun to alter her outfit for hiding, switching the mask, hiding her weapons, and the like, to hide her identity.

Jazmine’s dragon form is about twice the size of a Grizzly bear, with a wingspan about as long as her body length. Her tail is the longest part of her body, and has sharp spines and frills lining it. Her scales are a ruby red, although they are dull and don’t shine, and her spines and claws are a charcoal black.

Height: 6’8”
Weight: 210lbs
Eye Color: Cyan, Amber
Hair Color: Brown

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP): Beta
Role (Escapee or Pursuer): Escapee

• Hand-to-hand combat
  • Stealth assassinations (stabbing while walking, grabbing target and muffling them, etc.)
  • Fighting off multiple opponents at once
  • Reconasance
  • Shifting: Jazmine can shift into a dragon, at any gradient needed
  • General Magic: Due to Jazmine’s natural magic stores and the ability to mimic spells that she has seen multiple times before, Jazmine has an arsenal of general magic, ranging from healing spells, to transmutation
  • Electromancy: Jazmine can manipulate electricity to have arcs of power that can shock opponents
  • Conduit: Jazmine is a magical conduit, with large amounts of magical energy surging through her body at any given point in time. This can be dangerous, as unexpected surges have vaporized things in the past
  • Draconic Healing: Jazmine's ability to heal is enhanced thanks to her draconic heritage

Personality: Jazmine doesn’t trust easily. She is paranoid that everyone is out to get her, and believes that anyone who gives her a sideways glance is an Assassin that is ready to drag her off. Jazmine is stricken with anxiety and guilt, often snapping at innocent people when she gets overwhelmed. She hates having to steal to stay afloat, but she does anyways. Sometimes she catches herself with a murderous urge and will launch into a panic attack afterwards. Jazmine deeply longs for a family and is jealous of those who have one. Jazmine wishes she could feel loyal and trust someone, but is too afraid to to allow it to happen.
Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild): Jazmine had a very rough childhood. Her father ran out on her and her mother the day she was born due to reasons unknown to Jazmine, and her mother kicked her out 8 years later. When she turned 12, Jazmine was recruited into the Assassin’s Guild while wandering the streets, and became a full-fledged Assassin at 15. As time passed, Jazmine became more and more bitter, swearing revenge on her parents. Part of this desire was realized when she was twenty, and she killed her mother, although she came to regret it a few months later. She gave up on the pursuit of revenge on her father as she became overwhelmed with nightmares and guilt, and became disillusioned with the Guild and its ideals. Jazmine halted progression through the ranks when she reached the Beta rank, preferring to stay where she was and hide from her guilt. While her skills continued to progress, Jazmine never targeted another Assassin, and thus remained the same rank. She was eventually put in the Guild’s holding cells for her failure to complete tasks, and upon interrogation, it was found that her loyalty to the Guild was fading. She was scheduled for execution when a large fire broke out, freeing a lot of prisoners, including Jazmine.

Other: Jazmine’s favorite color is purple. Jazmine knows only a little Draconic, and doesn’t speak it very often. Since she is a half-dragon, she lives in constant fear of the Draconic council. The fear was mitigated while in the Assassin’s Guild, as no one has been able to successfully track down the Guild, but she now has to worry about both the Guild and the Draconic Council
Name: Jazmine Richards
Species: Half Dragon

Image/description: Jazmine is taller than most women her age, towering over her peers. She’s a bit pale, showing her Gaelic roots, although she has a reddish overtone indicating her draconic heritage. She’s rather heavily built for a woman, often initially confusing people. Her natural eye color is a bright cyan blue, but she has a tendency to be partially shifted and her eyes take on an amber color. She generally wears the typical Assassin garb, with a mask, a pair of tabi boots with a blade in the heel, a broadsword on her hip, a belt of throwing knives, and a long sleeved shirt. She has begun to alter her outfit for hiding, switching the mask, hiding her weapons, and the like, to hide her identity.

Jazmine’s dragon form is about twice the size of a Grizzly bear, with a wingspan about as long as her body length. Her tail is the longest part of her body, and has sharp spines and frills lining it. Her scales are a ruby red, although they are dull and don’t shine, and her spines and claws are a charcoal black.

Height: 6’8”
Weight: 210lbs
Eye Color: Cyan, Amber
Hair Color: Brown

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP): Beta
Role (Escapee or Pursuer): Escapee

• Hand-to-hand combat
  • Stealth assassinations (stabbing while walking, grabbing target and muffling them, etc.)
  • Fighting off multiple opponents at once
  • Reconasance
  • Shifting: Jazmine can shift into a dragon, at any gradient needed
  • General Magic: Due to Jazmine’s natural magic stores and the ability to mimic spells that she has seen multiple times before, Jazmine has an arsenal of general magic, ranging from healing spells, to transmutation
  • Electromancy: Jazmine can manipulate electricity to have arcs of power that can shock opponents
  • Conduit: Jazmine is a magical conduit, with large amounts of magical energy surging through her body at any given point in time. This can be dangerous, as unexpected surges have vaporized things in the past
  • Draconic Healing: Jazmine's ability to heal is enhanced thanks to her draconic heritage

Personality: Jazmine doesn’t trust easily. She is paranoid that everyone is out to get her, and believes that anyone who gives her a sideways glance is an Assassin that is ready to drag her off. Jazmine is stricken with anxiety and guilt, often snapping at innocent people when she gets overwhelmed. She hates having to steal to stay afloat, but she does anyways. Sometimes she catches herself with a murderous urge and will launch into a panic attack afterwards. Jazmine deeply longs for a family and is jealous of those who have one. Jazmine wishes she could feel loyal and trust someone, but is too afraid to to allow it to happen.
Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild): Jazmine had a very rough childhood. Her father ran out on her and her mother the day she was born due to reasons unknown to Jazmine, and her mother kicked her out 8 years later. When she turned 12, Jazmine was recruited into the Assassin’s Guild while wandering the streets, and became a full-fledged Assassin at 15. As time passed, Jazmine became more and more bitter, swearing revenge on her parents. Part of this desire was realized when she was twenty, and she killed her mother, although she came to regret it a few months later. She gave up on the pursuit of revenge on her father as she became overwhelmed with nightmares and guilt, and became disillusioned with the Guild and its ideals. Jazmine halted progression through the ranks when she reached the Beta rank, preferring to stay where she was and hide from her guilt. While her skills continued to progress, Jazmine never targeted another Assassin, and thus remained the same rank. She was eventually put in the Guild’s holding cells for her failure to complete tasks, and upon interrogation, it was found that her loyalty to the Guild was fading. She was scheduled for execution when a large fire broke out, freeing a lot of prisoners, including Jazmine.

Other: Jazmine’s favorite color is purple. Jazmine knows only a little Draconic, and doesn’t speak it very often. Since she is a half-dragon, she lives in constant fear of the Draconic council. The fear was mitigated while in the Assassin’s Guild, as no one has been able to successfully track down the Guild, but she now has to worry about both the Guild and the Draconic Council

Clayton Academy
OPE HEYO
HEEEEYYYOOOO
HHHHHEEEEEEEYYYY SAVE ME A SPOOOOOOTTT :DDDD

I have half dragons too! Can I throw them in here?
OPE HEYO
HEEEEYYYOOOO
HHHHHEEEEEEEYYYY SAVE ME A SPOOOOOOTTT :DDDD

I have half dragons too! Can I throw them in here?
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

@Sanguineshadow yup, go ahead!
@Sanguineshadow yup, go ahead!

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28