Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fruits Basket: New Generation | 1x1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Akira:

The walk was quiet, which he didn't mind. Once at her house he bid her goodnight, watching as the door closed. He wasn't really sure why he stepped in, it wasn't just because of the cold weather affecting Kat, there was another reason but he wasn't sure what. Turning he headed down the street, toward the house. He knew Elizabeth would be waiting for him, as he had pushed back against her tonight in front of the others.

The cat took his time going back, enjoying the walk alone. Once at the house he stepped inside, removing his shoes before walking over. He said nothing, hands in his pockets as she just starred at her, waiting for his punishment.
Akira:

The walk was quiet, which he didn't mind. Once at her house he bid her goodnight, watching as the door closed. He wasn't really sure why he stepped in, it wasn't just because of the cold weather affecting Kat, there was another reason but he wasn't sure what. Turning he headed down the street, toward the house. He knew Elizabeth would be waiting for him, as he had pushed back against her tonight in front of the others.

The cat took his time going back, enjoying the walk alone. Once at the house he stepped inside, removing his shoes before walking over. He said nothing, hands in his pockets as she just starred at her, waiting for his punishment.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Elizabeth looked at him silently and just sighed. "Well your visit here got longer get comfortable" she looked at him and walked off to tired to deal anything else out tonight. It was obvious Elizabeth's own health was the one that was horrible out of the family. Hayase snuckcout and looked to him. "Why did you get in between Elizabeth so much?" He asked curiously he wanted to know what his odd behavior was at all. He didn't knkw why Akira argued so much either."katsume wanted me to thank you for her as she's already dead asleep" he added softly.
Elizabeth looked at him silently and just sighed. "Well your visit here got longer get comfortable" she looked at him and walked off to tired to deal anything else out tonight. It was obvious Elizabeth's own health was the one that was horrible out of the family. Hayase snuckcout and looked to him. "Why did you get in between Elizabeth so much?" He asked curiously he wanted to know what his odd behavior was at all. He didn't knkw why Akira argued so much either."katsume wanted me to thank you for her as she's already dead asleep" he added softly.
Wx0EgSk.png
Akira:

That wasn't surprising but he wasn't glad about it, he didn't like to stay here longer than was needed. He watched her go and was about to head up stairs till Hay came. At his question he just shrugged, "I like pushing her buttons." He said, there was more to it than that...but he wasn't ready to dwell on those reasons. Kira nodded, "Even Elizabeth should know not to send her out when it's cold." He said and went to the stairs. "She's fine by the way." He said referring to Asami, "Incase you were worried." He then went up the stairs and to his room, "If you have nothing else to talk to me about I'd like to get some sleep." he said.
Akira:

That wasn't surprising but he wasn't glad about it, he didn't like to stay here longer than was needed. He watched her go and was about to head up stairs till Hay came. At his question he just shrugged, "I like pushing her buttons." He said, there was more to it than that...but he wasn't ready to dwell on those reasons. Kira nodded, "Even Elizabeth should know not to send her out when it's cold." He said and went to the stairs. "She's fine by the way." He said referring to Asami, "Incase you were worried." He then went up the stairs and to his room, "If you have nothing else to talk to me about I'd like to get some sleep." he said.
bump!
bump!
Hey sorry after finals I'll get a post in!
Hey sorry after finals I'll get a post in!
Wx0EgSk.png
Okay! ^^
Okay! ^^
Hayae sighed soft and nods and let him go. "Goodnight Akira" he said gently to him befire going into his own room for the night. Katsume had left a thank you not for Akira to find whenever he was back but was already asleep herself. Hayase looked at his phone and messaged Asami "I sorry I hope Elizabeth didnt scare you to much" he typed and then sighed amoment, "today was fun thank you for joining me and sleep well" he sent out before going to sleep himself. He was asleep until Katusme woke him in the morning like she usually did for Elizabeth.
Hayae sighed soft and nods and let him go. "Goodnight Akira" he said gently to him befire going into his own room for the night. Katsume had left a thank you not for Akira to find whenever he was back but was already asleep herself. Hayase looked at his phone and messaged Asami "I sorry I hope Elizabeth didnt scare you to much" he typed and then sighed amoment, "today was fun thank you for joining me and sleep well" he sent out before going to sleep himself. He was asleep until Katusme woke him in the morning like she usually did for Elizabeth.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:

She smiled when she got the text and debated for a bit what to send back. While trying to decide what to send though she ended up falling asleep, phone resting on her stomach as she slept. She had enjoyed being with Hay and meeting up at their secret place.

In the morning she was up and getting dressed, smoothing down the skirt of her dress. Walking to her bag she made sure everything was in it before heading to the kitchen to find something light for breakfast.

Akira:

He found the note and had set it on his night stand before going to bed. In the morning he stretched and blinked as the sun streamed in through the window. Yawning he sat up and rubbed at his eyes before getting up fully and heading down stairs.
Asami:

She smiled when she got the text and debated for a bit what to send back. While trying to decide what to send though she ended up falling asleep, phone resting on her stomach as she slept. She had enjoyed being with Hay and meeting up at their secret place.

In the morning she was up and getting dressed, smoothing down the skirt of her dress. Walking to her bag she made sure everything was in it before heading to the kitchen to find something light for breakfast.

Akira:

He found the note and had set it on his night stand before going to bed. In the morning he stretched and blinked as the sun streamed in through the window. Yawning he sat up and rubbed at his eyes before getting up fully and heading down stairs.
Hayase was already waiting for Akira so the two of them could leave and get to school. "Are you ready yet?" He asked as the cat came down, he had just nlbeen waiting knowing Elizabeth probably wouldn't of been a fan of him just leaving the cat all on his own. "We don't want to be late and you definitely dint want to hear Elizabeth complain about it" he said gently as he began to walk out the door. He got into the car that was waiting and then again just waited for the cat to join him.
Hayase was already waiting for Akira so the two of them could leave and get to school. "Are you ready yet?" He asked as the cat came down, he had just nlbeen waiting knowing Elizabeth probably wouldn't of been a fan of him just leaving the cat all on his own. "We don't want to be late and you definitely dint want to hear Elizabeth complain about it" he said gently as he began to walk out the door. He got into the car that was waiting and then again just waited for the cat to join him.
Wx0EgSk.png
Hey hope your doing well ^^)
Hey hope your doing well ^^)
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23