Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fruits Basket: New Generation | 1x1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Asami:
She nodded, it made sense seeing as how Kat was the snake zodiac and they were sensitive to the cold weather. "I'm doing good." She said smiling, "I actually like winter." She said softly looking down at her food. Winter was the opposite of summer and she liked anything but summer. "The cold weather feels good." She continued to eat and looked to Elizabeth, "The food is good." She said.
Asami:
She nodded, it made sense seeing as how Kat was the snake zodiac and they were sensitive to the cold weather. "I'm doing good." She said smiling, "I actually like winter." She said softly looking down at her food. Winter was the opposite of summer and she liked anything but summer. "The cold weather feels good." She continued to eat and looked to Elizabeth, "The food is good." She said.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Katsume nods to hear her remarks."Thats good to hear" she said softly and kept eating. She didn't really know what she should think of Asami yet and just kept quite once more.

Elizabeth smiled gently "im glad that you like it I wasn't sure what you'd eat so I'm glad I did a gold job" she smiled as she had just finished her plate. "Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself Asami" she said lightly with a smile.

Hayase looked kver skeptical of that. He kept eating eyeing Elizabeth from time to tim.
Katsume nods to hear her remarks."Thats good to hear" she said softly and kept eating. She didn't really know what she should think of Asami yet and just kept quite once more.

Elizabeth smiled gently "im glad that you like it I wasn't sure what you'd eat so I'm glad I did a gold job" she smiled as she had just finished her plate. "Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself Asami" she said lightly with a smile.

Hayase looked kver skeptical of that. He kept eating eyeing Elizabeth from time to tim.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She thought of what to tell her, not wanting to reveal a lot from her past. "I moved here with my aunt and uncle when he got a job offer." She wasn't really sure what to say about her self. "I like spring because it brings flowers,winter because of the cold and fall because of the color changes." Her plate was empty and her stomach over full.
Asami:
She thought of what to tell her, not wanting to reveal a lot from her past. "I moved here with my aunt and uncle when he got a job offer." She wasn't really sure what to say about her self. "I like spring because it brings flowers,winter because of the cold and fall because of the color changes." Her plate was empty and her stomach over full.
Elizabeth nods softly and looked at her gently. Her eyes noticed Hayase side glancing and looked at him with a smile. She knew him or Akira had caught on but didn't mind. "Do you mind going on a short walk with me Asami?".she asked softly and smiled at her.

Hayase dropped his fork."Oh sorry it it's getting late, Asami really should get going home." He said lightly. He didn't care the trouble he would get into this later nor did he care. Katsume rose a brow looking at his sudden blurt out.
Elizabeth nods softly and looked at her gently. Her eyes noticed Hayase side glancing and looked at him with a smile. She knew him or Akira had caught on but didn't mind. "Do you mind going on a short walk with me Asami?".she asked softly and smiled at her.

Hayase dropped his fork."Oh sorry it it's getting late, Asami really should get going home." He said lightly. He didn't care the trouble he would get into this later nor did he care. Katsume rose a brow looking at his sudden blurt out.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She felt uneasy going on a walk but before she could say anything Hay cut in. Her eyes went to him with a small tilt of her head. Akira then nodded, "Yeah, plus it's getting cold...you wouldn't her to catch a cold would you?" He asked, eyes seeming innocent but his body on edge. He suspected that if Asami went with Elizabeth a different girl would return, one that didn't know them and would avoid them.
Asami:
She felt uneasy going on a walk but before she could say anything Hay cut in. Her eyes went to him with a small tilt of her head. Akira then nodded, "Yeah, plus it's getting cold...you wouldn't her to catch a cold would you?" He asked, eyes seeming innocent but his body on edge. He suspected that if Asami went with Elizabeth a different girl would return, one that didn't know them and would avoid them.
Elizabeth looked at the pair. "Im sure Katsume would be more than willing to give her a coat its not getting that cold yet" she looked at the pair kf them. Katsume just gave a nod letting the two dig their Graves with Elizabeth. Hayase looked at her. "But you wouldn't want to risk it, you know how the weather can be, besides I'm sure Asami just wants to relax" he said honestly. He knew that Asami would just be gone if she went with Elizabeth and wasn't risking it.
Elizabeth looked at the pair. "Im sure Katsume would be more than willing to give her a coat its not getting that cold yet" she looked at the pair kf them. Katsume just gave a nod letting the two dig their Graves with Elizabeth. Hayase looked at her. "But you wouldn't want to risk it, you know how the weather can be, besides I'm sure Asami just wants to relax" he said honestly. He knew that Asami would just be gone if she went with Elizabeth and wasn't risking it.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:

She glanced at the two, it was clear they didn't want her to go but Elizabeth seemed adamant about it. If they were both worried then she knew there had to be a reason, a good one if they were both arguing and siding together. She then let out a cough, rubbing at her chest. While she wasn't to surprised that Elizabeth had offered for them to go on a walk she suspected the boys were more worried about something than her health. The weather was chilly but she doubted she would get sick with a jacket. These thoughts though she kept to herself.

Akira glanced to Sami then to Elizabeth, "See, she's already coughing. Being out with Hayase in this cold weather is already starting to make her sick." He leaned back in his chair, "Are you going to risk her health just for a walk?" He asked knowing it was more than just a walk.
Asami:

She glanced at the two, it was clear they didn't want her to go but Elizabeth seemed adamant about it. If they were both worried then she knew there had to be a reason, a good one if they were both arguing and siding together. She then let out a cough, rubbing at her chest. While she wasn't to surprised that Elizabeth had offered for them to go on a walk she suspected the boys were more worried about something than her health. The weather was chilly but she doubted she would get sick with a jacket. These thoughts though she kept to herself.

Akira glanced to Sami then to Elizabeth, "See, she's already coughing. Being out with Hayase in this cold weather is already starting to make her sick." He leaned back in his chair, "Are you going to risk her health just for a walk?" He asked knowing it was more than just a walk.
Elizabeth would deal with the two later and sighed havjng to forfeit the idea and looked at the pair. "Of course I woukd never do that I thought you two would have more faith in me then that but very well we'll save it for another time" she said lightly with a glare to them. Hayase smiled gently and nods."I'll take her home since it's my fault she's already getting sick" hayase said lightly and stood up but Elizabeth motioned him to sit so he did. "No its fine Katsume can do it woukdnt want you getting ****" she said lightly and katsume turned her head, she hadnt wanted tj be dragged into this is the slightest.
Elizabeth would deal with the two later and sighed havjng to forfeit the idea and looked at the pair. "Of course I woukd never do that I thought you two would have more faith in me then that but very well we'll save it for another time" she said lightly with a glare to them. Hayase smiled gently and nods."I'll take her home since it's my fault she's already getting sick" hayase said lightly and stood up but Elizabeth motioned him to sit so he did. "No its fine Katsume can do it woukdnt want you getting ****" she said lightly and katsume turned her head, she hadnt wanted tj be dragged into this is the slightest.
Wx0EgSk.png
(I don't know what you wrote but FR didn't like it xD)

Asami:
She looked to Kat, giving an apologetic look then looked back to Elizabeth, "Thank you for having me over. I really enjoyed the dinner." She said. Asami was about to stand but then Akira cut in, glancing to Kat.

"She can't go, it's to cold and she'll transform." He said and stood, "I'll take Asami home." There was no point in dragging Kat into this, it was really between him, Hay and Elizabeth. Asami now looked to him, not sure what to do but stood when he motioned her to. "I'll be back soon." He said and took her hand before they could argue, leading her from the house.

Once outside he sighed, running a hand through his hair and letting her hand go. "Sorry about all of that." He said then started toward her house, "Elizabeth can be pretty stubborn on things." He said, Sami walking next to him. The girl nodded, glad to be free of the dinner but worried about Hayase.
(I don't know what you wrote but FR didn't like it xD)

Asami:
She looked to Kat, giving an apologetic look then looked back to Elizabeth, "Thank you for having me over. I really enjoyed the dinner." She said. Asami was about to stand but then Akira cut in, glancing to Kat.

"She can't go, it's to cold and she'll transform." He said and stood, "I'll take Asami home." There was no point in dragging Kat into this, it was really between him, Hay and Elizabeth. Asami now looked to him, not sure what to do but stood when he motioned her to. "I'll be back soon." He said and took her hand before they could argue, leading her from the house.

Once outside he sighed, running a hand through his hair and letting her hand go. "Sorry about all of that." He said then started toward her house, "Elizabeth can be pretty stubborn on things." He said, Sami walking next to him. The girl nodded, glad to be free of the dinner but worried about Hayase.
I wrote sick lmao)

Hayase looked at the two and sighed feeling glad it was Akira than katsume, though he saw the unpleasant look on Elizabeth's face and sighed gently to himself. "Ill be in my room" he muttered and stood up and left for the room. Katsume sighed glad Akira stepped in and excused herself to sleep. Now that it was winter all Katsume wanted was sleep and she rubbed her eyes going to sleep soon after.

Elizabeth was there waiting for Akira when he got back of course. She wansnt please on either if them for interfering but Akira had pushed it the most defining and stepping into things with Katsume.
I wrote sick lmao)

Hayase looked at the two and sighed feeling glad it was Akira than katsume, though he saw the unpleasant look on Elizabeth's face and sighed gently to himself. "Ill be in my room" he muttered and stood up and left for the room. Katsume sighed glad Akira stepped in and excused herself to sleep. Now that it was winter all Katsume wanted was sleep and she rubbed her eyes going to sleep soon after.

Elizabeth was there waiting for Akira when he got back of course. She wansnt please on either if them for interfering but Akira had pushed it the most defining and stepping into things with Katsume.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23