Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fruits Basket: New Generation | 1x1
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
Hayse smiled and nods softly. "Sure that should be a good start,also Elizabeth wanted me to invite you over for dinner" he said lightly as he was heading up the old stairs being careful as he did. He was hoping she'd decline nit sure what Elizabeth was planning... he cleared his head again and just focused on the task a foot.

Katsume looked at him and sighed and nods. "Maybe we can go for a walk together later" she smiled at her own suggestion. She wanted to spend more time with Akira.
Hayse smiled and nods softly. "Sure that should be a good start,also Elizabeth wanted me to invite you over for dinner" he said lightly as he was heading up the old stairs being careful as he did. He was hoping she'd decline nit sure what Elizabeth was planning... he cleared his head again and just focused on the task a foot.

Katsume looked at him and sighed and nods. "Maybe we can go for a walk together later" she smiled at her own suggestion. She wanted to spend more time with Akira.
Wx0EgSk.png
Hey hope your doing well/
Hey hope your doing well/
Wx0EgSk.png
(I am, how are you? ^^)

Asami:
She grabbed some rags then followed up after him. "Sure, I'd like to come over for dinner." She said. Sami didn't know Elizabeth like Hay did and so had no clue that she was also scheming. While Sami didn't exactly like Elizabeth to much she didn't see a reason to decline an invitation to dinner.

Once at the top of the stairs she handed him a rag. "You start in one room and I'll start in another?" She asked. It seemed to be the best way to get the cleaning done faster.

Akira:
"Maybe." He mumbled though he knew he didn't have a good reason not to go. The sun felt good right now though and he didn't want to leave as he then stretched out his arms and turned his face toward the sun, eyes closed. The sunlight made his hair look almost white as it shined down on him. Winter would be coming soon and with that came cold and wind. Kira hated the cold as he usually got the sniffles and tended to really bundle up. After a while he asked, "To the lake?"
(I am, how are you? ^^)

Asami:
She grabbed some rags then followed up after him. "Sure, I'd like to come over for dinner." She said. Sami didn't know Elizabeth like Hay did and so had no clue that she was also scheming. While Sami didn't exactly like Elizabeth to much she didn't see a reason to decline an invitation to dinner.

Once at the top of the stairs she handed him a rag. "You start in one room and I'll start in another?" She asked. It seemed to be the best way to get the cleaning done faster.

Akira:
"Maybe." He mumbled though he knew he didn't have a good reason not to go. The sun felt good right now though and he didn't want to leave as he then stretched out his arms and turned his face toward the sun, eyes closed. The sunlight made his hair look almost white as it shined down on him. Winter would be coming soon and with that came cold and wind. Kira hated the cold as he usually got the sniffles and tended to really bundle up. After a while he asked, "To the lake?"
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Glad your good, im well!

Hayase looked at her and gave a nod. "Alright ill let her know oh and sure.. if you see anything old I'd just leave it" he said softly and took the rag going into another room. Unbeknownst to Hayase elizabeth was informed he was at least in the forest they had only followed that far nit daring to go farther. Hayse rubbed his eyes but was determined to work through this Roddy.

Elizabeth was currently looking through things for the festivities making sure everyone would be comfortable. She was then putting things in place for dinner tonight with Asami being a guest she wanted it to look nice. She was going in and out of town through her day.

Katsume smiled and nods. "Sure the lake sounds good, let me bundle uo good I can feel the cold is coming and the last thing I need is to transform" she smiled and bundled up in jackets and more. She soon joined him knce more with a smile. She wasnt fond of winter and usually tended to stay home for school once it hit just so they didn't risk her turning into the snake.
Glad your good, im well!

Hayase looked at her and gave a nod. "Alright ill let her know oh and sure.. if you see anything old I'd just leave it" he said softly and took the rag going into another room. Unbeknownst to Hayase elizabeth was informed he was at least in the forest they had only followed that far nit daring to go farther. Hayse rubbed his eyes but was determined to work through this Roddy.

Elizabeth was currently looking through things for the festivities making sure everyone would be comfortable. She was then putting things in place for dinner tonight with Asami being a guest she wanted it to look nice. She was going in and out of town through her day.

Katsume smiled and nods. "Sure the lake sounds good, let me bundle uo good I can feel the cold is coming and the last thing I need is to transform" she smiled and bundled up in jackets and more. She soon joined him knce more with a smile. She wasnt fond of winter and usually tended to stay home for school once it hit just so they didn't risk her turning into the snake.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She nodded and headed into a room, seeing it was a small bedroom. There was debris on the ground and when she looked up she could see a slight hole in the ceiling. It didn't go all the way through and didn't seem to be leaking. Kneeling down she picked up the wooden pieces and put them in a pile to be thrown away later. Going to the window she cleaned it then opened it before starting on another part of the room.

Akira:
He waited till she came out before sitting up and stretching. Now warm from the sun he didn't feel any coldness and also didn't feel like going back into the house for a jacket. "Come on." He said and headed down the two steps then out to the path that would lead to the lake. "Why do you like going on walks?" He asked. Today the cat wasn't grumpy, just merely content.
Asami:
She nodded and headed into a room, seeing it was a small bedroom. There was debris on the ground and when she looked up she could see a slight hole in the ceiling. It didn't go all the way through and didn't seem to be leaking. Kneeling down she picked up the wooden pieces and put them in a pile to be thrown away later. Going to the window she cleaned it then opened it before starting on another part of the room.

Akira:
He waited till she came out before sitting up and stretching. Now warm from the sun he didn't feel any coldness and also didn't feel like going back into the house for a jacket. "Come on." He said and headed down the two steps then out to the path that would lead to the lake. "Why do you like going on walks?" He asked. Today the cat wasn't grumpy, just merely content.
Hayase moved some degree away as he cleaned. He was looking around and saw a spot him and Akira had horribly damaged and chuckled softly. He kept going and eventually walked out of the room. He was moving to another when he heard a soft creak, he ignored it fir nkw and did peak in to see if Asami was alright at least once.

Katsume looked at him softly and shrugged. "I dint know I guess since everyone here tends to stay away a bit from me as I can't usually go out in the cold, it's a good way to collect my thoughts" she said honestly. She hadnt ever been isolated much until winter came along but others in the house stil found plenty of ways to exclude her. "They help you clear your head whenever somethings weighing on you" she added as she followed Akira. She was in one of her calm moods and just walked with him.
Hayase moved some degree away as he cleaned. He was looking around and saw a spot him and Akira had horribly damaged and chuckled softly. He kept going and eventually walked out of the room. He was moving to another when he heard a soft creak, he ignored it fir nkw and did peak in to see if Asami was alright at least once.

Katsume looked at him softly and shrugged. "I dint know I guess since everyone here tends to stay away a bit from me as I can't usually go out in the cold, it's a good way to collect my thoughts" she said honestly. She hadnt ever been isolated much until winter came along but others in the house stil found plenty of ways to exclude her. "They help you clear your head whenever somethings weighing on you" she added as she followed Akira. She was in one of her calm moods and just walked with him.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She was nearly done with the room and turned just as Hay peaked in. "Hey." She said smiling and walked over to him, "How is the cleaning going?" She asked stepping around him and heading toward the stairs. Her rag needed to be cleaned before she could start on another room.

Akira:
"A nap can do the same thing." He said not seeing how water could help anyone. "Naps are very good at relieving stress and clearing ones mind." Really naps were the best, it's what he usually did on the weekends and sometimes at school if he could find a quite place.

The path sloped down, some roots sticking out from the nearby trees. Akira was barefoot as he walked, the sand cool on his feet.
Asami:
She was nearly done with the room and turned just as Hay peaked in. "Hey." She said smiling and walked over to him, "How is the cleaning going?" She asked stepping around him and heading toward the stairs. Her rag needed to be cleaned before she could start on another room.

Akira:
"A nap can do the same thing." He said not seeing how water could help anyone. "Naps are very good at relieving stress and clearing ones mind." Really naps were the best, it's what he usually did on the weekends and sometimes at school if he could find a quite place.

The path sloped down, some roots sticking out from the nearby trees. Akira was barefoot as he walked, the sand cool on his feet.
Hayase smiled and looked at her. "Oh its going good just thought I'd make sire you were alright" he said honestly. His phone buzzed and just looked around softly. This place gave Hayase mixed feelings and he soon went to rinse out his rag. "Elizabeth wasn't mean to your was she? I just want to make sure" he assured her softly

Katsume looked at him and shrugged. "Maybe for you but for me they don't I just feel lazy, naps may work for you just nit everyone" she says softly and stretched. She looked around and at the water smiling softly. This was all she needed was time to clear her head. "I know you and Hayase don't get a long but has he ever told you the reason he's cold towards me?' She asked lightly.
Hayase smiled and looked at her. "Oh its going good just thought I'd make sire you were alright" he said honestly. His phone buzzed and just looked around softly. This place gave Hayase mixed feelings and he soon went to rinse out his rag. "Elizabeth wasn't mean to your was she? I just want to make sure" he assured her softly

Katsume looked at him and shrugged. "Maybe for you but for me they don't I just feel lazy, naps may work for you just nit everyone" she says softly and stretched. She looked around and at the water smiling softly. This was all she needed was time to clear her head. "I know you and Hayase don't get a long but has he ever told you the reason he's cold towards me?' She asked lightly.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She headed down the stairs and to the kitchen sink. "No, she was nice." She said, reassuring him. Ringing out the rag she brushed some stray hairs behind her ear. "Is she nice to you?" She asked, concern lacing her voice. She had seen how the two had reacted at school when Elizabeth came and his red cheek at the house.

Akira:
Once at the lake he glanced at it then away before looking to her. Honestly he didn't Hay was cold towards her, perhaps he just didn't pay attention. "No." He said, it wasn't like they talked about personal things together. "Why would he be cold towards you?" He asked.
Asami:
She headed down the stairs and to the kitchen sink. "No, she was nice." She said, reassuring him. Ringing out the rag she brushed some stray hairs behind her ear. "Is she nice to you?" She asked, concern lacing her voice. She had seen how the two had reacted at school when Elizabeth came and his red cheek at the house.

Akira:
Once at the lake he glanced at it then away before looking to her. Honestly he didn't Hay was cold towards her, perhaps he just didn't pay attention. "No." He said, it wasn't like they talked about personal things together. "Why would he be cold towards you?" He asked.
Hayase looked at her and stayed silent a moment. "You dint have to worry about me ill be fine" he said softly as he.messed with his hair. He knew Elizabeth had her moment and it was better to steer away from her in said moments. "What happened at the house was just one of her tantrums and im fine now, we'll have ti be careful tonight I dint trust what she could do" he said honestly and looked at her with a small smile.

Karsume looked at him and shrugged. "He just keeps away honestly when you two came back to the house it was the first time in months I'd generally seen him" she said softly as she sat down to think."I dont care much about it was just curious if he ever told anyone a reason" she said honestly and watched the water.
Hayase looked at her and stayed silent a moment. "You dint have to worry about me ill be fine" he said softly as he.messed with his hair. He knew Elizabeth had her moment and it was better to steer away from her in said moments. "What happened at the house was just one of her tantrums and im fine now, we'll have ti be careful tonight I dint trust what she could do" he said honestly and looked at her with a small smile.

Karsume looked at him and shrugged. "He just keeps away honestly when you two came back to the house it was the first time in months I'd generally seen him" she said softly as she sat down to think."I dont care much about it was just curious if he ever told anyone a reason" she said honestly and watched the water.
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23