Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fruits Basket: New Generation | 1x1
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Asami:
She smiled and gave a small bow to the woman, "Hello!" She said then looked around the small cafe, smelling the fresh bread and coffee. Her stomach growled a bit and she blushed, "Sorry." She said glancing between the two. Her aunt would probably like this cafe.
Asami:
She smiled and gave a small bow to the woman, "Hello!" She said then looked around the small cafe, smelling the fresh bread and coffee. Her stomach growled a bit and she blushed, "Sorry." She said glancing between the two. Her aunt would probably like this cafe.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
His aunt heard the growl and smiled. "I know Hayase order but what would you like?" She asked her softly. She was glad to see her nephew here with someone else and hayase chuckled. "I've been going here to long I guess" he rubbed his neckxslightly and looked to Asami "my aunt makes really good food here so honestly o recommend everything" he chuckled
His aunt heard the growl and smiled. "I know Hayase order but what would you like?" She asked her softly. She was glad to see her nephew here with someone else and hayase chuckled. "I've been going here to long I guess" he rubbed his neckxslightly and looked to Asami "my aunt makes really good food here so honestly o recommend everything" he chuckled
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
That didn't help her narrow down her choices as she would gladly take anything to eat. Glancing toward the menu she gave his aunt her order. "I can't wait to try it." She said then looked to Hay, "Where should we sit?" She asked.
Asami:
That didn't help her narrow down her choices as she would gladly take anything to eat. Glancing toward the menu she gave his aunt her order. "I can't wait to try it." She said then looked to Hay, "Where should we sit?" She asked.
Hayase smiled softly and took them to a nice window spot." Sorry I owed her a visit and her foods good so I killed two bord woth one stone" he said honestly. His aunt brought the food out soon and looked at them smilong. "Enjoy your food you two" she smiled and left the two be.
Hayase smiled softly and took them to a nice window spot." Sorry I owed her a visit and her foods good so I killed two bord woth one stone" he said honestly. His aunt brought the food out soon and looked at them smilong. "Enjoy your food you two" she smiled and left the two be.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She followed him to the table and sat then smiled, "That's good at least then." When the food was brought she thanked his aunt and looked hungrily at the pastries that were on her plate. "My aunt would love this place." She said and took a sip of the tea she had also ordered. "Your aunt is nice." She said.
Asami:
She followed him to the table and sat then smiled, "That's good at least then." When the food was brought she thanked his aunt and looked hungrily at the pastries that were on her plate. "My aunt would love this place." She said and took a sip of the tea she had also ordered. "Your aunt is nice." She said.
Hayse smiled to hear that and nods softly."she's my moms sister" he said softly and began to eat his sandwich. He wasnt to much of a sweets person and kept eating. "I think we've made good progress on the house" he said honestly as he looked to her with a gentle smile. He wasnt really in a talkative mood his mind clouded with everything currently.
Hayse smiled to hear that and nods softly."she's my moms sister" he said softly and began to eat his sandwich. He wasnt to much of a sweets person and kept eating. "I think we've made good progress on the house" he said honestly as he looked to her with a gentle smile. He wasnt really in a talkative mood his mind clouded with everything currently.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She also began to eat and nodded, "I think so too." She said. Sami had plans to decorate it more once they had it cleaned up but decided to not tell him yet, he seemed to be thinking of other things so she let him think while she looked out the window, watching the people pass by. From her seat she could see a small shop and wondered if one day she and Hay could go in it. Today though they were pressed for time and she didn't want to be late to the dinner.
Asami:
She also began to eat and nodded, "I think so too." She said. Sami had plans to decorate it more once they had it cleaned up but decided to not tell him yet, he seemed to be thinking of other things so she let him think while she looked out the window, watching the people pass by. From her seat she could see a small shop and wondered if one day she and Hay could go in it. Today though they were pressed for time and she didn't want to be late to the dinner.
Hayase soon looked at her. "We should get to the estate before Elizabeth tracks us down and trust me she will" he looked at her soflty with a smile. His aunt looked at them both. "The meals on the house and here's some pastires for Katsume and your family Asami" she said gently giving them both a bag of sweets. Hayase smiled and thanked her softly. He looked at Asami "im ready when you are" he said softly to her with a smile.
Hayase soon looked at her. "We should get to the estate before Elizabeth tracks us down and trust me she will" he looked at her soflty with a smile. His aunt looked at them both. "The meals on the house and here's some pastires for Katsume and your family Asami" she said gently giving them both a bag of sweets. Hayase smiled and thanked her softly. He looked at Asami "im ready when you are" he said softly to her with a smile.
Wx0EgSk.png
Asami:
She nodded, having no doubt the head of the family would come for them. Standing she then thanked his aunt and held the bag close to her, her aunt would love these. "I hope to see you soon." She said then nodded to Hay that she was ready. Following him out she smiled, today had been good, she just hoped she wasn't to full for dinner.

Akira:
He had woken up and made his way back to the house, stretching out on the couch while waiting for Hay and Sami to get there.
Asami:
She nodded, having no doubt the head of the family would come for them. Standing she then thanked his aunt and held the bag close to her, her aunt would love these. "I hope to see you soon." She said then nodded to Hay that she was ready. Following him out she smiled, today had been good, she just hoped she wasn't to full for dinner.

Akira:
He had woken up and made his way back to the house, stretching out on the couch while waiting for Hay and Sami to get there.
Hayase smiles and began to walk her out. "Sorry I hope your Aunt doesn't mknd if we keep you put so late, if so I'll explain it to her" he said softly looking to her. He was hoping Elizabeth would be civil but she was in her moods today. He walked in silence not sure what to say exactly.

Elizabeth came out and looked at Akira. "Dont lay fully on the couch show some respect" she looked at him with a glare. If there was one thing Elizabeth was big on was manners. "Go look nice for dinner to would you" she said softly and looked at him silent now
Hayase smiles and began to walk her out. "Sorry I hope your Aunt doesn't mknd if we keep you put so late, if so I'll explain it to her" he said softly looking to her. He was hoping Elizabeth would be civil but she was in her moods today. He walked in silence not sure what to say exactly.

Elizabeth came out and looked at Akira. "Dont lay fully on the couch show some respect" she looked at him with a glare. If there was one thing Elizabeth was big on was manners. "Go look nice for dinner to would you" she said softly and looked at him silent now
Wx0EgSk.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23