Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Angels vs Demons [OOC]
Tidus can scream too XD

In fact, it would be like this

Tidus: *(un)holy pterodactyl meowing/screeching*
Tidus can scream too XD

In fact, it would be like this

Tidus: *(un)holy pterodactyl meowing/screeching*
LIo8D8G.gif
wilbur: *turns invisible and screeches at the top of his voice in incomprehensible anger*
wilbur: *turns invisible and screeches at the top of his voice in incomprehensible anger*
Those two would probably wake up the entirety of Hell with their screeching or annoy the crap out of Bartz, the other demons and the other prisoners.
Those two would probably wake up the entirety of Hell with their screeching or annoy the crap out of Bartz, the other demons and the other prisoners.
LIo8D8G.gif
i’d say that sounds like something wilbur would do for fun if he was terribly bored
and if he was really angry it would be hard to stop him from screaming furiously at anyone who approaches him lol
i’d say that sounds like something wilbur would do for fun if he was terribly bored
and if he was really angry it would be hard to stop him from screaming furiously at anyone who approaches him lol
Eirisse, who is guarding the prison: -_-
Eirisse, who is guarding the prison: -_-
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
ghasp, a prison without guards??! OvO
ghasp, a prison without guards??! OvO
kZjIfse.gif
+9FR
wilbur: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i have a feeling wilbur may be evil but have his comedic moments
wilbur: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i have a feeling wilbur may be evil but have his comedic moments
Some of the warriors act as guards.
Some of the warriors act as guards.
LIo8D8G.gif
I did a demon warrior
I did a demon warrior
What? Too many dragons? No.....
[quote name="SensefulSky" date="2022-02-17 04:59:24" ] Name Thalia age:12 gender: unknown or non binary spices: demon OC Fandom: Minecraft (i checked fandom for this) sweet caring but mysterious. Teleportation (except through the cursed bars) Harm orb (small) Slay (weakens enemy) and pick up multiple blocks Demon warrior - gold ringed eyes, whitish gray skin, black hood,tattered clothes, purple gem necklace when she kills a mob, she gains that power if she uses the power of her necklace, and she might join a side later, unknown Good? [/quote]
SensefulSky wrote on 2022-02-17 04:59:24:
Name Thalia
spices: demon
OC
Fandom: Minecraft (i checked fandom for this)
sweet caring but mysterious.
Teleportation (except through the cursed bars) Harm orb (small)
Slay (weakens enemy) and pick up multiple blocks

Demon warrior
-
gold ringed eyes, whitish gray skin, black hood,tattered clothes, purple gem necklace
when she kills a mob, she gains that power if she uses the power of her necklace,
and she might join a side later, unknown

Good?
What? Too many dragons? No.....