Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows of Latter Past (IC) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51
((please assume that Micah knows what's going on about the teacher's lounge))
Micah grinned. "Ha, that would be nice. Maybe they have pudding. Whatever, anything they have is better than the drek they seem to think we'll eat."
((please assume that Micah knows what's going on about the teacher's lounge))
Micah grinned. "Ha, that would be nice. Maybe they have pudding. Whatever, anything they have is better than the drek they seem to think we'll eat."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Arid looked towards Micah, "You are thinking small. Think BIGGER, ALL the pudding. We'll take the GOOD snacks. We'll leave them with what they think WE'LL eat. Give them a taste of their OWN medicine" She yelled, rebelliously with a toothy grin. She used this voice every time she was feeling chaotic like she was starting a revolution for JUSTICE.
Arid looked towards Micah, "You are thinking small. Think BIGGER, ALL the pudding. We'll take the GOOD snacks. We'll leave them with what they think WE'LL eat. Give them a taste of their OWN medicine" She yelled, rebelliously with a toothy grin. She used this voice every time she was feeling chaotic like she was starting a revolution for JUSTICE.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Mary watched Wally eat the black goo. She grimaced when her ate some. She just ate her food and saw Evie looking at her. "So, are you guys going to do anything after school?" She asked no one in singular.
Mary watched Wally eat the black goo. She grimaced when her ate some. She just ate her food and saw Evie looking at her. "So, are you guys going to do anything after school?" She asked no one in singular.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Evie looked away quickly, going back to polishing her skull carefully, cleaning out the cobwebs, eye sockets, all of it. Ada shrugged and looked at Mary. “Not much. Just study, do homework, the usual. How about you?”

In reality, they did not plan to do the usual at all.
Evie looked away quickly, going back to polishing her skull carefully, cleaning out the cobwebs, eye sockets, all of it. Ada shrugged and looked at Mary. “Not much. Just study, do homework, the usual. How about you?”

In reality, they did not plan to do the usual at all.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Wally smiled upon hearing Ada giggle. When she asked him how the goop tasted, he chuckled nervously, very briefly giving said goop a death glare before his expression returned to normal.

"It actually didn't taste that bad at first?" he began to answer. "It took me a couple seconds to realize my body was trying to reject it. After those seconds were over, it got really bitter and sour. How I swallowed that just now, I don't even know! Why do they serve you guys this stuff?? You deserve better food!"

He was passionate with his words, wanting the sisters to avoid having to eat the weird black goop and eat something enjoyable. He was thankful for the extra water in his cup, as he grabbed said cup and quickly downed the extra water.

He looked at Ada in awe when he was finished. "That's cool how you can create water like that!" he said excitedly. "Fresh water, too!"

The boy turned his attention to Mary as she spoke up, asking them what they were planning to do after school. He waited until Ada answered the question to reply.

"Oh! I was gonna do homework, and then after that, either read or draw some more. I'm open to hanging out with people, though! I don't like being alone for very long."

He didn't elaborate further, reaching for his notebook and polishing the sketch of Evie's skull. When he was finally finished, he beamed at Evie and eagerly showed her the sketch.

"Evie! I drew your skull! What do you think?"

Kori laughed, seeing Arid's determination to rob the teacher's lounge of their snacks and Micah's speculation on what they might have in there. It made him sit up and straighten out his posture. He put on a toothy grin.

"That's right; all the GOOD SNACKS!" he joined in, feeling devious. "They think they can just take the good stuff away from us students and keep it to themselves? I say we liberate the good food. An act of rebellion sounds like just the right amount of mischief to me..."

He chuckled at the thought of them wreaking havoc in the teacher's lounge. "Oh, and we can meet up somewhere secret and draw out a plan to break in!" he continued, excitement lacing his voice. "It'll be like those movies where the characters go over the plan to break in the place and steal the thing. The place is the teacher's lounge, and the thing is FOOD."
Wally smiled upon hearing Ada giggle. When she asked him how the goop tasted, he chuckled nervously, very briefly giving said goop a death glare before his expression returned to normal.

"It actually didn't taste that bad at first?" he began to answer. "It took me a couple seconds to realize my body was trying to reject it. After those seconds were over, it got really bitter and sour. How I swallowed that just now, I don't even know! Why do they serve you guys this stuff?? You deserve better food!"

He was passionate with his words, wanting the sisters to avoid having to eat the weird black goop and eat something enjoyable. He was thankful for the extra water in his cup, as he grabbed said cup and quickly downed the extra water.

He looked at Ada in awe when he was finished. "That's cool how you can create water like that!" he said excitedly. "Fresh water, too!"

The boy turned his attention to Mary as she spoke up, asking them what they were planning to do after school. He waited until Ada answered the question to reply.

"Oh! I was gonna do homework, and then after that, either read or draw some more. I'm open to hanging out with people, though! I don't like being alone for very long."

He didn't elaborate further, reaching for his notebook and polishing the sketch of Evie's skull. When he was finally finished, he beamed at Evie and eagerly showed her the sketch.

"Evie! I drew your skull! What do you think?"

Kori laughed, seeing Arid's determination to rob the teacher's lounge of their snacks and Micah's speculation on what they might have in there. It made him sit up and straighten out his posture. He put on a toothy grin.

"That's right; all the GOOD SNACKS!" he joined in, feeling devious. "They think they can just take the good stuff away from us students and keep it to themselves? I say we liberate the good food. An act of rebellion sounds like just the right amount of mischief to me..."

He chuckled at the thought of them wreaking havoc in the teacher's lounge. "Oh, and we can meet up somewhere secret and draw out a plan to break in!" he continued, excitement lacing his voice. "It'll be like those movies where the characters go over the plan to break in the place and steal the thing. The place is the teacher's lounge, and the thing is FOOD."
xk7ymDQ.png
Micah cracked his knuckles. "Let's not forget the soda. Leave them with nothing but diet sprite ((GROSS, NEVER DRINK IT)) They will RUE the day that they thought we'd sit back and take this abuse."
Micah cracked his knuckles. "Let's not forget the soda. Leave them with nothing but diet sprite ((GROSS, NEVER DRINK IT)) They will RUE the day that they thought we'd sit back and take this abuse."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Arid was practically beaming with all her fangs. "YES, they will RUE the day they did this to us. Like they were the dogs and we were sheep who run if they bit at us. but NO, We're WOLVES. Those dogs will RUN with their tails between their legs when we bare our fangs!" She apparently was really big on metaphors about great they are. She loved the adrenaline, she would go right now. But alas, she can't.

She had to resist and wait for the perfect opportunity. Preferably when the teachers aren't chowing down on what they deserve.
Arid was practically beaming with all her fangs. "YES, they will RUE the day they did this to us. Like they were the dogs and we were sheep who run if they bit at us. but NO, We're WOLVES. Those dogs will RUN with their tails between their legs when we bare our fangs!" She apparently was really big on metaphors about great they are. She loved the adrenaline, she would go right now. But alas, she can't.

She had to resist and wait for the perfect opportunity. Preferably when the teachers aren't chowing down on what they deserve.
Kori nodded in agreement at Micah's statement. "Soda is good too! I love me a good cherry Dr. Pepper!...Didn't even know diet Sprite was a thing, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's the worst soda on the planet."

He enjoyed Arid's choice of words. For someone who claimed not to be a huge fan of books, he believed she could write a really good book if she wanted to. And then she'd probably burn it after.

He laughed triumphantly. "Hell yeah!" he cheered. "We'll show 'em, once we put Operation Snack Liberation into action!"

His expression turned sheepish, even somewhat embarrassed a couple seconds after he spoke. "I'm, uh, not as good with words as you two?" he admitted awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
Kori nodded in agreement at Micah's statement. "Soda is good too! I love me a good cherry Dr. Pepper!...Didn't even know diet Sprite was a thing, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's the worst soda on the planet."

He enjoyed Arid's choice of words. For someone who claimed not to be a huge fan of books, he believed she could write a really good book if she wanted to. And then she'd probably burn it after.

He laughed triumphantly. "Hell yeah!" he cheered. "We'll show 'em, once we put Operation Snack Liberation into action!"

His expression turned sheepish, even somewhat embarrassed a couple seconds after he spoke. "I'm, uh, not as good with words as you two?" he admitted awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.
xk7ymDQ.png
Arid who was driven by chaotic energy right now, went around and dragged Kori into a slightly aggressive hug. She doesn't hug often, cut her some slack. She flashed a wide smile at him, releasing him soon, "Don't be so embarrassed, it will ruin operation snack liberation" she joked.

(I love the smile i envision in my head, its just as wide and happy as she can be)
Arid who was driven by chaotic energy right now, went around and dragged Kori into a slightly aggressive hug. She doesn't hug often, cut her some slack. She flashed a wide smile at him, releasing him soon, "Don't be so embarrassed, it will ruin operation snack liberation" she joked.

(I love the smile i envision in my head, its just as wide and happy as she can be)
Kori was definitely not expecting to get dragged into a hug, let alone one as aggressive as the one Arid was giving him, but he didn't mind at all. His sunglasses were close to falling off by the time she let him go, but his eyes were closed, denying anyone the chance to see them.

He fixed his sunglasses so they were positioned over his eyes once again. As soon as he opened his eyes back up and saw her smile, wide and full of joy, he couldn't have been happier. It was quite possibly the happiest and most adorable smile he'd ever seen, although there was no way he was going to admit that out loud.

"Okay, but only because you said so," he joked back, offering a soft smile. "How about you lead Operation Snack Liberation, Arid? Every team needs a leader, after all, and your enthusiasm and dedication is unmatched."
Kori was definitely not expecting to get dragged into a hug, let alone one as aggressive as the one Arid was giving him, but he didn't mind at all. His sunglasses were close to falling off by the time she let him go, but his eyes were closed, denying anyone the chance to see them.

He fixed his sunglasses so they were positioned over his eyes once again. As soon as he opened his eyes back up and saw her smile, wide and full of joy, he couldn't have been happier. It was quite possibly the happiest and most adorable smile he'd ever seen, although there was no way he was going to admit that out loud.

"Okay, but only because you said so," he joked back, offering a soft smile. "How about you lead Operation Snack Liberation, Arid? Every team needs a leader, after all, and your enthusiasm and dedication is unmatched."
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51