Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows of Latter Past (IC) (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
Jazmine closed the book she was reading when the teacher entered the room. The other students were paying varying levels of interest. Jazmine snapped her focus to the front of the class when the teacher spoke.

Okay... Seems simple enough, although saying "hang" like that was a bit awkward. I guess he's nice enough.
Jazmine closed the book she was reading when the teacher entered the room. The other students were paying varying levels of interest. Jazmine snapped her focus to the front of the class when the teacher spoke.

Okay... Seems simple enough, although saying "hang" like that was a bit awkward. I guess he's nice enough.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
He circled y- then n- then crossed out n and circled y more fiercely. He was being very indecisive today and he thought that would confuse his "penpal" so he added a note- "Just don't know whos nice yet"

He handed it back to her, a bit awkward which doesn't suit him. He ruffled his hair, he had gotten it dyed a month ago so its a dark storm-blue. He kinda twisted in his seat to focus his attention on someone other than Ada.
(slightly considering changing his description- omg BOA, U are FINE)
He circled y- then n- then crossed out n and circled y more fiercely. He was being very indecisive today and he thought that would confuse his "penpal" so he added a note- "Just don't know whos nice yet"

He handed it back to her, a bit awkward which doesn't suit him. He ruffled his hair, he had gotten it dyed a month ago so its a dark storm-blue. He kinda twisted in his seat to focus his attention on someone other than Ada.
(slightly considering changing his description- omg BOA, U are FINE)
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Wally still paid attention to the teacher, but he also wanted to look at his fellow classmates. He turned his head to see a blue-haired student handing a note to another student. He gave the student with the nice blue hair a little wave and a friendly smile.
Wally still paid attention to the teacher, but he also wanted to look at his fellow classmates. He turned his head to see a blue-haired student handing a note to another student. He gave the student with the nice blue hair a little wave and a friendly smile.
xk7ymDQ.png
Ada read the note, then nodded and added the question “What’s your name?” before dropping it back on his desk. She didn’t mind if he didn’t answer- she just wanted something to pass the time.

She saw another student wave at the boy, and frowned ever so slightly. But she had expected this, really. Attention was horrible, it could ruin your life in moments. And she had only been passing notes to pass the time. The teacher probably wouldn’t be too mad.
Ada read the note, then nodded and added the question “What’s your name?” before dropping it back on his desk. She didn’t mind if he didn’t answer- she just wanted something to pass the time.

She saw another student wave at the boy, and frowned ever so slightly. But she had expected this, really. Attention was horrible, it could ruin your life in moments. And she had only been passing notes to pass the time. The teacher probably wouldn’t be too mad.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Boa flashed them a smile, waved back, then looked happily at Ada when she passed the note back. He held up his finger, signaling them to give him a moment whilst he read the note.

He wrote "Boa, what about you?" on it, then felt plain. He hated that- But he couldn't find anything that would make it a bit better. a bit more like a Boa-answer. So he drew a confused face, hoping it'd be silly enough to pass.

Then he looked back at the other student, waving them over. To move closer so they could actually talk without yelling across the classroom.
Boa flashed them a smile, waved back, then looked happily at Ada when she passed the note back. He held up his finger, signaling them to give him a moment whilst he read the note.

He wrote "Boa, what about you?" on it, then felt plain. He hated that- But he couldn't find anything that would make it a bit better. a bit more like a Boa-answer. So he drew a confused face, hoping it'd be silly enough to pass.

Then he looked back at the other student, waving them over. To move closer so they could actually talk without yelling across the classroom.
Ada, face cloaked in shadow, looked down at the note. Boa. Nice name, really. She wrote “Ada” next to his question, then passed it back and returned to studying the margins of her empty notebook.
Ada, face cloaked in shadow, looked down at the note. Boa. Nice name, really. She wrote “Ada” next to his question, then passed it back and returned to studying the margins of her empty notebook.
< pat?

<
Wally was happy when the student smiled and waved back. He hadn't expected to be beckoned over, but he decided to accept the silent offer nonetheless, moving closer to the blue-haired student. He hoped the teacher wouldn't mind if he just talked to him for a little bit.

"Hello!" he whispered with a grin. "I'm Wallace, but you can call me Wally if you'd like. I like your hair, it's really nice."
Wally was happy when the student smiled and waved back. He hadn't expected to be beckoned over, but he decided to accept the silent offer nonetheless, moving closer to the blue-haired student. He hoped the teacher wouldn't mind if he just talked to him for a little bit.

"Hello!" he whispered with a grin. "I'm Wallace, but you can call me Wally if you'd like. I like your hair, it's really nice."
xk7ymDQ.png
Mary was practically bonding in her seat she was so excited for the year. She was so excited to meet new people to do new things to learn new magic. She was listing the thing off in her what where new for the next ten minutes. During which time is, Nicholas was just reading the book he picked up earlier that day.
Mary was practically bonding in her seat she was so excited for the year. She was so excited to meet new people to do new things to learn new magic. She was listing the thing off in her what where new for the next ten minutes. During which time is, Nicholas was just reading the book he picked up earlier that day.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Eveline looked around, her gaze calm and cold. Death Wielders were hated, yes. But every single element could kill- especially air and water. So why not hate everyone else instead?

Because Death made for a better scapegoat.

She’d learned this at a young age. Death wielders like her were hated. She was despised for crimes she didn’t commit. And if they were going to hate her for something she didn’t do, she might as well do the same to them.

-
Ada sighed, exchanging glances with her sister and lifting up her index finger. Droplets of water swirled round her head like a halo, then vanished back into the air. It was a trick her friend had taught her a long time ago.

“Melancholy, you’ve got me,”hummed the white-haired girl as she watched the teacher drone on and on.
Eveline looked around, her gaze calm and cold. Death Wielders were hated, yes. But every single element could kill- especially air and water. So why not hate everyone else instead?

Because Death made for a better scapegoat.

She’d learned this at a young age. Death wielders like her were hated. She was despised for crimes she didn’t commit. And if they were going to hate her for something she didn’t do, she might as well do the same to them.

-
Ada sighed, exchanging glances with her sister and lifting up her index finger. Droplets of water swirled round her head like a halo, then vanished back into the air. It was a trick her friend had taught her a long time ago.

“Melancholy, you’ve got me,”hummed the white-haired girl as she watched the teacher drone on and on.
< pat?

<
He smiled at the note, He'd commit that name to memory, then kinda wrote- "Are you shy? cause you know we can talk" then he kinda voiced his confusion, whispering, "Right beside me" So he passed it back, hoping that'd make more sense why he would say that.

Then he looked up at the other student, "Thanks, i'm Boa"

(Sorry, was doing work.)
He smiled at the note, He'd commit that name to memory, then kinda wrote- "Are you shy? cause you know we can talk" then he kinda voiced his confusion, whispering, "Right beside me" So he passed it back, hoping that'd make more sense why he would say that.

Then he looked up at the other student, "Thanks, i'm Boa"

(Sorry, was doing work.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51