Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Mariahwong46
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
“All right then!” Cäcilie said happily. She looked at the flowers as she spoke, “I know Miss Byleth the most—a while ago, Edelgard took me to the monastery. I was just a thief back then; Miss Byleth helped teach me how to read and write, too, and more recently she helped me wield a sword properly. I haven’t talked with King Dimitri quite as much, but he’s spared a few words now and then; one time, when he visited the monastery during the winter, he complimented the snowball pile I was making. He helped Edelgard figure out what happened to my parents, too, so I have to give him some thanks when we find him.”
“All right then!” Cäcilie said happily. She looked at the flowers as she spoke, “I know Miss Byleth the most—a while ago, Edelgard took me to the monastery. I was just a thief back then; Miss Byleth helped teach me how to read and write, too, and more recently she helped me wield a sword properly. I haven’t talked with King Dimitri quite as much, but he’s spared a few words now and then; one time, when he visited the monastery during the winter, he complimented the snowball pile I was making. He helped Edelgard figure out what happened to my parents, too, so I have to give him some thanks when we find him.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Lilac says i see she was amazed and says my parents are strong kind and caring to a lot of people that's for sure she soft smiled her hair fluttered in the wind
Lilac says i see she was amazed and says my parents are strong kind and caring to a lot of people that's for sure she soft smiled her hair fluttered in the wind
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
“I can agree!” Cäcilie said enthusiastically. “And even if Edelgard won’t help us, she’s regained friendly relations with Miss Byleth at least; she’ll conduct her own search, if she won’t help us with ours. I’m sure they’ll be back in a few months.”
“I can agree!” Cäcilie said enthusiastically. “And even if Edelgard won’t help us, she’s regained friendly relations with Miss Byleth at least; she’ll conduct her own search, if she won’t help us with ours. I’m sure they’ll be back in a few months.”
Lilac says that is true so very true she soft smiled happily and says i kind of wish to test my battle prowess against hubert-san
Lilac says that is true so very true she soft smiled happily and says i kind of wish to test my battle prowess against hubert-san
Cäcilie chuckled. “Hubert tries to kill me whenever we end up training together. As the king of two of his least favorite people, I kind of doubt he’ll go much easier on you.” She paused for a moment to think about it. “But I will back you up if you seriously want to. As long as Edelgard’s around, he can’t actually hurt us—and together, we might actually be able to scratch him.”
Cäcilie chuckled. “Hubert tries to kill me whenever we end up training together. As the king of two of his least favorite people, I kind of doubt he’ll go much easier on you.” She paused for a moment to think about it. “But I will back you up if you seriously want to. As long as Edelgard’s around, he can’t actually hurt us—and together, we might actually be able to scratch him.”
Lilac says ok ssmiling goofyly and laughed some while thinking of some tactics for the fight against hubert
Lilac says ok ssmiling goofyly and laughed some while thinking of some tactics for the fight against hubert
Cäcilie smiled. “Just don’t expect to actually beat him; the guy’s lived through a war, after all, and I don’t think he’s ever let his skills or power diminish,” she said. “Edelgard’s the only person I’ve seen spar with him that can beat him fairly well.”
Cäcilie smiled. “Just don’t expect to actually beat him; the guy’s lived through a war, after all, and I don’t think he’s ever let his skills or power diminish,” she said. “Edelgard’s the only person I’ve seen spar with him that can beat him fairly well.”
Lilac says ok and nods some and tries to think of the weapon she would use in her mock fight against hubert
Lilac says ok and nods some and tries to think of the weapon she would use in her mock fight against hubert
Cäcilie tried to brainstorm as well, deeming it a good distraction. Plus, she wouldn’t mind being able to hit Hubert back for once—even if it would barely scratch him.
Cäcilie tried to brainstorm as well, deeming it a good distraction. Plus, she wouldn’t mind being able to hit Hubert back for once—even if it would barely scratch him.
Lilac nods and says ok i understand and chose a silver lance as her weapon and was admiring it along with testing it's swing
Lilac nods and says ok i understand and chose a silver lance as her weapon and was admiring it along with testing it's swing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33