Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: Open for NPCS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3059136#post_3059136]Currently open for NPCs![/url][/b] [center][b]Set after the events of the roleplay ‘Emperor Camp’...[/b] There are rumors all over the continent of creatures that smell of The Shade stealing food and materials from places all over. Some crazy dragons shout things about a Shade takeover spreading over the continent. Of course, these were just rumors... That is, until someone put up a large bounty for catching one of these Shade spies. [b]Warning!: This is full of very active roleplayers![/b] If you are really active and REALLY want to join then go ahead and pm someone already in the rp. There will be a lot of backstory to discover about this plot so I hope you have pen and paper handy! I’ll be constantly editing this too btw New Character Sheet [code][b]Name:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other(optional):[/b] [/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3056784/1#post_48973627]Character Stats[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3056779]Link to IC[/url]
Currently open for NPCs!

Set after the events of the roleplay ‘Emperor Camp’...
There are rumors all over the continent of creatures that smell of The Shade stealing food and materials from places all over. Some crazy dragons shout things about a Shade takeover spreading over the continent. Of course, these were just rumors... That is, until someone put up a large bounty for catching one of these Shade spies.

Warning!:
This is full of very active roleplayers!

If you are really active and REALLY want to join then go ahead and pm someone already in the rp. There will be a lot of backstory to discover about this plot so I hope you have pen and paper handy!

I’ll be constantly editing this too btw

New Character Sheet
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Appearance:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Other(optional):[/b]

Character Stats
Link to IC
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
New breeds!
New deities, new breeds! I would love to hear suggestions about more!
New breeds!
New deities, new breeds! I would love to hear suggestions about more!
[center][b]Character List[/b] Arbor - Imperial - imceorary Fluffy - Coatl - TheULTIMATEFluff Sparx - Skydancer - TheULTIMATEFluff Loki - Imperial - GhostWolf522 Phy - Skydancer - GhostWolf522 Kid - Imperial - dartist Lancer [emoji=familiar heart size=1] - Pearlcatcher - VovaTheBoss Vista - Spiral - VovaTheBoss Windson Cunningham - Obelisk - TwoDucks Azu - Banescale - YarnDrawcia Xixi - Maren - YarnDrawcia Bellatrix - Mirror - ShadowSky Aquarius - Guardian - ShadowSky Loran - Mirror - OverheartBlue Reich - Skydancer - OverheartBlue [/center]
Character List
Arbor - Imperial - imceorary
Fluffy - Coatl - TheULTIMATEFluff
Sparx - Skydancer - TheULTIMATEFluff
Loki - Imperial - GhostWolf522
Phy - Skydancer - GhostWolf522
Kid - Imperial - dartist
Lancer - Pearlcatcher - VovaTheBoss
Vista - Spiral - VovaTheBoss
Windson Cunningham - Obelisk - TwoDucks
Azu - Banescale - YarnDrawcia
Xixi - Maren - YarnDrawcia
Bellatrix - Mirror - ShadowSky
Aquarius - Guardian - ShadowSky
Loran - Mirror - OverheartBlue
Reich - Skydancer - OverheartBlue
Eyoooo need me to go ahead and get my info down?
Eyoooo need me to go ahead and get my info down?
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Ok here I’ll put Sunspot as adult and her apparel here and anyone I decide to add
Ok here I’ll put Sunspot as adult and her apparel here and anyone I decide to add
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Okay, I have to go for a bit but before I leave I’ll add a character.
Okay, I have to go for a bit but before I leave I’ll add a character.
Go ahead and do that, but once you’re back I’ll probably have a character thread set up
Go ahead and do that, but once you’re back I’ll probably have a character thread set up
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
I’m here!

really wanna play one of Jupiter and cm’s kids
I’m here!

really wanna play one of Jupiter and cm’s kids
21cub4.png
No one is stopping you Vova :)
No one is stopping you Vova :)
I’m gonna play the kid I nicknamed little sh*t-
I’m gonna play the kid I nicknamed little sh*t-
21cub4.png