Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
Set after the events of the roleplay ‘Emperor Camp’...
There are rumors all over the continent of creatures that smell of The Shade stealing food and materials from places all over. Some crazy dragons shout things about a Shade takeover spreading over the continent. Of course, these were just rumors... That is, until someone put up a large bounty for catching one of these Shade spies.

Link to OOC

Now if everyone is ready, lets begin!
@TwoDucks @TheULTIMATEFluff @dartist
@GhostWolf522 @ShadowSky
@OverheartBlue
(Blue, this is just if you want to stalk the thread)
Set after the events of the roleplay ‘Emperor Camp’...
There are rumors all over the continent of creatures that smell of The Shade stealing food and materials from places all over. Some crazy dragons shout things about a Shade takeover spreading over the continent. Of course, these were just rumors... That is, until someone put up a large bounty for catching one of these Shade spies.

Link to OOC

Now if everyone is ready, lets begin!
@TwoDucks @TheULTIMATEFluff @dartist
@GhostWolf522 @ShadowSky
@OverheartBlue
(Blue, this is just if you want to stalk the thread)
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
(Okay, HERE WE GO. Just a little intro. I think everyone would be travelling in a group.)
Arbor stretched his wings, extremely tired. Out of all the rumors of Shade dragons, it seemed that the Shrieking Wilds had the most. The moon was high in the sky, but Shade dragons would be out more at night, right? He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Can't we stop for the night?" Arbor said. Surely, even Shade dragons got tired.
(Okay, HERE WE GO. Just a little intro. I think everyone would be travelling in a group.)
Arbor stretched his wings, extremely tired. Out of all the rumors of Shade dragons, it seemed that the Shrieking Wilds had the most. The moon was high in the sky, but Shade dragons would be out more at night, right? He yawned and rubbed his eyes.
"Can't we stop for the night?" Arbor said. Surely, even Shade dragons got tired.
Fluffy yawned "Yes that would be nice." she licked a paw and smoothed out her crests like a cat.Speaking of cats her little kitty nova was dead asleep in betwwen her wings.
Fluffy yawned "Yes that would be nice." she licked a paw and smoothed out her crests like a cat.Speaking of cats her little kitty nova was dead asleep in betwwen her wings.
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
Kid was dragging his tail, hauling a satchel with his little brother inside, “we can at least set up a camp. I’m not tired though, not a bit.” A few seconds later he tripped over a rock, smacking it out of frustration.
Kid was dragging his tail, hauling a satchel with his little brother inside, “we can at least set up a camp. I’m not tired though, not a bit.” A few seconds later he tripped over a rock, smacking it out of frustration.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Loki

Loki shook his sparkly violet wings out not a care in the world. He wasn’t tired but quite the oppisite. However he didn’t want to rush or push everyone. “It’s whatever,”
Loki

Loki shook his sparkly violet wings out not a care in the world. He wasn’t tired but quite the oppisite. However he didn’t want to rush or push everyone. “It’s whatever,”
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"Yeah, my arms are KILLING ME man," Xixi groaned. She'd normally travel through a glob of her conjured water, but she was feeling lazy and it backfired.

Azu nodded. "I wouldn't be opposed. We've been traveling for a while now."
"Yeah, my arms are KILLING ME man," Xixi groaned. She'd normally travel through a glob of her conjured water, but she was feeling lazy and it backfired.

Azu nodded. "I wouldn't be opposed. We've been traveling for a while now."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Sparx Sat Down "Then we can rest right?" He asked removing his helmet
Sparx Sat Down "Then we can rest right?" He asked removing his helmet
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
"Great!" Arbor said, smiling. He plopped down onto the ground and opened one of his satchels. "I've got plenty of food guys, who's hungry?"
Arbor had a mix of different foods, but most of it was fish. Of course it was fish.
"Great!" Arbor said, smiling. He plopped down onto the ground and opened one of his satchels. "I've got plenty of food guys, who's hungry?"
Arbor had a mix of different foods, but most of it was fish. Of course it was fish.
Loki glanced around the woods before scrambling up a tree. He sat in the tree a bit before pulling out some dried meat and chewing on it.
Loki glanced around the woods before scrambling up a tree. He sat in the tree a bit before pulling out some dried meat and chewing on it.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Kid set his brother down and looked about, “I’ll get some fire timber, just so we can have a warmer meal,” he also takes off his lions head, sitting it next to his satchels.
Kid set his brother down and looked about, “I’ll get some fire timber, just so we can have a warmer meal,” he also takes off his lions head, sitting it next to his satchels.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158