Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: Open for NPCS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
Name: Arbor
Appearance:
Arbor <3

Personality: He is very protective of those he trusts, and its very easy to get him to trust you. Arbor usually doesn't act that smart, but at certain times he actually can be useful.
Other(optional): He loves fish. He will not eat anything other than fish. Fish is his life and you can't change that.
Appearance:
Arbor <3

Personality: He is very protective of those he trusts, and its very easy to get him to trust you. Arbor usually doesn't act that smart, but at certain times he actually can be useful.
Other(optional): He loves fish. He will not eat anything other than fish. Fish is his life and you can't change that.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Hahah Asher?
Hahah Asher?
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[quote name="imceorary" date="2021-09-11 16:43:26" ] Name: Arbor Appearance: Arbor <3 Personality: He is very protective of those he trusts, and its very easy to get him to trust you. Arbor usually doesn't act that smart, but at certain times he actually can be useful. Other(optional): He loves fish. He will not eat anything other than fish. Fish is his life and you can't change that. [/quote] Oh wow what a great entry! Accepted! XD
imceorary wrote on 2021-09-11 16:43:26:
Appearance:

Arbor <3

Oh wow what a great entry! Accepted!
XD
[quote name="GhostWolf522" date="2021-09-11 16:43:27" ] Hahah Asher? [/quote] Lol no- His name is Lancer
GhostWolf522 wrote on 2021-09-11 16:43:27:
Hahah Asher?
Lol no-
His name is Lancer
21cub4.png
OOOOH
I wanna play kid- yknow the deep voiced one-
They’re gonna be explorers like dad lmao
OOOOH
I wanna play kid- yknow the deep voiced one-
They’re gonna be explorers like dad lmao
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
*Silently prepares to stalk this rp*
*Silently prepares to stalk this rp*
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
FLUFF CAME BACK

hey fluff you wanna join ;)
FLUFF CAME BACK

hey fluff you wanna join ;)
Uhhhh ya know what sure i will try to keep up lol
just give me a minute
Uhhhh ya know what sure i will try to keep up lol
just give me a minute
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png
ygWzlbs.png16DifNu.png91IRMND.pngHxP6kXi.png
4tmEICW.png
wAhIrtq.png
Um, I know it says ‘half-closed’, but, is there a possibility of me joining this? It sounds cool.
Um, I know it says ‘half-closed’, but, is there a possibility of me joining this? It sounds cool.
woah
dragonshkcQO.gifzez5b.gif
47zwrQ6.png pmZkKxj.png TnOlMma.png vC46r5U.png Xz008w1.png N02aLUf.png HFMzuvE.png j7RNBe9.png l8f1AFl.png rqWpTCU.png
YESSSS
YESSSS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153