Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Emperors Aftershocks: Open for NPCS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 152 153
Name:
Lancer
Appearance:

Lancer

Personality:
Annoying baby. He’s a rat. Very dumb
Other(optional):
Communicates exclusively through raptor noises. Snuck in Kid’s bags and is now along for the ride.

Name:
Vista
Appearance:
Vista

Personality:
He’s a bit of a wildcard, pretty immature, new to his job but he’s trying. He can be sassy ** tho
Other(optional):
Fear of gold. I wonder why?
Name:
Lancer
Appearance:

Lancer

Personality:
Other(optional):
Communicates exclusively through raptor noises. Snuck in Kid’s bags and is now along for the ride.

Name:
Vista
Appearance:
Vista

Personality:
He’s a bit of a wildcard, pretty immature, new to his job but he’s trying. He can be sassy ** tho
Other(optional):
21cub4.png
Name: Kid Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1924779&skin=0&apparel=15270,9833,9825,9827,18811&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: kinda angsty, but a big goof when he can be, but can read a room. All always irritated by his siblings. Knows full well when he doesn’t wanna do good, and irritates his dads often. Even mother has to tone him down sometimes Other: uncanny deep voice. Kid is probably early teens/late childhood and he sounds like a grown male. Trying his best to hide his face in case he sees mother on a trade route
Name: Kid
Appearance:
scry?sdid=1924779&skin=0&apparel=15270,9833,9825,9827,18811&xt=dressing.png

Personality: kinda angsty, but a big goof when he can be, but can read a room. All always irritated by his siblings. Knows full well when he doesn’t wanna do good, and irritates his dads often. Even mother has to tone him down sometimes

Other: uncanny deep voice. Kid is probably early teens/late childhood and he sounds like a grown male. Trying his best to hide his face in case he sees mother on a trade route
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
[quote name="VovaTheBoss" date="2021-09-11 17:44:03" ] Name: Lancer Appearance: Lancer #1924771 Personality: Annoying baby. He’s a rat. Very dumb Other(optional): Communicates exclusively through raptor noises. Snuck in Kid’s bags and is now along for the ride. Name: Vista Appearance: Vista Personality: He’s a bit of a wildcard, pretty immature, new to his job but he’s trying. He can be sassy ** tho Other(optional): Fear of gold. I wonder why? [/quote] Both are accepted! This is going to be amazing-
VovaTheBoss wrote on 2021-09-11 17:44:03:
Name:
Lancer
Appearance:

Lancer

Personality:
Other(optional):

Name:
Vista
Appearance:

Vista

Personality:
Other(optional):
Both are accepted! This is going to be amazing-
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[quote name="dartist" date="2021-09-11 17:44:30" ] Name: Kid Appearance: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1924779&skin=0&apparel=15270,9833,9825,9827,18811&xt=dressing.png[/img] Personality: kinda angsty, but a big goof when he can be, but can read a room. All always irritated by his siblings. Knows full well when he doesn’t wanna do good, and irritates his dads often. Even mother has to tone him down sometimes Other: uncanny deep voice. Kid is probably early teens/late childhood and he sounds like a grown male. Trying his best to hide his face in case he sees mother on a trade route [/quote] Accepted!
dartist wrote on 2021-09-11 17:44:30:
Name: Kid
Appearance:
scry?sdid=1924779&skin=0&apparel=15270,9833,9825,9827,18811&xt=dressing.png

Personality: kinda angsty, but a big goof when he can be, but can read a room. All always irritated by his siblings. Knows full well when he doesn’t wanna do good, and irritates his dads often. Even mother has to tone him down sometimes

Other: uncanny deep voice. Kid is probably early teens/late childhood and he sounds like a grown male. Trying his best to hide his face in case he sees mother on a trade route
Accepted!
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Kid: Get in the bag I see mom in the distance!
Lancer: *deranged raptor noises*
Kid: Get in the bag I see mom in the distance!
Lancer: *deranged raptor noises*
21cub4.png
Lancer and kid: -fighting over something-
Shoe: -sees them while traveling- i-
Lancer and kid: -fighting over something-
Shoe: -sees them while traveling- i-
Lmao he just shoves Lancer in the bag
Lmao he just shoves Lancer in the bag
Lancer be like:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2-1w2R0Ls
Lancer be like:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uE2-1w2R0Ls
21cub4.png
Phew, came up with a satisfying enough character heavily inspired by Persona 5 i guess

He’s basically a rich kid turned to crime, who now leads a criminal group called the *cough cough* Phantom Thieves who just kinda f*ck around HAHAHSKSK

making the cs now
Phew, came up with a satisfying enough character heavily inspired by Persona 5 i guess

He’s basically a rich kid turned to crime, who now leads a criminal group called the *cough cough* Phantom Thieves who just kinda f*ck around HAHAHSKSK

making the cs now
woah
dragonshkcQO.gifzez5b.gif
47zwrQ6.png pmZkKxj.png TnOlMma.png vC46r5U.png Xz008w1.png N02aLUf.png HFMzuvE.png j7RNBe9.png l8f1AFl.png rqWpTCU.png
We talking bout dinosaurs?
Cause i got lots of facts about the yutyrannus
We talking bout dinosaurs?
Cause i got lots of facts about the yutyrannus
NSZvCod.png
rr8xP9d.png
XyTWbuc.png
wLurwzJ.png
pwf4g2A.png
Za35UMn.png
pyAp3dI.png
o4KdtaP.png