Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 292 293
Dust brightened and nodded. “They can! As long as your family is okay with them visiting, too.”
Dust brightened and nodded. “They can! As long as your family is okay with them visiting, too.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"They'll be fine with it, don't worry," he reassured. "I think Cocytus will love them especially. They're still a grub, but the most adorable thing you've seen."
"They'll be fine with it, don't worry," he reassured. "I think Cocytus will love them especially. They're still a grub, but the most adorable thing you've seen."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“I’ll look forward to meeting them someday!”
“I’ll look forward to meeting them someday!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"They've gotten really big," he said wistfully. "They stay in Father's old tunnels with Acheron and Phlegethon, and once they hit adulthood they'll leave their old form behind and join us in the palace."
"They've gotten really big," he said wistfully. "They stay in Father's old tunnels with Acheron and Phlegethon, and once they hit adulthood they'll leave their old form behind and join us in the palace."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Dust nodded along with what he was saying. “How old are they now?”
Dust nodded along with what he was saying. “How old are they now?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"My sister Lethe is 183, Acheron and Phlegethon are 156, and sweet little Cocytus is only 94."
"My sister Lethe is 183, Acheron and Phlegethon are 156, and sweet little Cocytus is only 94."

“Oh, your sister and I are the same age,” Dust remarked. “And wow, Cocytus is still really young.”
“Oh, your sister and I are the same age,” Dust remarked. “And wow, Cocytus is still really young.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"They're baby," Styx laughed. "I think you'd like Lethe though-she can be a bit forgetful, but she's lovely."
"They're baby," Styx laughed. "I think you'd like Lethe though-she can be a bit forgetful, but she's lovely."

“I’ll look forward to being able to meet her at some point, too!”
“I’ll look forward to being able to meet her at some point, too!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I'm sure they'll all be happy to meet you," he smiled happily.
"I'm sure they'll all be happy to meet you," he smiled happily.

1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 292 293