Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 292 293
“I hope so. Especially because I get along with you so well.”
“I hope so. Especially because I get along with you so well.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"It’s going to be great, don’t worry about it."
"It’s going to be great, don’t worry about it."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“I’ll take your word for it, Styx!”
“I’ll take your word for it, Styx!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He smiled at that. "Do you think I’d be able to meet your crystal peak friends someday?"
He smiled at that. "Do you think I’d be able to meet your crystal peak friends someday?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Dust nodded. “They’re really friendly, I’m sure they’d love to meet you! The shaman probably would, too.”
Dust nodded. “They’re really friendly, I’m sure they’d love to meet you! The shaman probably would, too.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"That’s really nice to hear. I hope they like me."
"That’s really nice to hear. I hope they like me."

“I’m sure they will! You’re very likable.”
“I’m sure they will! You’re very likable.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Oh! I’m glad you think so."
"Oh! I’m glad you think so."

“How could I not? You’re so nice, and funny, and really good to spend time with!”
“How could I not? You’re so nice, and funny, and really good to spend time with!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
That made him blush. "Dust, now I’m flustered!"
That made him blush. "Dust, now I’m flustered!"

1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 292 293