Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 292 293
Dust teasingly nudged him back. “You hush!”
Dust teasingly nudged him back. “You hush!”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Styx gasped dramatically before falling over onto his side. "How could you!"
Styx gasped dramatically before falling over onto his side. "How could you!"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Dust just laughed, especially so when a confused and concerned Glim came over to check if their newfound friend was alright.
Dust just laughed, especially so when a confused and concerned Glim came over to check if their newfound friend was alright.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He burst into giggles, petting Glim and telling them that they were okay.
He burst into giggles, petting Glim and telling them that they were okay.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

The Glimback seemed satisfied with the fact that he was moving and petting them, and after a few moments of enjoying the pets from both Styx and Dust—who had sat down to pet them too—Glim decided it was time to climb up onto Styx and see if the wyrm was comfortable to lay on top of.
The Glimback seemed satisfied with the fact that he was moving and petting them, and after a few moments of enjoying the pets from both Styx and Dust—who had sat down to pet them too—Glim decided it was time to climb up onto Styx and see if the wyrm was comfortable to lay on top of.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Styx lay still for them so they wouldn't fall off. The wyrm's dark chitin absorbed heat quite well, so he was a rather warm thing to lay on.
Styx lay still for them so they wouldn't fall off. The wyrm's dark chitin absorbed heat quite well, so he was a rather warm thing to lay on.

Glim seemed to agree, and had soon curled up and was now dozing.

“I can move them off your back, if you want.”
Glim seemed to agree, and had soon curled up and was now dozing.

“I can move them off your back, if you want.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"No, it's alright. They look comfy."
"No, it's alright. They look comfy."

“Okay,” Dust nodded. “They definitely look pretty comfy. I think they’re gonna miss you when you have to leave, too.”
“Okay,” Dust nodded. “They definitely look pretty comfy. I think they’re gonna miss you when you have to leave, too.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Well, they can come when you visit, can't they?" he smiled, propping his head up.
"Well, they can come when you visit, can't they?" he smiled, propping his head up.

1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 292 293