Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight w/ BFD666
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 292 293
Dust nodded. “I might be a little biased because he’s my father, but definitely. Mother gives excellent hugs too, but she’s just naturally good at hugging I think.”
Dust nodded. “I might be a little biased because he’s my father, but definitely. Mother gives excellent hugs too, but she’s just naturally good at hugging I think.”
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Do roots count as arms?" he wondered. "She can have as many as she wants, right?"
"Do roots count as arms?" he wondered. "She can have as many as she wants, right?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
“They definitely count as arms when she’s using them as arms,” Dust replied after a moment’s thought. “And yeah, she can.”
“They definitely count as arms when she’s using them as arms,” Dust replied after a moment’s thought. “And yeah, she can.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"So...she can give the best hugs, then."
"So...she can give the best hugs, then."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

“That might be true. Her hugs are pretty incredible. But your hug was too, so maybe not!”
“That might be true. Her hugs are pretty incredible. But your hug was too, so maybe not!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He blushed. "Really?"
He blushed. "Really?"

“Really!”
“Really!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Now you're the flatterer, Dust!"
"Now you're the flatterer, Dust!"

Dust laughed. “Well, you earned it, with your amazing hug!”
Dust laughed. “Well, you earned it, with your amazing hug!”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
That got Styx to laugh as well, affectionately giving Dust a little nudge. "Oh, hush, you."
That got Styx to laugh as well, affectionately giving Dust a little nudge. "Oh, hush, you."

1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 292 293