Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TOMU | 1x1 with BleuFalha
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
She glared at him with an almost offended look, although he was the one he was talking about. ``Are you kidding me?`` she said dramatically. ``Your pretty freiking elegant, if I do say so myself!``Cheryl got up and booped his nose. ``You are similar to unicorns in like, a bajillion ways. One, the horn. Two, you live in the woods. Three, you literally have a mane. A floofy amazing mane,`` at that part she giggled. ``Four, you both probably get scared when someone waves a plastic bag around.`` That last part made her giggle, too. ``Did you know unicorns have pretty eyes?`` She was likely making this up, she'd never seen one before under the fingernail of a possibility they did exist. She winked and giggled. ``That's another similarity. But I'm sure I may be wrong~!``She sighed dramatically and threw her arm over her forehead like a princess in a story. ``Oh, if only there were some unicorn to prove me right! Oh, well, I guess we'll never know~~~`` she couldn't hold the girly act for long, and completely exploded with euphoria. ``You are my magestic unicorn,`` she proclaimed. ``I claim.`` she pointed to Apollo, poking his chest. ``Tag! Race you back!`` she said, already taking off. ((aggressive euphoria radiates from this place I swear i have to physically contain my happiness also I found what apollo would look like if he were a magical fantasy beast who craves attention and a constant supply of hair conditioner [img]https://dragcave.net/images/Lf7e.png[/img]
She glared at him with an almost offended look, although he was the one he was talking about. ``Are you kidding me?`` she said dramatically. ``Your pretty freiking elegant, if I do say so myself!``Cheryl got up and booped his nose. ``You are similar to unicorns in like, a bajillion ways. One, the horn. Two, you live in the woods. Three, you literally have a mane. A floofy amazing mane,`` at that part she giggled. ``Four, you both probably get scared when someone waves a plastic bag around.`` That last part made her giggle, too. ``Did you know unicorns have pretty eyes?`` She was likely making this up, she'd never seen one before under the fingernail of a possibility they did exist. She winked and giggled. ``That's another similarity. But I'm sure I may be wrong~!``She sighed dramatically and threw her arm over her forehead like a princess in a story. ``Oh, if only there were some unicorn to prove me right! Oh, well, I guess we'll never know~~~`` she couldn't hold the girly act for long, and completely exploded with euphoria. ``You are my magestic unicorn,`` she proclaimed. ``I claim.`` she pointed to Apollo, poking his chest. ``Tag! Race you back!`` she said, already taking off.

((aggressive euphoria radiates from this place I swear i have to physically contain my happiness also I found what apollo would look like if he were a magical fantasy beast who craves attention and a constant supply of hair conditioner
Lf7e.png
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
"Oh, really?" He twiddled his fingers nervously. He had managed to keep his balance, was that considered elegant? His family always said that his hair was too fluffy to be elegant, wearing puffy clothes made him look weird, and of course his figure was apparently not how a light enchanted was supposed to be. It was fine though, he didn't mind not being elegant. Social situations were much easier to avoid when the only thing he needed to do was work and get supplies. Besides, it seemed to be so much work to keep yourself looking nice. It was weird that the majority of his family said that that was necessary but family time and care wasn't. He shook his head, not wanting to think about it. "I would not get scared by a plastic bag." He mumbled, flushing slightly. He didn't argue with the rest of Cheryl's comparisons, they were somewhat accurate, or at least that's what he thought. "Oh, um I don't think unicorns are real." He said, oblivious to what Cheryl was trying to say. Well, he didn't understand until Cheryl said that he was a unicorn. "Oh, uh.." He didn't argue with Cheryl, he was kind of similar. Plus, it was a nickname, he'd never had a nickname before. It made him feel fuzzy and warm on the inside, an uncommon feeling. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Cheryl tagged him. "A-Ah, wait!" he yelped, chasing after her. "It's really easy to get lost out here." He sprinted after Cheryl, hoping that she was going in the right direction. ((*Gasp* Unicorn derg :O Also, have a traditional sketch of Apollo in Cheryl's scarf. Eventually I'll get something digital but I can use my sketchbook in class. Also sorry about the extremely large image size, I literally have no way to resize it on my phone ;-;)) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q2l0hTO.jpeg[/img]
"Oh, really?" He twiddled his fingers nervously. He had managed to keep his balance, was that considered elegant? His family always said that his hair was too fluffy to be elegant, wearing puffy clothes made him look weird, and of course his figure was apparently not how a light enchanted was supposed to be.

It was fine though, he didn't mind not being elegant. Social situations were much easier to avoid when the only thing he needed to do was work and get supplies. Besides, it seemed to be so much work to keep yourself looking nice. It was weird that the majority of his family said that that was necessary but family time and care wasn't. He shook his head, not wanting to think about it.

"I would not get scared by a plastic bag." He mumbled, flushing slightly. He didn't argue with the rest of Cheryl's comparisons, they were somewhat accurate, or at least that's what he thought. "Oh, um I don't think unicorns are real." He said, oblivious to what Cheryl was trying to say. Well, he didn't understand until Cheryl said that he was a unicorn. "Oh, uh.." He didn't argue with Cheryl, he was kind of similar. Plus, it was a nickname, he'd never had a nickname before. It made him feel fuzzy and warm on the inside, an uncommon feeling. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Cheryl tagged him. "A-Ah, wait!" he yelped, chasing after her. "It's really easy to get lost out here." He sprinted after Cheryl, hoping that she was going in the right direction.

((*Gasp* Unicorn derg :O Also, have a traditional sketch of Apollo in Cheryl's scarf. Eventually I'll get something digital but I can use my sketchbook in class. Also sorry about the extremely large image size, I literally have no way to resize it on my phone ;-;))
Q2l0hTO.jpeg
mU3UPIq.jpeg
``I know where I'm going,`` she yelled back, only half-sure. She turned around, running backwards for half a second just to make sure Apollo was behind her, giggled, and made a face at him. She glanced at an awkwardly big tree and took the opportunity to hide behind it. She waited for him to pass and ``HUZZAH!`` she yelled, tackling him. She hardly actually did anything considering her significant lack of--physical strength. She burst into laughter. ``Gotchu!!`` she gasped through raspy laughter. She took a ball--or more like a mild fistful--of snow and weakly tossed it at Apollo. She coincidentally hit the branch she was under, which just tossed a bunch of snow onto her head. She giggled again. ``Didya get scared? Did ya, did ya!? I'm so intimidating, I know~`` There was a faint rumbling nearby, the sound of a car in the distance. ``Told you I knew where I was going,`` she said, raising an eyebrow at him mischievously.

(((EYYYYYYYYYYYYHEHEHEHHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS MAKES ME UNERVINGLY HAPPY LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT HIS EYES TELL ME HE ISNT THE BESTEST BOY BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE HE IS THE BESTEST FREUKING BOY
LOOK AT HIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
``I know where I'm going,`` she yelled back, only half-sure. She turned around, running backwards for half a second just to make sure Apollo was behind her, giggled, and made a face at him. She glanced at an awkwardly big tree and took the opportunity to hide behind it. She waited for him to pass and ``HUZZAH!`` she yelled, tackling him. She hardly actually did anything considering her significant lack of--physical strength. She burst into laughter. ``Gotchu!!`` she gasped through raspy laughter. She took a ball--or more like a mild fistful--of snow and weakly tossed it at Apollo. She coincidentally hit the branch she was under, which just tossed a bunch of snow onto her head. She giggled again. ``Didya get scared? Did ya, did ya!? I'm so intimidating, I know~`` There was a faint rumbling nearby, the sound of a car in the distance. ``Told you I knew where I was going,`` she said, raising an eyebrow at him mischievously.

(((EYYYYYYYYYYYYHEHEHEHHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS MAKES ME UNERVINGLY HAPPY LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT HIS EYES TELL ME HE ISNT THE BESTEST BOY BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE HE IS THE BESTEST FREUKING BOY
LOOK AT HIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo sprinted after Cheryl, managing to keep up with her quite well. He nearly panicked when she started running backwards, worried that Cheryl would run into a tree, but after she made a face at him Apollo grinned and ran a bit faster.

He had lost sight of Cheryl for a second and speed up to try and catch up with her. He was about to pass a rather large tree when Cheryl tackled him. He led out a startled yelp and skid in the snow to slow down and maintain his balance. "Why do I have a feeling this this is going to be a normal occurrence." He mumbled as Cheryl laughed. The snow that she threw at him didn't really do much as a light snow was already starting to fall from the sky, although when Cheryl got a pile of snow dumped on her by the branch he almost panicked. "You're really good at spooking me." He said, out of breath from running. "One of these days I'll be able to spook you."

The faint rumbling alerted Apollo that they were near the road, however it was slightly concerning. Cars hardly traveled on the road and the people from his village certainty didn't own any, meaning that this car was probably own by a human, possibly from the city. Apollo put his hood up and drew it tightly as they got closer and closer to the road. His sled was somewhere nearby, hopefully whoever was in that car didn't try and steal it.

(( I'm glad you like it, I love drawing eyes :3 Also, that video caught me off guard XD))
Apollo sprinted after Cheryl, managing to keep up with her quite well. He nearly panicked when she started running backwards, worried that Cheryl would run into a tree, but after she made a face at him Apollo grinned and ran a bit faster.

He had lost sight of Cheryl for a second and speed up to try and catch up with her. He was about to pass a rather large tree when Cheryl tackled him. He led out a startled yelp and skid in the snow to slow down and maintain his balance. "Why do I have a feeling this this is going to be a normal occurrence." He mumbled as Cheryl laughed. The snow that she threw at him didn't really do much as a light snow was already starting to fall from the sky, although when Cheryl got a pile of snow dumped on her by the branch he almost panicked. "You're really good at spooking me." He said, out of breath from running. "One of these days I'll be able to spook you."

The faint rumbling alerted Apollo that they were near the road, however it was slightly concerning. Cars hardly traveled on the road and the people from his village certainty didn't own any, meaning that this car was probably own by a human, possibly from the city. Apollo put his hood up and drew it tightly as they got closer and closer to the road. His sled was somewhere nearby, hopefully whoever was in that car didn't try and steal it.

(( I'm glad you like it, I love drawing eyes :3 Also, that video caught me off guard XD))
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl gasped dramatically. ``Mee?? Scared?? Never! Cheryl never get's scared!`` she made a face that shouted 'I would totally get scared by a human-shaped tree in the dark but I'm going to pretend like I'm not' from the rooftops. She mildly remarked his mutter with a mischievous smile and a shrug.

Cheryl grinned and trotted happily along behind apollo, every once in a while, giggling for no spoken reason. She was mentally keeping track of how many trees were along the road, and muttered a faint curse under her breath when she lost track. ``There!`` she spoke, coughing from the suddenness of it. That strained her voice a little, and she winced. There was something mildly lumpy in the farout in front of them. ``Isn't that it?`` she spoke softly to avoid sounding like nails on a chalkboard. She poked him again, giggling. ``See? I'm so smart. I'm probably smarter than a fish,`` Cheryl announced with a complete obliviation that fish aren't--smart.

((ugh short post short post short post cries in short post

UGH i drew smthn in my sketchy book like two days ago but i have to wait until i have access to the scanner cri
bro
inhale
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my mood has increased dramatically since i joined this and people have started asking me whats wrong lmbo))
Cheryl gasped dramatically. ``Mee?? Scared?? Never! Cheryl never get's scared!`` she made a face that shouted 'I would totally get scared by a human-shaped tree in the dark but I'm going to pretend like I'm not' from the rooftops. She mildly remarked his mutter with a mischievous smile and a shrug.

Cheryl grinned and trotted happily along behind apollo, every once in a while, giggling for no spoken reason. She was mentally keeping track of how many trees were along the road, and muttered a faint curse under her breath when she lost track. ``There!`` she spoke, coughing from the suddenness of it. That strained her voice a little, and she winced. There was something mildly lumpy in the farout in front of them. ``Isn't that it?`` she spoke softly to avoid sounding like nails on a chalkboard. She poked him again, giggling. ``See? I'm so smart. I'm probably smarter than a fish,`` Cheryl announced with a complete obliviation that fish aren't--smart.

((ugh short post short post short post cries in short post

UGH i drew smthn in my sketchy book like two days ago but i have to wait until i have access to the scanner cri
bro
inhale
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my mood has increased dramatically since i joined this and people have started asking me whats wrong lmbo))

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
"We'll see." Apollo said, grinning. It was an odd feeling to be able to talk openly with someone, especially to enjoy doing so. He shuddered, remembering the times he had been forced to announce the supplies he'd managed to haul back and how he'd nearly passed out from nerves the first few times. Now he didn't pass out but it was still very unpleasant to do. "I think that's it." Apollo said, looking at the faraway shape. It was relatively close to where he had left the sled, although some uneasy part of him thought it looked a bit suspicious. "You, uh, realize that fish aren't that smart, right?" He said to Cheryl. "They can't even tell the difference between live food and fake fishing baits." He continued towards the shape, somewhat excited to get back on the road and talk to Cheryl more. ((Short post from me as well. Also oof, at least you have more time to refine what you drew if you wanted to. Ya, this rp has made me so happy, I have to stop myself from making noise in class when this updates -w- Also, left what the shape is up to you. You can make it the sled or spice it up if you want [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]))
"We'll see." Apollo said, grinning. It was an odd feeling to be able to talk openly with someone, especially to enjoy doing so. He shuddered, remembering the times he had been forced to announce the supplies he'd managed to haul back and how he'd nearly passed out from nerves the first few times. Now he didn't pass out but it was still very unpleasant to do.

"I think that's it." Apollo said, looking at the faraway shape. It was relatively close to where he had left the sled, although some uneasy part of him thought it looked a bit suspicious. "You, uh, realize that fish aren't that smart, right?" He said to Cheryl. "They can't even tell the difference between live food and fake fishing baits." He continued towards the shape, somewhat excited to get back on the road and talk to Cheryl more.

((Short post from me as well. Also oof, at least you have more time to refine what you drew if you wanted to. Ya, this rp has made me so happy, I have to stop myself from making noise in class when this updates -w-
Also, left what the shape is up to you. You can make it the sled or spice it up if you want ))
mU3UPIq.jpeg
“O-oh—“ Cheryl sputtered, blinking. “I knew that!” She said defensively. “That’s why I’m smarter~” She comtinued trotting, but halted when the sled started shuffling. And then when she stopped—it instead trotted to them—eventually tearing apart into three shadowy figures.
“Nevermind—I was wrong.”” She murmured, backing up. Something in the back of her mind told her it was her father and two of his wives who had come back looking for her. That certainly wasn’t it, but the anxiety of that swirled around in her brain like leeches in an open wound. It was the only possibility she could think of, and she started to quiver, backing behind Apollo. Whatever was coming was wasn’t a man and two women—the shapes didn’t quite add up from this far. One looked like it had a coat like Apollo, but white and shiny with gloves and boots. The other three could have been clones of the burly figure. Blurry and terrifying, she grabbed Apollo’s arm, shaking like a sphinx cat in an icy pool. “ThatsnotasledthatsnotasledIREALLYDONTTHINKSLEDSDOTHAT—“ She said, most of it under her breath.

(((*agressively agrees*

INHAAALELLELELE SPICY SPICY HON HON HON YES ID LIKE A BAGUETTE WITH A SIDE OF DRAMA PLEASE
sorry for the late response T T I had youth group tonight, but I signed up for counseling =D
“O-oh—“ Cheryl sputtered, blinking. “I knew that!” She said defensively. “That’s why I’m smarter~” She comtinued trotting, but halted when the sled started shuffling. And then when she stopped—it instead trotted to them—eventually tearing apart into three shadowy figures.
“Nevermind—I was wrong.”” She murmured, backing up. Something in the back of her mind told her it was her father and two of his wives who had come back looking for her. That certainly wasn’t it, but the anxiety of that swirled around in her brain like leeches in an open wound. It was the only possibility she could think of, and she started to quiver, backing behind Apollo. Whatever was coming was wasn’t a man and two women—the shapes didn’t quite add up from this far. One looked like it had a coat like Apollo, but white and shiny with gloves and boots. The other three could have been clones of the burly figure. Blurry and terrifying, she grabbed Apollo’s arm, shaking like a sphinx cat in an icy pool. “ThatsnotasledthatsnotasledIREALLYDONTTHINKSLEDSDOTHAT—“ She said, most of it under her breath.

(((*agressively agrees*

INHAAALELLELELE SPICY SPICY HON HON HON YES ID LIKE A BAGUETTE WITH A SIDE OF DRAMA PLEASE
sorry for the late response T T I had youth group tonight, but I signed up for counseling =D

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
"If you say so." Apollo said, laughing slightly. He noticed that Cheryl suddenly stopped and looked towards the sled, or the not sled? The 'sled' was a group of figures, four of them if he was counting right. The coats that they were wearing... Apollo looked down at his own cloak, they looked almost identical. The white coats, the gloves and the boots, he knew exactly who that was.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled as the group of people walked towards them. He turned around to face Cheryl who was nervously clinging to his arm. "Don't freak out, I'm pretty sure these are my relatives. The ones that I told you about before, they live in a cabin." He glanced behind him, keeping his voice low so there wasn't a chance that they could hear him. "Listen, you're going to have to pretend to be an enchanted, alright? Just, oh no here they come." Apollo turned around with a nervous smile on his face, turning to face the approaching group.

The group was obviously enchanted, underneath the white cloaks poked out horns, only one had a horn like Apollo, the rest had two or three; one even had what looked like a gem embedded into their forehead. They all wore white coats with a furred hood, Apollo's grey coat stood out among them. "W-What are you doing out here?" Apollo asked, his voice dropping significantly in volume from when he was speaking to Cheryl. "D-Did you think I didn't stop or something? I a-always stop by the cabin on my way back..." He trailed off as the girl with a unicorn horn grabbed his shoulder, he winced from how hard she was grabbing him.

"We didn't come out here for you. " The girl sounded rather aggressive as she spoke. "We came out here chasing a car that almost found our cabin. We couldn't catch up with it, obviously, but we saw your sled just lying on the side of the road and thought the human got to you." She frowned at Apollo before hugging him. "I'm glad you're ok." Apollo let the hug last for a second before pulling away, turning to Cheryl. He fidgeted awkwardly, trying to figure out how to explain the situation. "Um, everyone this is Cheryl. Uh, Cheryl this is my sister and some, uh, family friends." The group seemed wary of Cheryl, eyeing her with suspicion.

((It's fine XD I used to be in a youth group, it was very chaotic lol.))
"If you say so." Apollo said, laughing slightly. He noticed that Cheryl suddenly stopped and looked towards the sled, or the not sled? The 'sled' was a group of figures, four of them if he was counting right. The coats that they were wearing... Apollo looked down at his own cloak, they looked almost identical. The white coats, the gloves and the boots, he knew exactly who that was.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled as the group of people walked towards them. He turned around to face Cheryl who was nervously clinging to his arm. "Don't freak out, I'm pretty sure these are my relatives. The ones that I told you about before, they live in a cabin." He glanced behind him, keeping his voice low so there wasn't a chance that they could hear him. "Listen, you're going to have to pretend to be an enchanted, alright? Just, oh no here they come." Apollo turned around with a nervous smile on his face, turning to face the approaching group.

The group was obviously enchanted, underneath the white cloaks poked out horns, only one had a horn like Apollo, the rest had two or three; one even had what looked like a gem embedded into their forehead. They all wore white coats with a furred hood, Apollo's grey coat stood out among them. "W-What are you doing out here?" Apollo asked, his voice dropping significantly in volume from when he was speaking to Cheryl. "D-Did you think I didn't stop or something? I a-always stop by the cabin on my way back..." He trailed off as the girl with a unicorn horn grabbed his shoulder, he winced from how hard she was grabbing him.

"We didn't come out here for you. " The girl sounded rather aggressive as she spoke. "We came out here chasing a car that almost found our cabin. We couldn't catch up with it, obviously, but we saw your sled just lying on the side of the road and thought the human got to you." She frowned at Apollo before hugging him. "I'm glad you're ok." Apollo let the hug last for a second before pulling away, turning to Cheryl. He fidgeted awkwardly, trying to figure out how to explain the situation. "Um, everyone this is Cheryl. Uh, Cheryl this is my sister and some, uh, family friends." The group seemed wary of Cheryl, eyeing her with suspicion.

((It's fine XD I used to be in a youth group, it was very chaotic lol.))
mU3UPIq.jpeg
``Wh-`` she started. Cheryl stopped mid speech, the moods swirling inside her like something that couldn't mix. She, very aggressively, wanted Apollo to herself, especially if his family made him insecure or otherwise unhappy. But at the same time--she was ready to crawl in a hole and hide.

Cheryl was still shaking like the last leaf on a tree in autumn. ``U-uhhuh--`` she sputtered. ``Hi.`` her words were relatively shallow, and her mood was an odd mix of aggression, fear, and absolute submission. She absolutely wanted to jack up Apollo's sister when she just about grabbed him too hard. She couldn't really say or do much, though, since for whatever reason she was terrified of the others. She was so tense that at the slightest touch she might as well jump like a spring. Cheryl was looking at them the same way she looked at the city, but at the same time trying to stand up straight as if she was back home. Her first instinct was to shut up and listen.

She was dead silent for a few seconds, shaking awkwardly, but giving passive-aggressive glances to Apollo's sister. Cheryl was almost unnoticeably shuffling, her goal, to maybe make it behind Apollo sometime this century and stay in his shadow forever and ever. She reached for his wrist, grabbing it softly and holding it at her chest. ``I'm-Cheryl,`` she continued. She didn't know much of what she should do. Her father always had her bow and stay silent until spoken to, but she had to remind herself that the rules were different outside of the black-aired environment. She tried desperately not to whisper, but if she talked anything audible, it would be scratchy and dull. ``I'm -- uh --helping Apollo --`` she continued. She chose audible, which cost her a lovely blood smoothie. It took real effort not to wince. The scar along her neck also started to turn a reddish that she touched lightly with her free hand. Cheryl took what she knew from geography class. ``From the Anue village--in the North.`` She noted that she may be very wrong, but she had the best grades in her school and if it was enough to get by, then it was enough to get by and that's all she needed.

(aggressively screeches

OML SPICY SPICY HOT HOT HOT LOOK AAA SPICY HEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEH HAPPY
i need to work on timing hh))
``Wh-`` she started. Cheryl stopped mid speech, the moods swirling inside her like something that couldn't mix. She, very aggressively, wanted Apollo to herself, especially if his family made him insecure or otherwise unhappy. But at the same time--she was ready to crawl in a hole and hide.

Cheryl was still shaking like the last leaf on a tree in autumn. ``U-uhhuh--`` she sputtered. ``Hi.`` her words were relatively shallow, and her mood was an odd mix of aggression, fear, and absolute submission. She absolutely wanted to jack up Apollo's sister when she just about grabbed him too hard. She couldn't really say or do much, though, since for whatever reason she was terrified of the others. She was so tense that at the slightest touch she might as well jump like a spring. Cheryl was looking at them the same way she looked at the city, but at the same time trying to stand up straight as if she was back home. Her first instinct was to shut up and listen.

She was dead silent for a few seconds, shaking awkwardly, but giving passive-aggressive glances to Apollo's sister. Cheryl was almost unnoticeably shuffling, her goal, to maybe make it behind Apollo sometime this century and stay in his shadow forever and ever. She reached for his wrist, grabbing it softly and holding it at her chest. ``I'm-Cheryl,`` she continued. She didn't know much of what she should do. Her father always had her bow and stay silent until spoken to, but she had to remind herself that the rules were different outside of the black-aired environment. She tried desperately not to whisper, but if she talked anything audible, it would be scratchy and dull. ``I'm -- uh --helping Apollo --`` she continued. She chose audible, which cost her a lovely blood smoothie. It took real effort not to wince. The scar along her neck also started to turn a reddish that she touched lightly with her free hand. Cheryl took what she knew from geography class. ``From the Anue village--in the North.`` She noted that she may be very wrong, but she had the best grades in her school and if it was enough to get by, then it was enough to get by and that's all she needed.

(aggressively screeches

OML SPICY SPICY HOT HOT HOT LOOK AAA SPICY HEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHEHEH HAPPY
i need to work on timing hh))

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo felt his sister nudge him with a bit of force, he looked up with an awkward smile. "Names are a thing, Apollo." She said, turning her attention back to Cheryl. "My name is Alina, it's nice to meet you." Alina's tone said the opposite of what her words did. She looked Cheryl up and down, frowning . "Ya, you look like you could be an Anue survivor, probably should have gotten, er, whatever happened to you treated soon. Honestly, that looks painful." One of the other group members, a guy with a gem-like reservoir, stepped forward, putting a hand on Alina's shoulder.

"There's no need to be so rough." He said, a stern look in his eyes. "Anue's pretty far out there and no human would willingly treat an enchanted. You don't need to always be so aggressive with people, especially when meeting them for the first time." He turned towards Cheryl, smiling down at her. He was easily the tallest in the group, even towering over Apollo. "Sorry about my rude friend over there." Alina let out a small huff as he spoke. "My name is Cole, are you a fire enchanted too?" Cole seemed to be the sensible one of the group, although his towering appearance was intimidating, even to Apollo. He radiated with the same sort of heat that Cheryl had, only this one was more internal. He smiled warmly, trying to be welcoming. "Obviously you know Alina, the other two over there are Finn and Hazel. I'm really sorry about what happened to you."

While the group made introductions Apollo had taken off Cheryl's scarf and put it back around her, hoping that it could help with her neck. He drew his arm a bit closer, pulling Cheryl and inch or two closer as well. He could see how nervous she was, hopefully he could somehow comfort her by just existing.

"Hey, Apollo." Alina spoke up, Apollo jumped and turned his attention towards his sister. "How's short stuff helping you? I thought supplies gathering was a solo mission." Her voice was almost sing song and yet was lined with thorns towards Cheryl. He stepped more in front of Cheryl, suddenly defensive. "I-I found her while gathering supplies. Y-You know how dangerous it is in the city!" The two stared at each other, obvious tension building between them.

((You're fine! Sorry for the late response I had so much homework -__-))
Apollo felt his sister nudge him with a bit of force, he looked up with an awkward smile. "Names are a thing, Apollo." She said, turning her attention back to Cheryl. "My name is Alina, it's nice to meet you." Alina's tone said the opposite of what her words did. She looked Cheryl up and down, frowning . "Ya, you look like you could be an Anue survivor, probably should have gotten, er, whatever happened to you treated soon. Honestly, that looks painful." One of the other group members, a guy with a gem-like reservoir, stepped forward, putting a hand on Alina's shoulder.

"There's no need to be so rough." He said, a stern look in his eyes. "Anue's pretty far out there and no human would willingly treat an enchanted. You don't need to always be so aggressive with people, especially when meeting them for the first time." He turned towards Cheryl, smiling down at her. He was easily the tallest in the group, even towering over Apollo. "Sorry about my rude friend over there." Alina let out a small huff as he spoke. "My name is Cole, are you a fire enchanted too?" Cole seemed to be the sensible one of the group, although his towering appearance was intimidating, even to Apollo. He radiated with the same sort of heat that Cheryl had, only this one was more internal. He smiled warmly, trying to be welcoming. "Obviously you know Alina, the other two over there are Finn and Hazel. I'm really sorry about what happened to you."

While the group made introductions Apollo had taken off Cheryl's scarf and put it back around her, hoping that it could help with her neck. He drew his arm a bit closer, pulling Cheryl and inch or two closer as well. He could see how nervous she was, hopefully he could somehow comfort her by just existing.

"Hey, Apollo." Alina spoke up, Apollo jumped and turned his attention towards his sister. "How's short stuff helping you? I thought supplies gathering was a solo mission." Her voice was almost sing song and yet was lined with thorns towards Cheryl. He stepped more in front of Cheryl, suddenly defensive. "I-I found her while gathering supplies. Y-You know how dangerous it is in the city!" The two stared at each other, obvious tension building between them.

((You're fine! Sorry for the late response I had so much homework -__-))
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50