Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | More than Human (IC)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Dani smiled wryly. "Thank god my sister isn't here. She'd drain your blood dry while you were asleep, and she'd do that with everyone. Including me. And it's fine, you don't need to do that. Take a nap. It's better to be energised while you plan your great prison break."

Her voice was soft, slightly hoarse. The Phoenix stretched her arms and leaned back against the truck. "We're going to be shoved into cells very soon, just a quick warning. Standard routine, y'know." She continued her humming, slightly faster now.

~
Lyn lifted her head. Her eyes were calm, as was her voice. "Fine with us, as long as you don't let anyone die, and you get them all back safe and sound.

"But if the phoenix dies, I'll rip out the throat of every single police member that was there. Kindly do not stop me, it's one of our family traditions and I'd prefer nobody interfere if that is to happen."

Cass's voice was pleasant, cheerful, as if she was just ordering dinner at a restaurant.
Dani smiled wryly. "Thank god my sister isn't here. She'd drain your blood dry while you were asleep, and she'd do that with everyone. Including me. And it's fine, you don't need to do that. Take a nap. It's better to be energised while you plan your great prison break."

Her voice was soft, slightly hoarse. The Phoenix stretched her arms and leaned back against the truck. "We're going to be shoved into cells very soon, just a quick warning. Standard routine, y'know." She continued her humming, slightly faster now.

~
Lyn lifted her head. Her eyes were calm, as was her voice. "Fine with us, as long as you don't let anyone die, and you get them all back safe and sound.

"But if the phoenix dies, I'll rip out the throat of every single police member that was there. Kindly do not stop me, it's one of our family traditions and I'd prefer nobody interfere if that is to happen."

Cass's voice was pleasant, cheerful, as if she was just ordering dinner at a restaurant.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Eleanor smiled, a little more awake. "Yeah, head hurts more than anything," She said in a rambling manner, "Intense emotions and all... But I think I'm filtering it out alright enough." The girl squeezed Arryn's hand, tearing up a little. She wasn't sure if it was actually her tears though. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that," She said, fragmented thoughts suddenly spilling out, "Sorry. Sorry, you didn't have to. You got caught because of me." She sighed, trying to get a better grip on her emotions. Guilt and fear, sadness and sleepiness. There was also a flair of anger. This was pathetic, she was being pathetic. Stupid tranquilizers, stupid darts. This was clearly planned. Stupid whoever had done this. Ugh... Just calm down, focus on the singing. Cells...? Standard routine. Right, they were arrested or something
Oren looked from Jess to Lyn and Cass, their siblings had been captured? She gulped, glad that Olive was still holed up at home and that Osmond worked far away from where it had happened. If she lost any more of her siblings... she didn't know what she'd do. She'd definitely want to bust them out herself though! The short girl then gulped a bit, rip out the throats...? Woah, that was a first, well it wouldn't be impossible in a mythos form. Wait no no, Osmond always said you had to be peaceful and not get into trouble.

"So we just have to wait...?" Oren asked, "Isn't there some way to help?" She then thought a bit. "Wait, drawing attention... I could do that!" She grinned, holding out her identification card. "I can show this and pretend to be all huffed up about everyone getting captured, then you sneak in and free them from like the back door or something right?" She held her hand over her chest. "I promise I won't actually get into a fight though, what was it called...? Uh... Peaceful protest or something?"

((Totally didn't almost forget about this- anyways have a quick post during my lunch break))
Eleanor smiled, a little more awake. "Yeah, head hurts more than anything," She said in a rambling manner, "Intense emotions and all... But I think I'm filtering it out alright enough." The girl squeezed Arryn's hand, tearing up a little. She wasn't sure if it was actually her tears though. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that," She said, fragmented thoughts suddenly spilling out, "Sorry. Sorry, you didn't have to. You got caught because of me." She sighed, trying to get a better grip on her emotions. Guilt and fear, sadness and sleepiness. There was also a flair of anger. This was pathetic, she was being pathetic. Stupid tranquilizers, stupid darts. This was clearly planned. Stupid whoever had done this. Ugh... Just calm down, focus on the singing. Cells...? Standard routine. Right, they were arrested or something
Oren looked from Jess to Lyn and Cass, their siblings had been captured? She gulped, glad that Olive was still holed up at home and that Osmond worked far away from where it had happened. If she lost any more of her siblings... she didn't know what she'd do. She'd definitely want to bust them out herself though! The short girl then gulped a bit, rip out the throats...? Woah, that was a first, well it wouldn't be impossible in a mythos form. Wait no no, Osmond always said you had to be peaceful and not get into trouble.

"So we just have to wait...?" Oren asked, "Isn't there some way to help?" She then thought a bit. "Wait, drawing attention... I could do that!" She grinned, holding out her identification card. "I can show this and pretend to be all huffed up about everyone getting captured, then you sneak in and free them from like the back door or something right?" She held her hand over her chest. "I promise I won't actually get into a fight though, what was it called...? Uh... Peaceful protest or something?"

((Totally didn't almost forget about this- anyways have a quick post during my lunch break))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Jess

Jess would have asked what a Blood Wyvern was if he wasn't so wrapped up in saving his brother from the authorities, along with everyone else. The way Shadis said the name with such emphasis... it made him curious, to say the least. Plus, the name was bada**. He definitely wanted to meet one of those.

He looked at Shadis as she assured him they would get everyone out. He nodded, shutting his eyes for a few long seconds and taking a deep breath. Whatever plan they were about to come up with had to work. There was no way it could fail, because if it failed...

He didn't want to keep thinking about the consequences of failure, so he tore his mind away from those thoughts and returned his focus to the conversation. Shadis wanted zero casualties during the mission; upon hearing that, he glanced at Lyn and Cass, both of whom agreed to it as long as the Phoenix didn't die.

He didn't say it aloud, but he wanted to do the same thing. That meant not going through with revenge if they hurt Luka in any way, as his focus should be on helping him and the others escape. On the other hand, if Luka died, all bets would be off. He would show no mercy.

"Noted," he said in response to Cass's statement about upholding a family tradition should her sister die. "We're not going to let her die, though. No one is going to die, not on our watch."

He directed his gaze towards Oren as she spoke, offering her assistance. He assumed someone would have to be the distraction in the plan. There was always a distraction involved in an escape plan; at least, to his knowledge.

"That could work," he commented, grinning a bit at Oren. He turned to Shadis and waited for her comment, knowing he wasn't the end all be all when it came to this operation.

Jaime

Tired of not being able to speak or emote as much as he could in his human form, Jaime trotted off and behind the building. He looked around more than once, checking to see if anyone was around. When he was in the clear, he swiftly shifted from a Samoyed to his human form.

Nervously running a hand through his hair, he peeked around the corner. He wondered if anyone had noticed his disappearance before walking over and rejoining the group. He listened in on their conversation in silence, standing near Lyn and Cass.

"Hey," a voice said, causing him to turn. It was the dark-haired Shifter with the cat in his arms, the one who had introduced himself as Jess, offering him a friendly expression. "You were the fluffy dog earlier, right? Didn't catch your name."

Jaime nodded, wringing his hands together shyly. "Yeah. I-I'm Jaime," he replied quietly. "I want to help, th-that's why I'm here."

Jess grinned and nodded before both of them looked at Shadis, awaiting instructions for whatever rescue plan she was going to formulate.

Luka

Half-way through the trip to the station, Luka twitched in his sleep. He had no idea what the others were talking about, as he was unconscious. He eventually curled up, his closed eyes scrunching up tightly. He whimpered and whined, even trembling slightly.
Jess

Jess would have asked what a Blood Wyvern was if he wasn't so wrapped up in saving his brother from the authorities, along with everyone else. The way Shadis said the name with such emphasis... it made him curious, to say the least. Plus, the name was bada**. He definitely wanted to meet one of those.

He looked at Shadis as she assured him they would get everyone out. He nodded, shutting his eyes for a few long seconds and taking a deep breath. Whatever plan they were about to come up with had to work. There was no way it could fail, because if it failed...

He didn't want to keep thinking about the consequences of failure, so he tore his mind away from those thoughts and returned his focus to the conversation. Shadis wanted zero casualties during the mission; upon hearing that, he glanced at Lyn and Cass, both of whom agreed to it as long as the Phoenix didn't die.

He didn't say it aloud, but he wanted to do the same thing. That meant not going through with revenge if they hurt Luka in any way, as his focus should be on helping him and the others escape. On the other hand, if Luka died, all bets would be off. He would show no mercy.

"Noted," he said in response to Cass's statement about upholding a family tradition should her sister die. "We're not going to let her die, though. No one is going to die, not on our watch."

He directed his gaze towards Oren as she spoke, offering her assistance. He assumed someone would have to be the distraction in the plan. There was always a distraction involved in an escape plan; at least, to his knowledge.

"That could work," he commented, grinning a bit at Oren. He turned to Shadis and waited for her comment, knowing he wasn't the end all be all when it came to this operation.

Jaime

Tired of not being able to speak or emote as much as he could in his human form, Jaime trotted off and behind the building. He looked around more than once, checking to see if anyone was around. When he was in the clear, he swiftly shifted from a Samoyed to his human form.

Nervously running a hand through his hair, he peeked around the corner. He wondered if anyone had noticed his disappearance before walking over and rejoining the group. He listened in on their conversation in silence, standing near Lyn and Cass.

"Hey," a voice said, causing him to turn. It was the dark-haired Shifter with the cat in his arms, the one who had introduced himself as Jess, offering him a friendly expression. "You were the fluffy dog earlier, right? Didn't catch your name."

Jaime nodded, wringing his hands together shyly. "Yeah. I-I'm Jaime," he replied quietly. "I want to help, th-that's why I'm here."

Jess grinned and nodded before both of them looked at Shadis, awaiting instructions for whatever rescue plan she was going to formulate.

Luka

Half-way through the trip to the station, Luka twitched in his sleep. He had no idea what the others were talking about, as he was unconscious. He eventually curled up, his closed eyes scrunching up tightly. He whimpered and whined, even trembling slightly.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16